• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Fixed it a bit for you there.

On an actual plus from yesterday was glad to see Josh Gordon get some reps. I hope this game goes a long way in helping his development.
Lol you forgot to put Yolo at the end of Slants, and yeah I hope he can develop or that Number 2 we used is gonna make me very angry

Is it just me or does he do a lot more QB sneaks the older he gets? He even has more rushing TDs in the past few years than in his early days.

Just you. He's been doing them since the start. I assume you're referring to the qucksnap sneaks, and not the shotgun variety.

Mrbob

It's only been 5 weeks. NFCN is still going to be 1. GB, 2. Bears, 3. Lions and 4. Vikings

You must have missed the part where the "old" Bears defense is playing better than the Niners defense! Or the fact that the Packers look like garbage. Also, don't dismiss the Vikebike! They might be going 15-1. :( Bears already playing for a wild card spot with Minnesota dominating the division crown.

Cutler 9-1 in his last 10 starts. The Bears have scored 31 points per game in those starts.

Stats are funny.

Love stats!

Last 3 games the Bears defense has scored 5 tds while only giving up 2. For the season it's a wash. Bears defense has scored 5 tds while given up 5!

I think you know who created this:

ibvwJBTNFIWL8R.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol you forgot to put Yolo at the end of Slants, and yeah I hope he can develop or that Number 2 we used is gonna make me very angry

Well I'll say it now, you will only see glimpses like yesterday's game for the entire season. Next year is when we'll really find out if we have something with him.

Milchjon

Just you. He's been doing them since the start. I assume you're referring to the qucksnap sneaks, and not the shotgun variety.

Yeah. But I love these. Shows he's not afraid. I especially loved the one against the Ravens in the playoffs, with slow ass Ray trying to ram his head up Tom's butt. Looked scary, but he's a baller.

Also, his rushing TDs have increased through the years (2012 is at the bottom)

9kX3O.png

The white Vick!

Yeah. But I love these. Shows he's not afraid. I especially loved the one against the Ravens in the playoffs, with slow ass Ray trying to ram his head up Tom's butt. Looked scary, but he's a baller.

Also, his rushing TDs have increased through the years (2012 is at the bottom)

9kX3O.png

The white Vick!

I mainly see him do this on 4th and short, not necessarily on the goal line. But yeah, he must have a boulder for a head. He never comes out of the pile looking woozy. He comes out looking like a boss. And I can count on one hand how many times he hasn't gotten the yardage required.

verbum

Not sure I can stomach another loss to the Jets, let alone Tebow. Maybe I should start drinking now....even though I don't drink.

Come on, you're being coy now, aren't you?

Win tonight and join us in the 5-0 club. You can see for miles up here. And they give you warm moist towels to help ease off those hard ons.

Man great to see 49ers finally looking great and efficient on offense. Their rushing game has been extremely powerful but they haven't really broken any big ones this year. Even in the Jets game, they looked really bad at times until the 2nd half. They really could have ended up with 700 yards easily if not for the penalty calls that brought back 2 huge plays. I don't think I've seen a game where I really believed Alex Smith could light someone up, but on the other hand I've never seen a defensive line (a highly touted one at that) get so little pressure on Alex. I'm not sure if the 49ers are just that good nowadays or whether the Bills are just really underperforming.

It's a little bit of both. Offense is diverse but Smith won't throw a catchable deep ball unless the receiver has significant separation (which the Bills allowed). But yeah..Greg Roman called a masterful game and may be a strong candidate for a head coaching job next year...

It's a little bit of both. Offense is diverse but Smith won't throw a catchable deep ball unless the receiver has significant separation (which the Bills allowed). But yeah..Greg Roman called a masterful game and may be a strong candidate for a head coaching job next year...

Alex finally threw the deep back shoulder throw yesterday and magically we get a td

see5harp

I would be alright with G-Ro getting a job. I think Vic Fangio has a much better shot at getting head coaching job though.

see5harp said:
Sinister looks alright but the horror movie I really want to see is V/H/S. Has anyone seen that?
Yep. It's /ok/ at best. It's a hand cam horror anthology ala Creepshow. Some segments are decent, others are laughably bad. Frankly, it runs too long for its own good.

LJ11

Tannehill may not know the division he plays in but he seems legit

Too early to tell you guys I told you so, but....

For whatever reason, certain fan bases developed an irrational hatred for the guy, including some Dolphin fans. They didn't watch the games is the only conclusion I can draw. Guy was hitting deep comebacks from the wide hash. He still has to work on throwing over the middle and anticipate throws to that area of the field, but the guy has the outside game nailed.

DUFFMCWALIN said:
There haven't been many good horror movies for a long time. What a fucking shame.
Trick'r Treat
Cabin in the Woods
Insidious (yeah the third act wasn't as good but the first two acts are fantastic)

At least throw off the top of my head that were pretty good. You could argue Cabin veers more towards comedy/horror but fuck anyone that hates on Trick'r Treat.

see5harp

Yep. It's /ok/ at best. It's a hand cam horror anthology ala Creepshow. Some segments are decent, others are laughably bad. Frankly, it runs too long for its own good.

Aw. It looked sorta cheap but i think I was sold on all of the film festival badges they flash up during the trailer.

EDIT: Trick or Treat is probably my favorite horror movie of the last 5-10 years. The short film collection tied together in presentation reminded me of Tales of the Crypt.

Trick'r Treat
Cabin in the Woods
Insidious (yeah the third act wasn't as good but the first two acts are fantastic)

At least throw off the top of my head that were pretty good. You could argue Cabin veers more towards comedy/horror but fuck anyone that hates on Trick'r Treat.

Ya CITW is great supposedly (still need to see it) and Insidious was really good especially for a PG-13 movie, but the fact that you only name three is still sad.

I need to go watch Trick'r Treat obv.

squicken

Too early to tell you guys I told you so, but....

For whatever reason, certain fan bases developed an irrational hatred for the guy, including some Dolphin fans. They didn't watch the games is the only conclusion I can draw. Guy was hitting deep comebacks from the wide hash. He still has to work on throwing over the middle and anticipate throws to that area of the field, but the guy has the outside game nailed.

I thought he had the talent but would need to sit a year. Weird that he and Sherman are working it so well. They couldn't have unraveled worse last year as a tandem

jmdajr

Cutler 9-1 in his last 10 starts. The Bears have scored 31 points per game in those starts.
Stats are funny.

matt-schaub-contract-extension.jpg

The Texans are 8-0 in Schaub’s last eight starts dating back to last season. They have outscored opponents by an average of 32-12 in that stretch, during which Schaub has 12 passing touchdowns, two interceptions, a 68.4 completion percentage and a 107.4 passer rating and has been sacked only six times.

Spectral Glider said:
Yeah, it was on HDNetmovies last week and I thought it was friggen stupid.
The woods segment with the "video tape" killer was so awful. I mean just really bad. As was the boy/girl on a trip story which ended so abruptly right when it got interesting. I thought the Succubus and Haunted House were the two strongest segments but my god the camera work did them ZERO justice. There's hand cam movies and then there's really annoying hand cam movies.

DUFFMCWALIN said:
but the fact that you only name three is still sad.
The recent "The Thing" prequel wasn't too bad either now that I think about it.

Nori Chan

You know what? Tonight's gonna be awesome. Whoever wins, there will still be to had. Texans win, we might see God's son in garbage time that will lead them to 0 points. On the other hand, if the jets win, Texans gaf will never hear the end of it. ALSO LOLOLOL TEXANS CYCLE

Tonight is gonna be good

Godslay

Banned
I feel like the game against the Steelers should be thrown out. Not that our defense is not that horrible, but because at that time we played him like the old PeyPey and he just dunked us to death. Now teams know he is not 100% and there is way to gameplan against him.

I have a feeling they will beat us this year. Though if our defense is healthy and stops Richardson this dream will have to wait until next year.

Why is it everytime the Broncos beat the Steelers it should be thrown out? Tebow of all mortal men embarrassed Lebeau. Manning came in from being gone from football forever, and hung up a decent game. It's like a mediocre team, with bloated expectations, not being able to believe that they got beat by another mediocre team with bloated expectations. Deal with it.

Yeah, I don't think there's anything major wrong with Manning. I can see he's been improving. Denver just doesn't have the same kind of talent that his old Colt team had.

Voice of honesty. The players around him have the talent, but they are not doing their jobs and are making mistakes. The defense is regressing. Manning is the only thing propping up the team at this point.

Top Bottom