• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Texans the first number 1 to 'hold serve.'

I don't know what to make of this. Can't shake the feeling this will all come crashing down.

SkOVH.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Every time I see that game it just looks so horrible to play.

I've never played a Resident Evil game so I can't really say but the controls look like they suck so much.

idk...

Man up. Controls these days are so much better than they were in the past.

Dragon

Banned
I'm 35 and I've never played a Resident Evil game. Or a GTA game.

That seems hard to fathom if you're a hardcore gamer.

I know but I have never looked at a Resident Evil game and said:"That looks fun".

I think the first two games are legitimately great games for their time. But their controls are so incredibly horrible. I still don't understand why people kiss RE4's ass.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Texans the first number 1 to 'hold serve.'

I don't know what to make of this. Can't shake the feeling this will all come crashing down.

SkOVH.jpg

Link?

I want to see what half sentence diss they put for the Browns.

edit: NM found it. Not used to going on espn.

Godslay

Banned
I know but I have never looked at a Resident Evil game and said:"That looks fun".

I don't think they are designed to be 'fun. More so following a story arc, some light puzzles, with some good gun play involved. I didn't play much of 5 though, and 4 was the last one I finished. I really have no idea what 6 is like.

That seems hard to fathom if you're a hardcore gamer.
I don't know what that means.

I was a 'lapsed gamer' during the late 90s (following the theft of my PlayStation) until 2006.

I still have my 'black label' copy of Final Fantasy VII from its release day, does that count?

I am jealous of McCoy. I can't understand why the Eagles don't use him more often.

If they used him any more he would be dead by week 8. He has at least 26 touches in every game except for the Cards game. Reid hates RBs is just a stupid meme that has no basis in reality. It is just something for Eagles fans that hate Reid to use to justify their hate.

bionic77

If they used him any more he would be dead by week 8. He has at least 26 touches in every game except for the Cards game. Reid hates RBs is just a stupid meme that has no basis in reality. It is just something for Eagles fans that hate Reid to use to justify their hate.
26 runs is not excessive dude. That is an easy pace to maintain. 30 and especially 40 carries is when it gets iffy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fucking Red Sox can't do anything right.

In keeping with long standing Pirates tradition, I'm rooting for the most down and out franchise during the MLB playoffs. Blarry and I are bros!

26 runs is not excessive dude. That is an easy pace to maintain. 30 and especially 40 carries is when it gets iffy.

26 is pretty close to 30 and Shady isnt a big power back. I think Marty has done a good job with the balance the last 2 years outside of a few games.

Fucking Red Sox can't do anything right.

In keeping with long standing Pirates tradition, I'm rooting for the most down and out franchise during the MLB playoffs. Blarry and I are bros!

Seriously! You got a chance to piss in your biggest foes Wheaties and you just whiz it right down your own leg. Fuck it, O's got that magic. Bring on the wildcard playoff.

Kiryu

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA@ CAR
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ

Sanjuro

I'm 23, have been playing RE games since the first one on PS1... 22 is definitely not the current cutoff age for RE. This will be the first RE in the main series I don't buy to date, because it looks lousy.

The only reason RE1 is important is because I played it Day One. If I played it years after the fact? I would have just laughed at it.\

RE2 would have been serious business though.

Godslay

Banned
The only reason RE1 is important is because I played it Day One. If I played it years after the fact? I would have just laughed at it.\

RE2 would have been serious business though.

I didn't get to play it day one, I had to save my money for it as a kid. It was the first game I bought though.I loved the dogs breaking through the windows, I still remember inviting friends over and watching them jump at that part. Looking back it was pretty corny and the controls were bad, but at the time it was a pretty damn entertaining game.

Sanjuro

I didn't get to play it day one, I had to save my money for it as a kid. It was the first game I bought though.I loved the dogs breaking through the windows, I still remember inviting friends over and watching them jump at that part. Looking back it was pretty corny and the controls were bad, but at the time the was a pretty damn entertaining game.

Yup. First game I played with surround sound. Fucking dogs.

ari

Banned
How did the jets defense suck in a matter of 2 years? That defense were pure elite from top to bottom.

squicken

Heard this on the radio but it's probably true. Houston at NYJ is essentially a home game for Houston since the crowd is basically going to boo the Jets all game and be indifferent to making noise as HOU runs its offense

Heard this on the radio but it's probably true. Houston at NYJ is essentially a home game for Houston since the crowd is basically going to boo the Jets all game and be indifferent to making noise as HOU runs its offense
Hahahah, Tebow time is so close I can almost hear skip talk about it

ari

Banned
I think Houston is overrated. I just don't see what the media is cock gobbling on about. A weak ass AFC south and a bad conference is the only reason they look good.

I think Houston is overrated. I just don't see what the media is cock gobbling on about. A weak ass AFC south and a bad conference is the only reason they look good.

i dont think so. they have a solid defense that doesn't make many mistakes and a good running game. then mix that with a QB who has the ability to make some big plays down the field and you have a dangerous team!

i dont think so. they have a solid defense that doesn't make many mistakes and a good running game. then mix that with a QB who has the ability to make some big plays down the field and you have a dangerous team!

Yeah! Take 49ers philosophy, then make it far superior, and you have the Texans. :p

squicken

Being a rich athlete doesnt seem that glamorous after watching Broke.

The unions totally let these guys down. I think it was interesting but it was almost like "these guys went broke point and laugh". There really wasn't an exploration of how to change things. It's also pretty insulting to make the blanket statement that most 22 year olds would go broke if given millions of dollars

That was also the first time I had heard Bart Scott speak outside of the crazy interviews he does. He seemed like a different person. Must have been off his steroid cycle

Top Bottom