• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Fox318

Confirmed going to Cleveland in December for my first ever Browns game.

The Redskins vs. Browns on December 16 I believe is the date.

What's more probable? Browns victory or me getting shanked outside the stadium?

Imagine if RG3 was the Browns qb.

To bad Holgrem got cheap.

Damn Redskins Browns I would think would be super depressing. Seeing RGIII, who the Browns should have had, and Weedon, who they had to settle for, on the same field.

jmdajr

Texans losing to booth rookie QB Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco in one year....

What a great moment in team history!

edit: I was hearing Lineman Duane Brown on the radio talking about he, and many on the H-squad.. still vividly remember that loss to the Jets on MNF.

MechDX

Texans losing to booth rookie QB Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco in one year....

What a great moment in team history!

edit: I was hearing Lineman Duane Brown on the radio talking about he, and many on the H-squad.. still vividly remember that loss to the Jets on MNF.

myersragdoll-o.gif

I also remember Ryan making a comment post game that the Texans were an afterthought and they had already begun preparing for week 2 BEFORE playing their first game.

Damn Redskins Browns I would think would be super depressing. Seeing RGIII, who the Browns should have had, and Weedon, who they had to settle for, on the same field.

Barely even using the stud of a running back that they drafted. (Also, see New Orleans, Mark Ingram)

I know I'm a little late on this but it's so weird that the Dolphins picked up Gaffney.

Why would that be weird? Teams pick up guys from division rivals all the time. Even if he doesnt have any fuel left in the tank you might be able to pick his brain and get something useful. Its not like it is costing them much. Plus he is an experienced guy, maybe he can help the young QB and WRs out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry I really didnt mean it in a dick way or anything. I think if I was a Brown fan at that game I would be pissed off every time RGIII makes a great play.

Naah I didn't see it as a dick thing to say. But you're right, the main reason I'm going to this game is because I have been trolling the hell out of my buddy who is a Redskins fan about RGIII. I'd also like to see how the atmosphere will be for him in Cleveland.

Barely even using the stud of a running back that they drafted. (Also, see New Orleans, Mark Ingram)

It's scary that Trent despite not being utilized as much as he should still has over half of our TDs.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Titans are going to scare me. Locker isn't starting. Vikebike is getting way to much hype that I don't like.

Why would that be weird? Teams pick up guys from division rivals all the time. Even if he doesnt have any fuel left in the tank you might be able to pick his brain and get something useful. Its not like it is costing them much. Plus he is an experienced guy, maybe he can help the young QB and WRs out.
Sure, it's just one of those things where you get used to identifying a guy as being on one team or another (in this case mostly the Pats but also the Texans) so it's just a little strange at first to see them in a Dolphins jersey. I'm not saying it's a bad move or anything.

Wes

venison crêpe

By that stage if the Browns lose we'll be guaranteed the number 1 pick.

So we'll probably win it and end up picking 5th.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
By that stage if the Browns lose we'll be guaranteed the number 1 pick.

So we'll probably win it and end up picking 5th.

Doesn't matter we'll end up trading the pick to one of the teams desperate for Barkley or Smith for a ransom in first and second rounders.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hope this means the Browns have a chance. Would love to see the Browns upset the Giants!

Though knowing the Browns they will keep it interesting and somewhat close but won't take advantage at the end.

Superbowl Winners and their game against the Browns the same calendar year

2012 - Giants ---- ???
2011 - Packers ---- Browns win 27-17 (Preseason)
2010 - Saints ---- Browns win 30-17
2009 - Steelers ---- Browns win 13-6
2008 - Giants ---- Browns win 35-14
2007 - Colts ---- DNP

PhatSaqs

Banned

From my experience, Skins fans like are more likely to fight with themselves than opposing fans so you should be good.

Surely you're not implying that Mark Ingram is a stud RB...

right?

I'm implying we have no idea what he is because they hardly use him and spent a first rounder for the right not to use him.

Who knows what he could do in another system on another team!

Top Bottom