• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Wrayfield

Unity with invisible posters? They went AWOL from our GAF Texans fanbase. Heck Dskillz doesn't post either anymore :(

I think it's just a copy of an older one with squicken added everywhere. Clearly from before you posted here more regularly.

Milchjon

Wanted to watch 30 for 30 on SMU, somehow got sidetracked and started watching The Brady 6 again.

Brady looks better the older he gets.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think you're reading too much into the score. The only game the Browns have really been in this year is the Eagles game. They got pretty well stomped in every other game. Yeah, those teams got lax and let the Browns back in a bit but those games were never really in doubt. It's hard to tell a "stomping" from the final score alone. The Packers only lost by a touchdown to the 49ers but that is one of the worst ass whuppings they have suffered in years.

I may be bias on it but out of the four games the Bills game is honestly the only game where I think we didn't have a chance to win as the game played out.

Not saying we could be 3-1 right now but we were definitely in 3 of the 4 games this year.

eznark

Banned
I may be bias on it but out of the four games the Bills game is honestly the only game where I think we didn't have a chance to win as the game played out.

Not saying we could be 3-1 right now but we were definitely in 3 of the 4 games this year.

The Browns "had a chance" to win against Cincinnati but were down two scores most of the game and couldn't do anything against that high powered Andy Dalton offense. I watched that entire game and never felt like the Browns were in it. "lol Bengals fan" and whatnot.

Ænima

Moral victories are bullshit. "Having a chance to win" in the NFL means absolutely nothing.

effzee

The Eagles PR puts those storis on the site because every single week, no matter what happens that week, people call into Eagles Live and say Shady needs more touches. Even after the Ravens game people were saying that shit. I agree that they could try and work the other RBs in more, but Shady definitely does get enough touches. Last year he had 321 and he missed a game. If you go and look at any of the backs that had crazy like 400 touch seasons their production all fell off after that.

There will always be a few fans who complain after every game but the fact is that Andy Reid is the most happy coach in the history of the NFL. This was true with Westbrook and its true now with McCoy. And both RBs were the best weapons they had/have on offense. And almost every game Reid goes through a stretch where he completely forgets the running game or just abandons it completely. Even in the Ravens game there was some questionable play calling. On that last game winning TD drive, on 2nd and goal he passed the ball. Stopped the clock. He had to run there to make Baltimore waste their timeout. Not only did he not run the ball for some insane reason, its just piss poor clock management.

Any game where McCoy gets only 16 carries or less is inexcusable. Especially with a shaky oline and Vick. McCoy can handle 20 carries a game. And the 3 other roster spots they are using up for RBs either need to be used or those spots could be used to add depth at safety.

effzee

Just realized that the Eagles next three opponents (starting this Sunday) are all going to be coming off of bye weeks.

Steelers
Lions
Falcons

That last game we will be come off of bye as well so it won't matter as much.

Watch both Pittsburgh and Detroit right their season against us. If we can somehow get to the bye week at 5-1 we will be in great shape with 2 left against the Cowboys and Redskins and 1 more battle with the Giants.

Just realized that the Eagles next three opponents (starting this Sunday) are all going to be coming off of bye weeks.

Steelers
Lions
Falcons

Watch both Pittsburgh and Detroit right their season against us. If we can somehow get to the bye week at 5-1 we will be in great shape with 2 left against the Cowboys and Redskins and 1 more battle with the Giants.

Steelers have to win this Sunday. If they can't beat the Eagles at home after 2 weeks rest and with 3 playmakers back then the season is over.

eznark

Banned

Steelers
Lions
Falcons

3-3

Slo

1. Falcons
2. Cards
3. Houston
4. Niners
5. Ravens
6. Pats
7. Bengals
8. Vikebike

Fucking seriously? All it takes is one early season upset win at home and and a couple close wins over garbage teams and we're all of a sudden one of the top teams in the league?

eznark

Banned
Fucking seriously? All it takes is one early season upset win at home and and a couple close wins over garbage teams and we're all of a sudden one of the top teams in the league?

He has the Cardinals at 2 dude. Novid is a clown.

My friend knows someone who is/was a trainer for the Patriots and I was relayed information that Tom Brady is well endowed.

Seriously what does that man not have.

5tbUm.jpg

ENHANCE

Novid

Banned

They were quality wins against the Lions who everybody stated they were going to improve this year and the Niners who blugned the Tebows.

mr2xxx

Banned
Better franchise,Browns or Jets?

Gotta say the Browns, they have some young rookies .... errr just rookies then that can give the fan base hope until two years later when they don't pan out. The Jets on the other hand know that The Sanchize ain't it and they are not bad enough to pick up an elite QB this draft, unless Tebow plays.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They were quality wins against the Lions who everybody stated they were going to improve this year and the Niners who blugned the Tebows.

So you'll put more stock into the win over the Niners instead of their loss against the Colts?

They had to beat the Jags in overtime....

The Lions are also THE LIONS.

Minnesota will go 8-8 and no better. That's high praise from a Packer fan though but Minnesota hasn't really done anything to annoy me since the Favre thing so whatever, good on them I guess.

Gotta say the Browns, they have some young rookies .... errr just rookies then that can give the fan base hope until two years later when they don't pan out. The Jets on the other hand know that The Sanchize ain't it and they are not bad enough to pick up an elite QB this draft, unless Tebow plays.

The Jets already have their future elite QB at third string.

LOL if you really think the Lions are beating the Eagles. Eagles have done very well against the Lions lately and they seem to be totally imploding. It is funny that your hatred of black quaterbacks is stronger then your hatred of the Lions.

jmdajr

Unity with invisible posters? They went AWOL from our GAF Texans fanbase. Heck Dskillz doesn't post either anymore :(

Whats sad is they're gone when the Texans are finally good lol

Man those were tough times. I remember going to the games and hearing some dude a couple of rows behind me.
"DAVID CARR YOU SUCK!!!! THAT WAS PATHETIC!!!!"
This was an occurrence at EVERY game. One day I finally turned around to see who it was. I was surprised to see a small dude, but man that voice was booming. Wish I had a recording.

On this other game, the Rosencopter one.. This dude in front of me stomped his front seat until his cupholder broke and went flying off. Completely lost it.

Tame stuff I know, compared to shootings at Raiders games... But yeah, depressing times.

We would think to ourselves. 'We could be home playing Halo now." Halo as in Halo1 on original Xbox.

Narag

Because you don't believe in the Vikebike, it's left to the rest of us to do so.

Talon

LOL if you really think the Lions are beating the Eagles. Eagles have done very well against the Lions lately and they seem to be totally imploding. It is funny that your hatred of black quaterbacks is stronger then your hatred of the Lions.
I think the one win is over the Lions, holmes.

eznark

Banned

One decent game, three awful games. Yeah, I think the Eagles are going to lose because Vick is black and not because he is shit.

I think the one win is over the Lions, holmes.
I think they lose their next two. Lions can score points, Eagles can't. Seems like an easy call.

One decent game, three awful games. Yeah, I think the Eagles are going to lose because Vick is black and not because he is shit.

Which win was the decent game? The game where they beat the Ravens or the game where they beat the defending superbowl champs? Who the fuck have the Lions beat this year? I am not saying the Eagles are great or anything but the Lions are totally falling apart. Their win came against the Rams and it came down to the wire.

I feel like I saw this post from you before you were going to play the cards

eznark

Banned
Which win was the decent game? The game where they beat the Ravens or the game where they beat the defending superbowl champs? Who the fuck have the Lions beat this year? I am not saying the Eagles are great or anything but the Lions are totally falling apart. Their win came against the Rams and it came down to the wire.

Vick had three turnovers in that Ravens game, you're going to pretend he played well?

Top Bottom