• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Godslay

Banned
Brett Favre and Drew Bledsoe got into a drunk tequila threesome with a super model after the Super Bowl, where their sperm burned together, creating two twin boys inside said super model.

With their fame and families they didn't have time for these pasty white demi-gods. So one was shipped to a Packers family and one to a Patriots family. Knowing that the boys one day will meet up again, via their shared interests of football, the Internet and batting cages.

This is the story of Greg and myself.

What happens when you two meet?

Do you fuse back together to form some type of gunslinging, sexting, batting cage super dunker?

Greg

Brett Favre and Drew Bledsoe got into a drunk tequila threesome with a super model after the Super Bowl, where their sperm burned together, creating two twin boys inside said super model.

With their fame and families they didn't have time for these pasty white demi-gods. So one was shipped to a Packers family and one to a Patriots family. Knowing that the boys one day will meet up again, via their shared interests of football, the Internet and batting cages.

This is the story of Greg and myself.
:jnc

the truth is funny

Can you imagine what would go on in here if there was a lockout for the whole season?
shit would get weird, and FMT would be making the OTs

What happens when you two meet?

Do you fuse back together to form some type of gunslinging, sexting, batting cage super dunker?
The world isn't ready for that answer.

Fox318

Titans thuggery. Stewart who is apparently a psycho

titans-thugszaeus.gif

Its like Fisher never left.

Doorman

Was it really necessary to make fun of the Lions on three separate occasions in the OP? :,(
Yes, yes it was, they deserve it, fuck.

Fire everyone. I really don't give a damn this week.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
With more injuries in the secondary and Haden still out I think we'll be pounded and Weeden with our WR corp, who are also suffering injuries, wont be able to keep up. We would need Gordon and Cooper (if he steps in) to blow up.

My name is Kave Man and I believe in Josh Cooper.

Also GIVE TRENT RICHARDSON ALL THE FUCKING CARRIES SHURMUR YOU PIECE OF SHIIIT!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Tickets for the new 49ers stadium have gone on sale for the general public.

http://www.newsantaclarastadium.com/reserved-seat-financing

tZ9x0.png

RESERVED SEAT FINANCING

The Santa Clara Stadium Authority is offering season ticket holders the opportunity to finance SBLs over the course of 10 years.

Here is how it works:

• Financing an SBL allows you to make an annual installment payment on your SBL at an 8.5% fixed interest rate over the course of the first 10 years of the new stadium.
  • Interest begins to accrue on March 1 in the year in which the stadium opens.
  • This option allows you to make equal installment payments or pay off your SBL at anytime without any pre-payment penalties.
  • If you decide to pay off the SBL in 3 years, you would only owe the interest that has accrued over those three years and nothing more.
  • If you decide to finance your SBL(s), you will be required to place a 10% down payment of the total SBL amount at the time of purchase.
  • Example: If you purchase four seats totaling $20,000 in SBLs ($5,000 per SBL), you would be required to make a down payment of $2,000 at the time of purchase.
  • After you pay the total down payment, you will be invoiced for the remaining SBL amounts on an annual basis in 10 equal installments.

Fox318

Jets waived Patrick Turner.

We now only have 3 healthy WRs that are not on the practice squad.

Come on Tanny do something. Doesn't have to be a big name but find some talent somewhere.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Jets waived Patrick Turner.

We now only have 3 healthy WRs that are not on the practice squad.

Come on Tanny do something. Doesn't have to be a big name but find some talent somewhere.

Something, anything. Just someone who can get separation and I will be happy.

Dragon

Banned
Inconsistency is the worst trait a QB can have and Romo has that trait in spades. I'd rather have someone like Sanchez as my QB because at the very least I would know that I am trotting a loser out on the field every game.

You'd rather have Mark Sanchez than Tony Romo? Are you kidding me?

You do know that Romo went 31 and 10 last year right? I understand he's been piss poor this year but there's hyperbole and then there's insanity. And anyone wanting Mark Sanchez on their team should be fired.

After last night's game it now feels kind of nice not having any expectations for the rest of the season. Unless of course Neckbeard future comes to pass. Then, we are clearly Super Bowl-bound.

Spinluck

It just means on defense you'll blitz every other down.

Not that it matters what your D does.

Can't wait for Luck to have 55 attempts, and the defense to get gaped through the middle of the field. Does James Jones play in the slot? Whoever does is gonna have a fuckin' game.

You'd rather have Mark Sanchez than Tony Romo? Are you kidding me?

You do know that Romo went 31 and 10 last year right? I understand he's been piss poor this year but there's hyperbole and then there's insanity. And anyone wanting Mark Sanchez on their team should be fired.

What if you wanted Sanchez and Tebow?

WedgeX

Banned
Was it really necessary to make fun of the Lions on three separate occasions in the OP? :,(
Yes, yes it was, they deserve it, fuck.

Fire everyone. I really don't give a damn this week.

Our only choice now is to bow down to Plinko as our overlord and one true Head Coach.

effzee

I think the Eagles will keep it close but Steelers will win.

It would be nice to get a nice definitive win where the offense actually scores TDs, ST covers well enough so the other team isn't starting at midfield, and D forces some turnovers.

bionic77

I think the Eagles will keep it close but Steelers will win.

It would be nice to get a nice definitive win where the offense actually scores TDs, ST covers well enough so the other team isn't starting at midfield, and D forces some turnovers.
We are actually due for a big kickoff return.

Dorsey what do you think of your 5? I love it. Battery life is fantastic it is really fast and it feels great.

woodchuck

god, yesterday was so shitty. It's going to be a long two weeks. Everyone on our offense sucks except for Witten and Miles.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
In honor of snes and his avatar:

Deadline is reporting Scarlett Johansson will be in Captain America 2. Also the following actresses are in the running to play Cap's love interest.

• Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones)
• Jessica Brown Findlay (Downton Abbey)
• Teresa Palmer (I Am Number Four)
• Imogen Poots (Fright Night)
• Alison Brie (Mad Men, Community)

Top Bottom