• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

jmdajr

Picked up Alex Green now that Benson is broken. Not sure if to start him against Texans D, but they did make that piece of crap Chris Johnson look pretty good. Yeah it might all be schemes, but whatever. I might get me.. da pointz.

Godslay

Banned
The Mormon is Young, you fool

Only shit SF49'ers have been relevant for the last decade is receivers catching a TD and crying their asses off they made a catch and are going to get paid
(Owens + Davis)

Why should I suck a dick of a QB who hasn't won shit

I give dap to Brady, Eli, Rodgers, Peyton, even that Rapist, they got their team to the promise land

SF have been paper champions since the late '90's

You will be irrelevant until you get that ring, you can still suck on the dead soul of Walsh + Montana and remember those glory hole years

You are blessed with a division that you should be winning every year in and out
Yet nowhere to be seen in the 'aughts, and became relevant due to a coach who does mean handshakes

Seriously only way anybody is going to pay attention to SF is "The Big One" happens and the epicenter is where your new stadium is

Goddamn.

Only shit SF49'ers have been relevant for the last decade is receivers catching a TD and crying their asses off they made a catch and are going to get paid
(Owens + Davis)

I give dap to Brady, Eli, Rodgers, Peyton, even that Rapist, they got their team to the promise land

You will be irrelevant until you get that ring, you can still suck on the dead soul of Walsh + Montana and remember those glory hole years

You are blessed with a division that you should be winning every year in and out
Yet nowhere to be seen in the 'aughts, and became relevant due to a coach who does mean handshakes

Seriously only way anybody is going to pay attention to SF is "The Big One" happens and the epicenter is where your new stadium is

We are one of the greatest franchises in nfl history so people will always pay attention to us. If you want to live in the past (Brady, roofles, erron, etc) we can do it with the best of them. Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but Tom Brady won a Super Bowl like 10 years ago!

Who gives a fuck? Ain't done shit recently and has never done it without cheating. Niners gonna serve up your bag of dicks soon enough bruh

Godslay

Banned
We are one of the greatest franchises in nfl history so people will always pay attention to us. If you want to live in the past (Brady, roofles, erron, etc) we can do it with the best of them. Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but Tom Brady won a Super Bowl like 10 years ago!

Who gives a fuck? Ain't done shit recently and has never done it without cheating. Niners gonna serve up your bag of dicks soon enough bruh

He's not a Pats fan...

jmdajr

My favorite fans holding on to the Past is Cowboy Fans. Just got all this crap about AFC South sucking, and only good cause Manning is gone.

Oh yeah. Will the Cowboys finally be good when little brother is gone? Excuses.

(Owens + Davis)

get some!

Also funny when people reference teams and say Welp unless they won a Super Bowl they don't matter! So we should only be talking about the giants this year! Other 31 teams are irrelevant this year because they didn't win it last year!

see5harp

(Owens + Davis)

Sorry I misread you thinking you said that they were irrelevant when we had the Mormon. The whole ignore SF thing is largely based on the audience here. Alex Smith is the highest rated QB. SF has the most rushing yards at the start of the season. Last I checked the NFC West is doing alright. Your mouthbreathing ass does not put fear into my heart at all. I can't wait for the game in New England.

Smokey

(Owens + Davis)

lolol dat work

Sorry I misread you thinking you said that they were irrelevant when we had the Mormon. The whole ignore SF thing is largely based on the audience here. Alex Smith is the highest rated QB. SF has the most rushing yards at the start of the season. Last I checked the NFC West is doing alright.

But the NFC west sucked in years past and the 49ers didn't win the sb last year! Stop talking about any team other than the giants! We can talk about this season after it ends and we know who the champ is!

Right now there are the giants and 31 losers! Why does this thread exist?

beast786

jets - Houston game was viewed by more people than Yanky-Baltimore baseball playoff game in New York. football is truly the king of all, not even a completion now.

When I lived in NY it WAS a baseball town.

bionic77

But the NFC west sucked in years past and the 49ers didn't win the sb last year! Stop talking about any team other than the giants! We can talk about this season after it ends and we know who the champ is!

Right now there are the giants and 31 losers! Why does this thread exist?
Browns fans are ok with that!

Fox318

If the Jets don't beat the Colts they might as well start tanking the season Bobcats style.
All of my save files for Walking Dead got deleted when I started the new episode.

I am so frustrated.

I never pay for a Telltale game until I can get all of the chapters.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also funny when people reference teams and say Welp unless they won a Super Bowl they don't matter! So we should only be talking about the giants this year! Other 31 teams are irrelevant this year because they didn't win it last year!

No but you give respect to the Champion of said year until a new on arises

You can't hold your legacy as a fucking security blanket

So what you created West Coast Offense
So what you are 4-0 in the Superbowl

We are talking about now the present

Your team has Jack Shit to show for it

Other teams and their fans realize there are times for joy and times of rebuilding and sorrow
Nothing gets handed to you, but somehow SF fans will hold on to that shitty mantra of "We Never Left, We Da' Best"... 0 SB wins for the last 15+ years

ari

Banned
Rams, raiders, ravens, texans, bucs, jets, niners, Seahawks, Vikings, bills, and chargers all fall this weekend.

Oh, Seahawks and rams is such overrated teams.....NFC best? Lol

see5harp

lolol dat work

Puleeze. Bitch stays up late watching pokemon and replaying FFXIII-2 for trophies. I asked for recognition for an improvement from a last season not glory for the entire team. I give props where props are due, Charles Barkely is still Charles Barkely. Now Jeff Garcia, he ain't Charles Barkely but he did deserve a starting job over McNabb. The Mariucci years weren't even that bad though.

Smokey

All of my save files for Walking Dead got deleted when I started the new episode.

I am so frustrated.

Wait, episode 4 is out?!

Puleeze. Bitch stays up late watching pokemon and replaying FFXIII-2 for trophies. I asked for recognition for an improvement from a last season not glory for the entire team. I give props where props are due, Charles Barkely is still Charles Barkely. Now Jeff Garcia, he ain't Charles Barkely but he did deserve a starting job over McNabb. The Mariucci years weren't even that bad though.

such passion

Thats no Vikebike.

NOW THIS..

toby-gerhart-motorcycle.jpg

Is a Vikebike.

Please tell me Toby owns this Vikebike. Please.

jmdajr

Rams, raiders, ravens, texans, bucs, jets, niners, Seahawks, Vikings, bills, and chargers all fall this weekend.

Some of those teams are already on the ground.

I'm ok if Texans lose to GB, ..but gotta somehow, someway beat the Ravens. Gotta beat dem AFC Teams.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Other teams and their fans realize there are times for joy and times of rebuilding and sorrow
Nothing gets handed to you, but somehow SF fans will hold on to that shitty mantra of "We Never Left, We Da' Best"... 0 SB wins for the last 15+ years

Never seen those words put together when I talk about the Browns.

Can you please define what it means?

see5harp

I basically said that Alex Smith doesn't deserve every "analyst" or journalist in the business bringing up "game manager." He's never going to be a 500 yard guy with their amazing defense giving them field position every game, their awesome line/running game, etc. Surely you are tired of hearing "elite quarterback" in regards to Eli and Flacco.

Draxal

jets - Houston game was viewed by more people than Yanky-Baltimore baseball playoff game in New York. football is truly the king of all, not even a completion now.

When I lived in NY it WAS a baseball town.

NY metro area is alot bigger then NYC itself, I think football is alot more popular than baseball in NJ/and the other burbs(the stadium being there), where I still think baseball is king in the city proper

Nothing gets handed to you ,but somehow SF fans will hold on to that shitty mantra of "We Never Left, We Da' Best"... 0 SB wins for the last 15+ years

Lol wtf are you talking about? If we are talking about the present, then only the giants matter. Or do you want to give me permission on the statue for bragging about Super Bowl wins? Is it a year? 2 years? 5 years? Is it by player? Team? Coach? Please let me know so I can be sure not to presently talk about a team that doesn't fit into the criteria!

Only teams with no past want to say "don't matter what happened 20 years ago!". Of course it has nothing to do with today. Just like the 2009 saints aren't the 2012 saints and so on.

The 49ers and the texans and whoever else should be talked about because they look like teams that could compete for a sb this year, nothing more.

Ps

We are 5-0 biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I was so pumped to get home early and get my Lee Everett on only for this to happen.

What a bummer.

I really dont want to trudge through the first three episodes again making sure I make all the same decisions.

LJ11

I basically said that Alex Smith doesn't deserve every "analyst" or journalist in the business bringing up "game manager." He's never going to be a 500 yard guy with their amazing defense giving them field position every game, their awesome line/running game, etc. Surely you are tired of hearing "elite quarterback" in regards to Eli and Flacco.

Why do you care what analysts/journalists say?

AndresON777 said:
2 was fucked up enough imo
Depending on some of the choices you made, Ep3...yeah.:jnc Smokey said it right. Shit gets real. Rare is a game that leaves me sitting there dumbfounded wondering what the fuck just happened.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Motherfucker I'm blessed

You jelly I have time to get trophies, why you hating on that
Like somehow my opinions means shit like "Oh shit guys he earns trophies, looool, he doesn't know shit, his opinion is invalid"

Pokemon is amazing, don't knock that shit
(Even though last time I played it was Gold)

Alexis can do gangbusters numbers against the whole fucking league, improve himself to be record breaker r' us (sorry Breezy fans), if got no ring.. he's still a fucking chump

Motherfucker has been in the league for 7 fucking years, what does he have to show for it
Most QB's have surpassed and moved and won chips, your blue collar ho is still wearing name tag blue collar shirts to recognize his own name

Also how delusional of a SF fans are you, what does Charles Barkely have to do with anything? Jeff Garcia? Mariucci?

You prove my point, ya'll still live in the past

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Worst platform? WTF are you talking about? And it's coming to Steam and Xbox Live as well.

Damn why are all Europeans Pats fans?

Futurevoid said:
Depending on some of the choices you made, Ep3...yeah.:jnc Smokey said it right. Shit gets real. Rare is a game that leaves me sitting there dumbfounded wondering what the fuck just happened.

I killed everyone. Like Leonidas: no prisoners, no mercy lol

Damn yall got me all interested Ima play it tonight.

Top Bottom