• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

I feel like I saw this post from you before you were going to play the cards

LOL you basically did but in my defense I had no idea the Cards D was so good. I know exactly how bad the Lions D is. Eagles D is good enough to at least slow the Lions O down and the Lions cant stop anybody. I really think the Eagles win that game. They loe for sure against the Falcons and the Steelers game could go either way I think.

Vick had three turnovers in that Ravens game, you're going to pretend he played well?

Vick actually only had 2 turnovers in that game. Brown and McCoy both had fumbles. Vick made one bad throw, the 2nd int was off of Celeks hands. Yes Vick played well in that game.

LOL you basically did but in my defense I had no idea the Cards D was so good. I know exactly how bad the Lions D is. Eagles D is good enough to at least slow the Lions O down and the Lions cant stop anybody. I really think the Eagles win that game. They loe for sure against the Falcons and the Steelers game could go either way I think.

The cards aren't "so good" unless you give the ball away repeatedly.

eznark

Banned

Well that is good because if you think the Lions have a shot you are clearly a racist.

Well that is good because if you think the Lions have a shot you are clearly a racist.

LOL I see you in here slamming the Lions all the time saying that cant beat anyone and yet suddenly you are saying they will beat the Eagles. Seems a bit fihy to me but I am sorry if I upset you.

15. Fins
16. Colts

19. Giants
shaq-laugh.gif

eznark

Banned
LOL I see you in here slamming the Lions all the time saying that cant beat anyone and yet suddenly you are saying they will beat the Eagles. Seems a bit fihy to me but I am sorry if I upset you.

When two shitty teams play someone has to win. You might not have watched the Lions play, but they have black guys too.

When two shitty teams play someone has to win. You might not have watched the Lions play, but they have black guys too.

Lions aren't beating anyone the rest of this season until something lights a fire under their ass. They look so fucking unmotivated out there.

I am sure they do. That doesnt change the fact that you seem to come out against Vick more then anyone except for Cutler. If you think the Eagles are shitty who do you think is good? They beat the Giants and Ravens, and their defense is playing great so far.

eznark

Banned
Lions aren't beating anyone the rest of this season until something lights a fire under their ass. They look so fucking unmotivated out there.

I'd pick the Eagles if the Lions weren't coming off a bye and if Vick had shown any ability to protect the football. Of course, if Reid runs the football 30 times then all bets are off. Suh and company couldn't stop a Mountain West running game.

I'd pick the Eagles if the Lions weren't coming off a bye and if Vick had shown any ability to protect the football. Of course, if Reid runs the football 30 times then all bets are off. Suh and company couldn't stop a Mountain West running game.

1 turnover against the Cards, none against the Giants, and 2 against the Ravens but 1 was right off Celeks hands. I think the Vick is a turnover machine narrative is really overdone because of the horrible game against the Browns.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

That Air Force triple option offense is no joke!

eznark

Banned
1 turnover against the Cards, none against the Giants, and 2 against the Ravens but 1 was right off Celeks hands. I think the Vick is a turnover machine narrative is really overdone because of the horrible game against the Browns.

6 picks and 5 fumbles in 4 games, dude. In what way is that overblown?

eznark said:
6 picks and 5 fumbles in 4 games, dude. In what way is that overblown?
...and it's a continuation of said narrative from last season. 10 fumbles (4 lost), 14 interceptions on 18 TD's in 2011. That was in 13 games.

WedgeX

Banned

Taking advantage of Vick's turnovers is just the thing to get the Lions motivation and confidence

en route to a 6-10 season.

My hope train left. Without any resistance from the Lions special teams.

verbum

My pick for the best bet.
New England -7 versus Denver- should be an upset or within 6 for Denver. Weather is forecast to be a high of 49F and rain showers. Both teams have good running games. I think Peyton will get his second big win of the season.

Smokey

Mario Williams faces mounting anger, venom

Fan support has quickly disappeared for Williams, who has just nine tackles and 1 1/2 sacks in the first month of the season. Particularly troubling is Williams' no-show efforts in two AFC East games.

He has just three combined tackles in blowout losses to the New York Jets and New England Patriots, games in which the Bills have given up a mind-blowing 100 combined points.

*sips coffee

bionic77

My pick for the best bet.
New England -7 versus Denver- should be an upset or within 6 for Denver. Weather is forecast to be a high of 49F and rain showers. Both teams have good running games. I think Peyton will get his second big win of the season.
I hope and wish for Peyton to win but I don't trust his noodle arm and Denver is a shit team without Tebows magic.

The word is out on Manning and it will be tough for Denver until he starts to make some deep throws. I don't see it happening, at least not this year. Maybe he is back to normal next season.

Big game against Eagles for us. We might have to unleash hell a few months early!

Smokey

JJ Watt: 20 Tackles, 4 assits, 7.5 sacks, 2 fumble recovers, 5 passes defended

On pace right now to obliterate Marios single season team sack record.

His 'performance' is no shock to me, and shouldn't be to any Texans follower. Dude was hurt the last two seasons and when he wasn't he looked like he didn't even care/try half the time.

Oh well. Not our $100,000,000.00 problem! I will be following his failures tho

ari

Banned
Every power ranking is a fucking joke. It's like they only did the top 5 and just listed the rest of the teams. This ain't college by any stretch of the imagination. You can't just rank these teams like you're scouting recruits.

Giants will be going into the Browns game banged up as usual.

C David Baas - Did not practice. He has a swollen right hand. He had it during the Eagles game as well which accounted for the bad snaps.
G Chris Snee - Did not practice - Hip injury
WR Ramses Barden - Did not practice. He has a concussion that he sustained at the end of the Eagles game.
WR Hakeem Nicks - Did no practice - Knee is still swollen though less so than it was last week.
LB Michael Boley - Did not practice. He has hip injury.
LB Keith Rivers - Did not practice - Hamstring.
DT Rocky Bernard - Did nor practice - Pulled a quad muscle (this could be bad. Already thin at DT)
S Kenny Phillips - Did not practice. He won't be for a good long while. Out for a few weeks with sprained MCL injury.

T David Diehl - Will do individual work and drills.
CB Jayron Hosely - Will do work today. Should practice tomorrow.

Might have been shorter to post who actually DID practice!

ari

Banned
Mario Williams sorry ass should've went to the bears instead of Chris johnsoning his career away. Easily would have been spectacular with the bears. Easily.

Top Bottom