• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Well I'm getting a little less shit at painting.

What say you gents?

TRcvd.jpg

I would fuck this bald man

I'm voting for Bionic.

That would also be good for me since Bionic and I are such close friends. It's nice to have friends in high places, but since he doesn't even stops being a parent to play FIFA with me, I'm not sure he has time to play GAF mod.

Plus Honkage is good people.

Godslay

Banned
I say we go to the South Park studios and start throwing stuff at it.

First you beat the shit out of the Broncos three times in a row, and now you want to storm the South Park studios. I'm going to take a page out of Eric Winston's speech, and say leave Colorado alone!

We're we watching the same game? He's far from cooked. He nailed that deep throw to Thomas in the first half, not his fault Thomas got stripped of the ball.

Also not his fault Willis dropped the easy 4th down pass, or Willis fumbling right before they were going to score.

Besides the fact that manning's game has never been chuck it deep. I think he still looks pretty good. His defense is pretty bad per his usual.

Here I was thinking it was my hometeam bias shining through.

mr2xxx

Banned
VOTE MR2XXX 2012!!!!!

Frankman was just the start I will wipe out the rest NFC East scum of this board*.

*Minus a certain team

Top Bottom