• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

bionic77

It's a gif of the Steelers with 10 men on defense. McCoy ran the ball for 10 yards but the Eagles could have torched them for a lot more.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/1...lay-by-lesean-mccoy-with-10-men-on-the-field/

Notice on the gif that Timmons (94) is panicking and waving his arms at the sideline pre-snap. Harrison also tries to call timeout.

Steelers had a similar gaffe like this on offense against the Jets. Playing sloppy football so far this year.
Tomlin needs to stop being their friend start collecting scalps.

squicken

WTF @ GAF

Mumei no longer a mod
Timedog banned
Frankman pardoned
Cunt allowed
EviLore cancelling his trip

Shit's going down

I think we all hope things are changing. There's a difference between using rough language and insulting someone. Still lots of unknowns. I know we can call short people midgets, but can we call Tom Brady a ---?

KaYotiX

Banned
Yeah I mean there's players I like outside of my team like Manning, calvin johnson, tebow, etc but it just seems wrong when you cheer against your team just to get a win in fantasy football.

The darkside. Like a pats fan
I'd never do that...I'd rather lose all my fantasy games.

Milchjon

Didn't even hate Mumei. He made his points, and was levelheaded, apart from the bans.

I think EviL is right that he'll make a better member than mod.

Milchjon

I think we all hope things are changing. There's a difference between using rough language and insulting someone. Still lots of unknowns. I know we can call short people midgets, but can we call Tom Brady a ---?

'Tom Brady is a hot' is totally allowed, don't worry. I do think you should brush up your grammar a bit, though.

'Tom Brady is a hot' is totally allowed, don't worry. I do think you should brush up your grammar a bit, though.

You can't ban absolutes.

Tom-Brady-s-Hottest-Pics-male-models-28291631-500-680.jpg

verbum

Points differential so far:
Texans- 70 + the game tonight
49ers- +81
Bears- 78
Falcons-55

I believe the Texans will add at least 14 points to their total.

Another stat that means little in the end but bragging rights.

Penalties:
Seahawks-44 for 363 yards
Ravens- 42 for 363 yards
Redskins- 41 for 376 yards
Packers- 40 for 390 yards

Damn Packers, that's a lot of yards to give to the opponent.

I love the Ravens, let me just say that.

But yesterdays game really hammered home what I already knew, and some of the things I thought but hoped weren't true. Joe Flacco looked bad. He's not ELITE, he's the polar opposite. Throws up numbers against bad D's at home, so what. He's shit on the road, and we play too many road games to get homefield in the playoffs with him sucking so bad.

Our D is bad. I don't care if we gave up 6 points, it was against Brady Quinn and Matt Cassell. Jamaal Charles absolutely eviscerated our defense, and showed how slow everyone has become. His speed absolutely blew our stiff and old defense away.

I have no idea how we're 4-1.

We'll still win the division, AFC North is shit.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Manning isn't used to not being a factor.

I'm sorry, but Manning is cooked. Defenses know he can't throw distance. Teams took away the middle for him, forcing him to throw wounded ducks outside, and his arm can't hold up. He looked like Tebow throwing those out routes today.
We're we watching the same game? He's far from cooked. He nailed that deep throw to Thomas in the first half, not his fault Thomas got stripped of the ball.

Also not his fault Willis dropped the easy 4th down pass, or Willis fumbling right before they were going to score.

Besides the fact that manning's game has never been chuck it deep. I think he still looks pretty good. His defense is pretty bad per his usual.

MechDX

It begins:

Sportscenter!!
Sanchez!
JETS JETS JETS!
Tebow!
Ryan
JETS!
Tebow
Sanchez
Sanchez!
.btw texans.

SANCHEZ
TEBOW!

Brady is a benevolent God. Even with misguided people like bionic, he knows they will come around someday.

They will see the light, no need for Fatwas.

So what am I gonna do with these fiery cocktails?

All these spicy appletinis I thought we could drink, down the drain.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It begins:

Sportscenter!!
Sanchez!
JETS JETS JETS!
Tebow!
Ryan
JETS!
Tebow
Sanchez
Sanchez!
.btw texans.

SANCHEZ
TEBOW!
To be fair, it is a home game for the jets.

Please even if it were home for the texans it would be all jets all the time

So why was Mumei demodded?

Also go Cush and Foster I need 83 fantasy points from you guys :(
how do you get points from a defensive player

mr2xxx

Banned
To be fair, it is a home game for the jets.

Please even if it were home for the texans it would be all jets all the time

how do you get points from a defensive player

Our scoring is 1.75 per tackle, .75 per assist, sack=7, forced fumble=7, and a few other things but you get the point.

Top Bottom