• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Until a few months ago amir0x was a mod. That's pretty much all you need to know.

lol I never understood how that happened smh

I wonder how many regular posters will be permed this season. I have a feeling we wont just be losing the two.

Ill probably be gone. I find myself walking the edge a lot here just to see how close I can get.

Leaving Slo as the only other regular VIKEBIKE fan with decent tenure.

Walton too I guess if he ever finds his way home.

When it comes to pack fans I go by post content:

Bucket: Banned / Pretentious

1325024958-1325024958_goodreads_misc.gif

Greg

When it comes to pack fans I go by post content:

Ez: Mean spirited

Greg: Nice / goofy Rogers avatar

Bucket: Banned / Pretentious
my real life personality won't even let my online persona be an asshole

I don't know why you people keep enabling that voracious wing addict.
I thought my NFL-GAF sense was tingling from the mention of my name, but it was the glorious w-word that really got my attention.

UberTag

Frankman's gone?! UGH.

The only positive is that chuckddd can break out his perfect Frankman I impersonation again.:(
I suppose we could all adopt Frankman's avatar in tribute and post using it on Game Day.
WrassleGAF could probably get on board with that, too.

Granted, we'd all sort of blend together then.

In his absence, I'll carry the torch of providing fantasy football advice in here. No blind Giants/Cedric Benson fandom from me, though. I have my own terrible NY state team to lament.

Top Bottom