• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matt S is on a lot of billboards in Houston. Well, maybe not the best looker..but he's not the worst right? Heck, I'm trying to think who is the ugliest QB in the league.

matt_schaub_bummed.350w_263h.jpg

AngmarsKing701 said:
Holy what the fuck. Ben's only been sacked 3 times? He's usually sacked 3 times per half!
Heh, I was actually looking at the Eagles game stats. Ben has been sacked 9 times thus far this year.

eznark said:
Luck doesn't have any competition. He barely looks human. I think the only person on the planet uglier than Andrew Luck is Greg Oden.
:jnc so true.

bionic77

Packers sucking....Lions sucking...Bears winning. It's going to be a good season.
I think the first two will be constants, but I am not so sure you should get so used to the Bears winning.

Like life, Cutler always finds a way. Whether it is throwing a TAINT at the worst possible time or faking an injury in the biggest game of his life, he is going to find a way to keep you from ever being happy.

bionic77

Okay thanks. I was getting worried there for a minute. I expect my QB to be taking hits and holding onto the ball too long!
Ben has been really good this year about that.

Honestly I can't complain about his play so far this year. Now the rest of the team...

And what is all the talk about whose qb is hottest? When the fuck did you all become dickless Pats fans?

squicken

eh luck just looks goofy. same with eli and peyton. big ben doesn't look all sophisticated himself. brees has quato on his cheek. there's really only one QB that is both pretty and good

bionic77

As long as I don't stay out late or go into strange bathrooms I won't ever have to worry about having sex with my qb so I don't give a fuck what he looks like as long as he plays well.

Packer fans don't have that worry because Rodgers could never restrain a small woman, let alone a full grown Packers fan. The tables would probably be turned in that scenario.

Seda

Next two Sundays gonna feel weird watching all the games and not having to see the Bears stink it up.

(They'll just get to do that in primetime instead)

eh luck just looks goofy. same with eli and peyton. big ben doesn't look all sophisticated himself. brees has quato on his cheek. there's really only one QB that is both pretty and good

Erron?
He also looks a lot like Paul Ryan, so that detracts from his pretty points.

squicken

Why did I see a KC Chiefs tackle ranting on the fans today?

People think Winston is standing up for a teammate and other players but the reality is that he got a giant erection when he figured out a new way to get on TV and have everyone overlook how bad he has become at playing football

Most handsome (and best) QB to play the game

5Fxuk.jpg

Tom Brady has a Justin Bieber vibe.
Brent has that Clint Eastwood gun-slanger look. You see him step onto the field you know there is gonna be some slangin'

Why did I see a KC Chiefs tackle ranting on the fans today?

They cheered when Cassel got knocked out of the game..

The crowd at Arrowhead Stadium booed Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel throughout the Ravens’ 9-6 win on Sunday, and someone paid for an airplane to fly above the stadium before the game with a banner that called for Cassel to be benched. But some Chiefs fans crossed the line of decency when they cheered after Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata knocked Cassel out of the game with a hard hit in the fourth quarter.

Top Bottom