• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Fantomex

Ha! Take that sleep! I showed you!

qkS3m.jpg

Anybody is missing, PM me with NFL Gaf on subject.

Fantomex

What does squicken have against the Browns?

I figured squicken needs at least one requirement to hop on the bandwagon:

A nice stadium
A draft pick to look forward to.
A proud past.
A hope of rebuilding.
A current superstar.
A famous celebrity fan.
Nice team colors.
Hope.

Cleveland has neither of these.

Ill ad whomever I get a PM from by the time bucket posts next weeks awesome thread.

A nice stadium
A proud past.
A hope of rebuilding.
A current superstar.
A famous celebrity fan.
Nice team colors.
Hope.

Ill ad whomever I get a PM from by the time bucket posts next weeks awesome thread.
But the Browns have Condoleezza Rice on their side. Is she not good enough for Squicken?

squicken

Looks sound although I've no idea why you have squicken under the Texans.

Don't give into that LukeSmith hate. Who else had the Colts as winning the AFCS? Heck, I'm the only one here who actually tries to let everyone know how good Luck is. I might be the only Colts fan here that watches their games

edit: what is that crap. at the very least get me off the fucking titans and cowboys

Milchjon

His stuff is hilarious, it's just funny to see a mainstream sports outlet do a whole feature on someone that makes animated GIFs.

It's also pretty funny that said outlet's tech apparently doesn't suport gifs and they don't even bother to rehost them.

Edit: Gotta say, those etch-a-sketch doodles are pretty damn impressive.

Its so bad that the Eagles PR man who runs their website writes an article almost every week defending the run pass ratio, how McCoy averages 20 touches per game, and in today's NFL to win you have to pass to get a lead before you run.

The last point is true but only if you have an elite QB the likes of Rodgers, Brees, or Eli. Not Vick.

And their are always excuses as to why they don't run. The latest one I keep hearing is how McCoy isn't a big back and needs to be protected. WTF? He isn't a small back either. He barely takes hits because he is always cutting. Plus you kept 4 RBs on the roster. USE THEM. If you want to limit his touches so he isn't worn out (assuming you make the playoffs) then at least run with the back ups.

The team as a whole should be averaging 30 carries per game at least.

The Eagles PR puts those storis on the site because every single week, no matter what happens that week, people call into Eagles Live and say Shady needs more touches. Even after the Ravens game people were saying that shit. I agree that they could try and work the other RBs in more, but Shady definitely does get enough touches. Last year he had 321 and he missed a game. If you go and look at any of the backs that had crazy like 400 touch seasons their production all fell off after that.

cajunator

Banned
Good stuff LJ. I wished more people would post this stuff on their teams. It's really not possible to go through every game looking at this stuff, but it gives a good insight to what's going on around the league.

BUF really does have a lot of playmakers. It's crazy that it's all derailed by Fitz, but that the one you can't miss on. Who is the backup?

I would probably depress myself if I did a video analysis of the Saints D.

A nice stadium
A proud past.
A hope of rebuilding.
A current superstar.
A famous celebrity fan.
Nice team colors.
Hope.

Cleveland has a good stadium
well they have a good stadium.

eznark

Banned
Well the Browns haven't gotten stomped yet. At the same time they are 0-4.

They say wins loss mean everything, but I can't see how the 0-4 Saints are worse than the 2-2 Jets for example.

I think you're reading too much into the score. The only game the Browns have really been in this year is the Eagles game. They got pretty well stomped in every other game. Yeah, those teams got lax and let the Browns back in a bit but those games were never really in doubt. It's hard to tell a "stomping" from the final score alone. The Packers only lost by a touchdown to the 49ers but that is one of the worst ass whuppings they have suffered in years.

jmdajr

I think you're reading too much into the score. The only game the Browns have really been in this year is the Eagles game. They got pretty well stomped in every other game. Yeah, those teams got lax and let the Browns back in a bit but those games were never really in doubt. It's hard to tell a "stomping" from the final score alone. The Packers only lost by a touchdown to the 49ers but that is one of the worst ass whuppings they have suffered in years.

Fair enough. I really only saw the Ravens/Browns game. And sure, the Browns never really had a chance.

Novid

Banned
Somebody say GameofThrones op next week?

Power Rankings:

Wow. Peter King was unnessarly vicious against the cards. I have them at 2nd. Eagles go back up to 17th. I need them to win by a touchdown and a field goal. Houston is going to be at three this week. Teams should be happy to be undefeated. Houston has a great ambassador named Tessmalker, so whats with the worry? Falcons are in the top spot and likely stay there until maybe the Eagles game. I have the Niners at 4th. It has been these teams all season so far and with the way the last three world champs have been playing thats the way its gonna stay until at least week 8 when the race heats up I will move Houston to one if they beat the ravens and stay undefeated when they meet up. Watch the Bears and Vikebike. If the Lions cannot stay consistant, that super car bicycle is going run away with the division title and home field. The Bears got to realize that Cutler is acts too rich and plays like he won the title already. If the D holds there end, his vainty becomes a reality:

1. Falcons
2. Cards
3. Houston
4. Niners
5. Ravens
6. Pats
7. Bengals
8. Vikebike
9. Chargers
10. Broncos
11. Redskins
12. Steelers
13. Bears
14. Green Bay
15. Fins
16. Colts
17 EAGLES (should be in the top ten)
18. Cowboys
19. Giants
20. Bucks.
21. Seachickens
22. Lions
23. Rams
24. Bills
25. Panthers
26. Titans
27. Chiefs
28. Jags
29. Jets
30. Raiders
31. Browns.
32. Pad Stat Sheet (also known as Bounty, also known as the Saints)

Time for the picks of the week, as CBS and Fox try to scamble for games...

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL Dont say i didnt warn yall. They play tough at home and some how kept RGIII from getting 3-1 and a top 15 spot for his team. Kolb made of glass.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT There rested. Most of there folks are back. If Goldduck appears its a long day for us.
GB @ IND We want to root for Indy's coach, but Green Bay has a octogate.
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS Unless ATL cant read this RGIII's feet this is a cakewalk.
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR Anime is accepted when its Miss Kitty. Seachickens however already have one pig that can fly and another that shoots guns in a RPG like world.
CHI @ JAC
DEN @ NE This used to be the biggest rivaly in the last 10 years of the sport. Its almost bring back the old heads and they talk about the Good Old days of DBZ and why the biz aint that good anymore...
BUF @ SF
TEN @ MIN

SD @ NO what was it that dog said back in the forties Tex Avery shorts? Pad Statters Never Win?

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ Tebow will start. But Houston got Tessmalker.

More later...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice. Texans gaf not THAT lonely.

lol. Squicken on everything.

Ive been here the longest on GAF talking about the Texans, haven't gone anywhere and yet I keep being left off the list... good shit lol

I don't even recall the last time Miguel posted here and I have no clue who that Syracuse person is and have yet to seem him post this season/hell never saw anything last season from him either.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ive been here the longest on GAF talking about the Texans, haven't gone anywhere and yet I keep being left off the list... good shit lol

I don't even recall the last time Miguel posted here and I have no clue who that Syracuse person is and have yet to seem him post this season/hell never saw anything last season from him either.

Why u gotta throw your fellow brethren under the bus? No unity amongst Texans Gaf.

saw this quote..

What will it take to get over the hump?

Offense. Browns have none. Never seen a WR drop passes so consistently as Greg Little. He drops more than he catches.

Trent Richardson has a future, but no defense is going to take the Browns passing attack seriously. They need talent at the skill positions.

Seems though that they have a competent O-Line and a really well coached defense. (Good that they got rid of Rob Ryan, who's coaching style guarantees at least 2 blown coverages a game.)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why u gotta throw your fellow brethren under the bus? No unity amongst Texans Gaf.

Unity with invisible posters? They went AWOL from our GAF Texans fanbase. Heck Dskillz doesn't post either anymore :(

Whats sad is they're gone when the Texans are finally good lol

Top Bottom