• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've never understood why soccer fans are prone to gang warfare. Sure, there's violence at football games, but it's generally isolated to a few dumb asses.

http://www.detroitlionsstore.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=3907

Trasher showed me this. Pretty cool because all the proceeds go to charity and Stafford matches every dollar. He may be a mediocre QB, but he has a heart of fat and gold

I'll be the proud owner of one shortly

Why not just send $45 to the his charity and save yourself the shame of wearing that shirt?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The better question is why should I have to suffer alone?

image.php

Damn you!

I'll be at the game. :(

After some herb
al tea
and
vitamin c
pills, I am starting to feel better.

I think you can upgrade me to "questionable".

Apparently I suck at google. I cannot find when Lucas Oil gates open tomorrow. Help!

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/tickets/2012-colts-fanguide.pdf

The gates at Lucas Oil Stadium are open to the public two hours prior to kickoff. There are four gates surrounding the stadium. All gates are equipped to accommodate persons with disabilities and wheelchairs. EVERYONE entering the stadium must have a ticket regardless of age.

Edit: Too slow.

cajunator

Banned
The midwest in general is a fat region. It's not as bad as the south, but it's a close second. Wisconsin just embraces the stereotype with it's image of serving beer, cheese, and bratwurst for every meal. Generally speaking, the more redneck your state is, the more you look like Larry the Cable guy.

Minnesota happens to be one of the least fat states in the midwest, while Louisiana is number 2 over all. From your propsective, I can see where you'd be confused. A creole like you would probably confuse an obesity clinic in Wisconsin with the Playboy mansion.

sm_Obesity_0919.jpg

The funny thing is, there arent a huge amount of obese people in this part of Louisiana. Up on the northern part is where a bunch of them are. Cajun people tend to work their asses off and arent as obese as a result. I'm guessing that the obesity in Louisiana is bad enough on the north end that it offsets the whole state. There are obese people everywhere in the US though. I do see them, but not nearly as frequently as you would in some areas. Down in this city there are a lot of health clubs and fresh markets and hipsters. Its a bit different from other Louisiana cities.

Sanjuro

Damn South Park. Ran into Wal-Mart today and decided to count the fat people in scooter-carts. Counted seven, in the store for about twelve minutes.

I purchased cheeseburger Pringles btw.

mr2xxx

Banned
I'm preparing for that RG3 upset victory over the cowardly Lion and the rest of the Falcons. We shall run over them and control the clock 40 to 20. Score will be 31-28 and much rejoicing will take place. Remember GAF what Cam can't RG3 can. Now that my weekly Rg3 quota is done I shall go watch Beck Grossman lowlights to temper my expectations.

I'm preparing for that RG3 upset victory over the cowardly Lion and the rest of the Falcons. We shall run over them and control the clock 40 to 20. Score will be 31-28 and much rejoicing will take place. Remember GAF what Cam can't RG3 can. Now that my weekly Rg3 quota is done I shall go watch Beck Grossman lowlights to temper my expectations.
You and you're RG3 love disgusts me
:/

mr2xxx

Banned
flavor-of-the-month.jpg

Heed my words, one or two bad games and everyone will be jumping down Bob's throat too.

Thats the NFL though, posterboy Manning went from he's back to he lost it now he's back again. Fuck the media for manufacturing BS on a daily basis. While Rg3 is getting immense hype in the media, it is obvious that this team has very slim chances to be a playoff team this year. so the RG3 bashing will come. Unlike Cam though I think RG3 is more mature and ready to take the next step and lead the team to the playoffs in 2014 when we get our cap money back.

Top Bottom