• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

UberTag

That huge ass wrasslin thread. Too lazy to find the link for ya.
This is the post in question. I'm not lazy like NomarTyme.

Here is the .GIF in question that prompted Frankman's current demise...

ibjmgpdCPrq8Ey.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not surprised at Frankmans perm, he has had like 12 3 month bans it seems. At a point you gotta cross a line in the sand. A lot of threads going to go down in posts in new threads, dude was a posting machine. 59,387, probably the most among perm banned members

NomarTyme

This is the post in question. I'm not lazy like NomarTyme.

Here is the .GIF in question that prompted Frankman's current demise...

[MG]http://i.minus.com/ibjmgpdCPrq8Ey.gif[/IMG]

So cringe worthy.
I'm not surprised at Frankmans perm, he has had like 12 3 month bans it seems. At a point you gotta cross a line in the sand. A lot of threads going to go down in posts in new threads, dude was a posting machine. 59,387, probably the most among perm banned members
Frankman was a habitual line stepper

Talon

Banning a curse word is stupid, but it's a private website so Lore can do whatever the hell he pleases.

In other words, I'm so furious at Holbrook that I've lost the dash.

jakncoke

Banned
Banning a curse word is stupid, but it's a private website so Lore can do whatever the hell he pleases.

In other words, I'm so furious at Holbrook that I've lost the dash.

So you want us to be able buy stocks and vote at board meetings? nfl-age to be kings! soon to be kicked off gaf island bronie-age, chocha-age, anime-gaf, soccer-gaf, neckbeard-gaf, snes(oh wait that already happened)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So you want us to be able buy stocks and vote at board meetings? nfl-age to be kings! soon to be kicked off gaf island bronie-age, chocha-age, anime-gaf, soccer-gaf, neckbeard-gaf, snes(oh wait that already happened)
Your efforts are undone when your protection of Seahawks-gaf save much of those.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ex-NBA'er I know, but I was looking stuff up after seeing the Broke 30 for 30;

Jamal Mashburn is the player in question.

Since retiring from basketball, Mashburn has worked for ESPN as an analyst and launched a number of successful business ventures. He owns 34 Outback Steakhouse franchises, 37 Papa John's franchises, and a number of car dealerships across the state of Kentucky. [1] Mashburn is a partner in Ol Memorial Stable, which owns Kentucky Derby prospect Buffalo Man, along with former Kentucky coach Rick Pitino and Outback Steakhouse co-founder Chris T. Sullivan.

On January 7, 2012 Yahoo Sports reported that Jamal Mashburn is interested in buying the league owned New Orleans Hornets.

Wow. Way to make that money work. He went to a local high school around here so it's nice to see him succeed.

Slo

Where does Wisconsin get the reputation for being a fat state from?

The midwest in general is a fat region. It's not as bad as the south, but it's a close second. Wisconsin just embraces the stereotype with it's image of serving beer, cheese, and bratwurst for every meal. Generally speaking, the more redneck your state is, the more you look like Larry the Cable guy.

Minnesota happens to be one of the least fat states in the midwest, while Louisiana is number 2 over all. From your propsective, I can see where you'd be confused. A creole like you would probably confuse an obesity clinic in Wisconsin with the Playboy mansion.

sm_Obesity_0919.jpg

eznark

Banned
The midwest in general is a fat region. It's not as bad as the south, but it's a close second. Wisconsin just embraces the stereotype with it's image of serving beer, cheese, and bratwurst for every meal. Generally speaking, the more redneck your state is, the more you look like Larry the Cable guy.

Minnesota happens to be one of the least fat states in the midwest, while Louisiana is number 2 over all. From your propsective, I can see where you'd be confused. A creole like you would probably confuse an obesity clinic in Wisconsin with the Playboy mansion.

sm_Obesity_0919.jpg

c3Zrv.gif

sm_Obesity_0919.jpg

Why are there 51 ranks when we have only 50 states? Oh DC

Tamanon

Banned
iapetus should be happy!

http://jacksonville.com/sports/foot...book-wr-laurent-robinson-still-not-practicing

Going international
Next week is a bye week, but not for Josh Scobee.
The Jaguars kicker was chosen to represent the team in London to help promote the team’s first game there in 2013.
Owner Shad Khan is expected to announce the date of the game and the opponent next week. Scobee leaves Tuesday night for his first trip to Europe.
“I jumped at the opportunity,’’ Scobee said. “It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. I’m flattered to be able to represent the team and the NFL.’’
Among other things, he will kick some penalty shots at halftime during a World Cup qualifier at Wembley Stadium next Friday night.
“That’ll be a dream come true for me. That’s the grandest stage for soccer at far stadiums go,’’ he said. “I imagine I’ll be more nervous for that than I will be for any field goals in my life. It’ll be a little bit different environment. For the next four or five days, I’m going to be kicking soccer balls around.’’
Scobee said he’d like to launch one into the stands and signal field goal. He said he hasn’t played soccer since college intramurals.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/sports/foot...t-robinson-still-not-practicing#ixzz28X4OSg9Z

Godslay

Banned
According to the Cleveland Browns' Joshua Cribbs, Detroit Lions running back Jerome Harrison is "doing pretty bad" and has been in and out of the hospital with seizures.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2012/10/4/3456824/jerome-harrison-update-brain-tumor-lions

man feel for the guy. The way he was diagnosed via trade and now this.

Didn't they find out that he had the tumors via the trade? If so that's pretty lucky really. Could have went longer without knowing.

Top Bottom