• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

I always thought players were ripped..had 24 in pythons and 6 pk abs..then I see Brady,Eli,Ben...nope.

How can you claim this dude aint a ripped stud?

th

Ben has been really good this year about that.

Honestly I can't complain about his play so far this year. Now the rest of the team...

And what is all the talk about whose qb is hottest? When the fuck did you all become dickless Pats fans?

I'll complain. 2 minutes left against Denver, down 6, he throws a TAINT. 2 minutes left against the Raiders, we have the ball, game tied, he doesn't deliver and we have to punt. If Ben is playing clutch football we win both those games.

Quikies83

They cheered when Cassel got knocked out of the game..

They cheered the play because Charles broke one. They then cheered when Cassel was standing up and walking to the side-lines... That's fairly standard protocol.
On another note - Jason Whitlock just donated $600 to our banner movement.

jmdajr

WTF is going on in here?

Well it started off with posting about the highest rated QBs of the season. Matt Schaub was on the list and someone pointed out how fucking goofy he looks. Then I said yeah maybe, but he's not the ugliest. Now we are going back and forth between ugliest and sexiest.

Would you like to contribute? Any QB man crushes?

see5harp

I thought David Carr coming out of Fresno State was pretty ballin. He had the whole long hair thing going. Too bad Texans sucked so bad those first few years.

bionic77

I don't want to see any more pictures of Brady, but I thought that unless you were a demented and perverted Pats fan, Tebow is obviously the sexiest qb of all time and the one man it was ok to fantasize about and still keep your heterosexuality intact.

see5harp

I knew a few women around work who had his picture on their desk back in the day,

Unfortunately I think his looks really gave a lot of people in impression that he was destined for greatness. I mean he looks like a soap opera actor or a Baywatch extra.

bigosc2k

Banned
I don't want to see any more pictures of Brady, but I thought that unless you were a demented and perverted Pats fan, Tebow is obviously the sexiest qb of all time and the one man it was ok to fantasize about and still keep your heterosexuality intact.

tim-tebow-article-01.jpg

Here you go man

Quikies83

Dumb shit Eric Winston did the right thing in turning this shit around and making us fans look like classless assholes. This keeps the media tuned in on this rather than the banner and pre-game bench Cassel "movement". If there were fans cheering, it was cheering for the end of a failed era.
But Winston understands this fanbase so well -- he has been here a whole 3 months. Hasn't even seen his first KC snow... He doesn't know shit about what we've suffered with Cassel the last 3 years.

It's like this is Pioli's rebuttal for all the pre-game shit.

Mrbob

I hope the Alshon Jefferey hand injury isn't serious. Since he is currently the leader in yards for all NFL rookie WRs. This could end up as a second round steal.

He figured out early to get away the Freeman Taco Bell plan and stay in shape!

Top Bottom