• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Slo

p6qEK.png

I knew Kluwe couldn't keep his pants on. That whore.

eznark

Banned
where has your flip floppin ass been? thats right not in this thread until your smug qb and team have had a little success.

i am counting down the days until i fit your avatar with a nice fully grown WEASEL

Lol

Bob was all tears on im after the lowly Pack humiliated Cutler. That's where he has been hiding.

If we are going to complain about lost players, then let's wait for DJ Williams to comeback, Chris Kuper to get back into the swing of things. We were missing marquee players as well. It's always excuses, Denver didn't make any with a bad QB, or an old QB coming back off a serious injury. So why do certain Pitt fans on here make them? Your team got beat, deal with it.

Clark isn't injured. He just can't play in Denver. Game 1 of the season should have been in Pittsburgh. Bullshit rematch.

But yes, you won. Twice. But in both cases having our hard-hitting FS in the game could have made a difference. And yes injuries on both sides. Whatever. My only point is that I'd like Denver again... as long as it's in Pittsburgh.

Slo

You guys don't know pain unless you have Caleb Hanie start for you. Comments disregarded!

Ponder vs Allen: Which one are you taking out on a date?!

Good question. If it was Ponder, I feel like I'd be opening doors and have to pay. I bet JAllen knows how to treat a fan like a lady.

jmdajr

Chicago-area man stabbed to death in Jacksonville

A Chicago-area man that went to Jacksonville over the weekend to watch the Jaguars-Bears game was killed in a bar stabbing, according to Jacksonville police.
Rapoport: Colts win one for Chuck
Chuck Pagano's fight with leukemia inspired the Colts in a major way, reports Ian Rapoport. Plus, more Week 5 notes. More ...

The Florida Times-Union reports that William C. "Chris" Pettry, 42 died after being stabbed inside a Fionn MacCools, an Irish-themed restaurant in a downtown mall. The police arrested a Jacksonville resident and placed him in jail on a murder charge.

The stabbing came after Pettry was "involved in a disturbance with two other subjects." His wife mourned the man's loss on Facebook. The bar was located near a hotel that Bears fans took over as they traveled to Jacksonville

Ponder vs Allen: Which one are you taking out on a date?!

Both, this is a free country man.

Patriots fact: Tom Brady got sacked 2.0 times per game last season which ranked 13th worst in the league, averaging 2.4 sacks per game now 12th worst in the league. Seems like the Oline is pretty much on the same level in the pass game this year.

Can anybody guessed who is the least sacked QB in the league this year so far?

The Patriots Oline has vastly improved in the run game ranking 3rd in the league with 165.4 yards per game, although the average per run is ranked in 9th place. Last year they ranked 20th in rush yards per game and 21st in yards per carry.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

bionic77

Someone pinch me. Never thought I'd see this from Bionic. :-0
I calls it like I sees it.

Not that I think either the Giants or Steelers are playing particularly well right now, but anyone watching them has to be an idiot not to notice the extremely high level of play from the qb's right now.

Accept reality NOW!
Hey you are the first guy to say Alex is an average qb.

Just because I think Eli is playing better than anyone else right now doesn't mean that the Giants are going to go undefeated.

In fact I think the Niners will be big favorites next week.

Mrbob

Alexis's QB rating is going into the tank after he has a 5 or 6 pick game against the Bears defense.

That's if Worst Harbaugh even allows him to throw the ball.

Dutch Patriot said:
Can anybody guessed who is the least sacked QB in the league this year so far?
I'm guessing Eli. He's only been sacked 4 times so far this year.

bionic77 said:
In fact I think the Niners will be big favorites next week.
It's a home game for the Niners so they should be. Vegas has it Giants +6 right now.

see5harp

I do think Eli has been the most impressive if you look at the season as a whole. Alex hasn't thrown picks(really the only reason he threw one in Minnesota was because of the hole they were in) but he really didn't look insane until yesterday. If he beats the Giants next week and his rating is again near or over 100, then media needs to stop saying the "game manager" shit. It's not a surprise if they score a ton, they have Gore and Vernon Davis along with a top 5 offensive line, not to mention the best linebackers in the game and Justin Smith.

Smokey

Matt_Schaub_David_Yurman_party_June_2012_Matt_Schaub.263w_350h.jpg

"durrrrrrrrrrr I'm gunna hug da Lumbardy and stroke the Lumbardy and kiss the Lumbardy and hug the Lumbardy durrrrrrrrr"

lmao

schaub reminds me of that nic cage bald eagle pic almost made me spit out my drink on my work clothes gg ez

jmdajr

Matt S is on a lot of billboards in Houston. Well, maybe not the best looker..but he's not the worst right? Heck, I'm trying to think who is the ugliest QB in the league.

eznark

Banned
Matt S is on a lot of billboards in Houston. Well, maybe not the best looker..but he's not the worst right? Heck, I'm trying to think who is the ugliest QB in the league.

Luck doesn't have any competition. He barely looks human. I think the only person on the planet uglier than Andrew Luck is Greg Oden.

andrewluck-beard.jpg

Top Bottom