• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love it when people avatarquote Kave_Man.

Is there a bigger image of that kitty?

qR0Hb.jpg

Kave_Man I told my Browns fan friend to join GAF.

If he hasn't killed himself by the end of the season, you can expect some good company.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave_Man I told my Browns fan friend to join GAF.

If he hasn't killed himself by the end of the season, you can expect some good company.

Good good, I need more people in this shame circle. You can tell him he'll be loved by the rest of us in Browns-GAF.

And for Dutch if you want no fonts:

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

Link? I didn't hear about that.

Apparently Wilbon in an interview with ESPN the Mag (DC edition) said of the major cities, DC sports are the worst, and they're "terrible". An anchor on ESPN and a writer at the Washington Post took issue. They attacked him. He attacked them back. They attacked him. Some wiser people told Wilbon to stand down and he eventually released an apology and dropped off Twitter.

Here's one of many links. Not sure it covers the whole story.

Striker

That Will Hill news is great :mad:

Sash is back but there's no depth outside Sash now at Safety with KP still ailing. Hopefully Hosely is in good shape so they don't use so many Safety sets. Would have been nice to help against Vernon Davis, though.

The worst day being when you decided to be a Browns fan?

How do people even come to that decision? What happened to them in their lives that would lead them to do that? Do they just hate football, and loving the Browns is a manifestation of that hate?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The worst day being when you decided to be a Browns fan?

Well...yes.

How do people even come to that decision? What happened to them in their lives that would lead them to do that? Do they just hate football, and loving the Browns is a manifestation of that hate?

I wrote my whole story about this last week the tldr; version of it was summed up well by the gator:

I was trolled by Derek Anderson.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think he got banned because it was pretty obvious that he let Devolution use his account after she got banned.

Not sure, though.

Either that or devo just got banned twice in like 2 weeks. That happens to be my belief.

Link? I didn't hear about that.

Speaking of DC, did anyone see the fight between Wilbon and Dan Steinberg/Bram Weinstein?

It ends with make up tweets. This one I found particularly amusing (speaking on fandom):

Well...yes.

I wrote my whole story about this last week the tldr; version of it was summed up well by the gator:

I was trolled by Derek Anderson.

That's not a good reason. But it is a funny reason. I like it.

I cant really talk. My earliest memory of being a Pats fan was getting our asses kicked by the Bears, followed by many years of 1-4 wins. Then we learned how to cheat and it all turned around. Sprinkle in some Pete Carroll and I'm lucky to be alive.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now some reporter on NFLN refers to us as the Titans!

Were the damn Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL!

seriously? for fucks sake

Top Bottom