• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

LJ11

Once Ralph is dead don't you think his family is gonna sell to an LA buyer?

Then the nightmare is over.

Who wants to coach in Buffalo? Ownership instability is what a coach/GM fears the most. Leslie Frazier was the only other interested coach. Everyone else turned them down. Maybe we'll land Tony Sparano this time, I hear he's tough!

Before anything gets muddied in no way am I stating that Weeden is anywhere close to Luck in terms of skill. I just don't agree that Luck has less to work with. The Browns are 0-5 for a reason.

But I guess we'll really find out about these two as they play I believe in 2 weeks.

Would you swap offensive personal, outside of QB, with the Colts? I dont think any Browns fan would. The Browns have a good OL compared to the Colts having a horrible OL, T-Rich looks like he is going to be great, the Colts have Brown at RB.

Fox318

Then the nightmare is over.

Who wants to coach in Buffalo? Ownership instability is what a coach/GM fears the most. Leslie Frazier was the only other interested coach. Everyone else turned them down. Maybe we'll land Tony Sparano this team, I hear he's tough!

So the only way Bills fans will be happy is when their team gets stolen from them?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As I'm not well versed in the college game.

Who are projected to be the top WRs in the coming draft? Any of them with stud potential?

Or I'm sure BlackGhost will swoop in and give me the rundown later today.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So the only way Bills fans will be happy is when their team gets stolen from them?

I hope and pray every day that Toronto doesn't steal them.

I'd be forced to "root" for them in some sense.

As I typed that I could just feel WanderWind smirking somewhere in Buffalo.

mr2xxx

Banned

Who are projected to be the top WRs in the coming draft? Any of them with stud potential?

Josh Gordon seems decent enough, you guyscshould probably just get a pass rusher since.... Who is your best pass rusher?

LJ11

Our team is hijacked by 90+ year old man who shits in his diapers.

You're the one who puts them in LA, not me. I think they have a chance of sticking around, but as long as Ralph owns the team, and ownership remains in the air, the Bills will continue to circle the drain. He should sell now and be done with it.

Fox318

Our team is hijacked by 90+ year old man who shits in his diapers.

You're the one who puts them in LA, not me. I think they have a chance of sticking around, but as long as Ralph owns the team, and ownership remains in the air, the Bills will continue to circle the drain. He should sell now and be done with it.

That family will sell to the highest bidder most likely somebody in LA.

Nobody is gonna build a new Stadium in Buffalo unless you get a crazy owner.

KingGondo

Banned

I'd say it's a deep WR draft but it's without any stud prospects like Blackmon or Floyd.

Browns should be able to get some nice WR talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Maybe they could also sign someone like Dwayne Bowe in free agency?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Cundiff about to be fired. Who is the best replacement out these out of work scrubs,Olindo Mare, Josh Brown and Kai Forbath?

Morton Andersen.

LJ11

Don't think they need a new stadium, you can renovate the old one.

Whatever, under your scenario they're done. Nothing I can do about it.

Edit: I'd take K.Allen over Floyd any day of the week.

jmdajr

ND Kalu. He just said his sources are telling him. He still has contacts in the organization so I put some credence into it.

Sucks. Flashback to when Demeco tore his Achilles.

DeMeco

Tackles 636
Quarterback Sacks 8.5
Interceptions 2

Mario

Tackles 250
Sacks 54.5
Interceptions 0

I know apple and oranges, but DeMeco was probably better at his position than Mario.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What if the Browns go to Toronto?

Impossible, the amount of suck between Cleveland and Toronto would literally destroy the universe.

Josh Gordon seems decent enough, you guyscshould probably just get a pass rusher since.... Who is your best pass rusher?

I like Josh but he is a project and we won't see him start to blossom until sometime next season at earliest.

I think for now we're pretty good with pass rushers we need whatever position it is that stuffs the run...I am terrible naming the defensive side of the ball ugh.

Here you go. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013WR.php

Seems like it will be a deep WR group but the top of the draft talent isnt really there. I dont think there is a huge standout this year like most years.

Thanks for that.

bionic77

Congratulations, Philadelphia Eagles. You've actually done something that doesn't happen around here often -- you got AFC North rivals to come together on an issue.

The Steelers joined the Ravens in saying that the Eagles cross the line too often during games. After one play in Sunday's 16-14 win over Philadelphia, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger ended up in the face of Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham.

"Yeah, Ben was mad. He thought they were going after his head," left guard Willie Colon told The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "They were cheap-shot artists all day. They were hitting us in the back. I know I lost my cool once or twice. It is what it is. You have to play through it."

It was last month when the Ravens were voicing the same sentiments. "They play dirty," Ravens fullback Vonta Leach said after the game in Philadelphia. "They take shots after the play, a lot of dirty stuff after plays. We weren't going to back down. We weren't going to take that. Anytime someone thinks they're a bully, you got to step up or they'll keep doing it."

The last AFC North to play the Eagles this season is the Cincinnati Bengals, who will play the "dirty" birds on Dec. 13. Consider yourselves warned.

To be fair lets take what the Steelers say with a grain of salt seeing as how we are the most penalized team in the league!

I'd say it's a deep WR draft but it's without any stud prospects like Blackmon or Floyd.

Browns should be able to get some nice WR talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Maybe they could also sign someone like Dwayne Bowe in free agency?

They should just trade for him now if they are willing to sign him after the season. KC supposedly only wanted a 2nd before the season started, and it is clear they are not going to sign him. Get him now and see if he and Weedon can develop some chemistry.

Hope the Browns suck next year too so they can get Marqise Lee from USC.

squicken

I thought there had been a deal with the city to keep the team there? Could have sworn their mayor made some announcement

LJ11

I thought there had been a deal with the city to keep the team there? Could have sworn their mayor made some announcement

They initially announced 200m for stadium renovations, but I think it's hit a snag. Politicians doing what they do, saying one thing doing another.

PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB Bucs suck, but the Chiefs suck more
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL Fuck the Falcons in advance for winning this one
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN @ SD

PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN @ SD

Fox318

They initially announced 200m for stadium renovations, but I think it's hit a snag. Politicians doing what they do, saying one thing doing another.

Also don't get me wrong I hope the team stays in buf.

LA doesn't deserve another Buffalo team.

Hell send back the Clippers!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

The last few years of the H&H era they have made it a priority to not go out and try to sign or trade for big money free agents. We'll wait and see what Haslam will want to do.

HarrisonEjection.gif

REF BRUTALITY!

Top Bottom