• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
No but you give respect to the Champion of said year until a new on arises

You can't hold your legacy as a fucking security blanket

So what you created West Coast Offense
So what you are 4-0 in the Superbowl

We are talking about now the present

Your team has Jack Shit to show for it

Other teams and their fans realize there are times for joy and times of rebuilding and sorrow
Nothing gets handed to you, but somehow SF fans will hold on to that shitty mantra of "We Never Left, We Da' Best"... 0 SB wins for the last 15+ years

Holy shit, meltdown much? The post you originally responded to was just asking about Alex Smith and then you go off for several posts on some random tangential megarant, lol.

Motherfucker I'm blessed

You jelly I have time to get trophies, why you hating on that
Like somehow my opinions means shit like "Oh shit guys he earns trophies, looool, he doesn't know shit, his opinion is invalid"

Pokemon is amazing, don't knock that shit
(Even though last time I played it was Gold)

Alexis can do gangbusters numbers against the whole fucking league, improve himself to be record breaker r' us (sorry Breezy fans), if got no ring.. he's still a fucking chump

Motherfucker has been in the league for 7 fucking years, what does he have to show for it
Most QB's have surpassed and moved and won chips, your blue collar ho is still wearing name tag blue collar shirts to recognize his own name

Also how delusional of a SF fans are you,what does Charles Barkely have to do with anything? Jeff Garcia? Mariucci?

You prove my point, ya'll still live in the past

MOST qbs have won superbowls? Lololol alright brah. There is no need to live in the past when we are currently relevant in the nfl. If winning a Super Bowl within the last 10 years determines relevancy for this year (a fucking dumb opinion) then there are about 27 irrelevant teams in the nfl

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
GraveRobber is workin 9er nation right now. I'm enjoying it.

Meltdowns are amusing, yes. Other than FMT, I'm not sure who he's specifically ranting towards. Any SF fan on GAF who brings up the past I've seen usually are doing so in response to some other poster bringing up their franchise past, nothing about saying the present is like the past or any of the BS he's spouting about right now.

eznark

Banned
Really, what fucking impact does Mike Lombardi have?

You think without guys like Mike Lombardi blowing Tim Tebow and turning him into a media phenomenon the Jets trade for him?

I think the media inflates contracts, affects negotiations, picks sides and favors them in labor disputes, covers for "nice guys" and skewers shit heads which impacts their free agent value. They can create a sense of urgency where none exists (Flynn/Smith/Manning) and impact the status of draft picks with a clever hint or dropped phrase.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy shit, meltdown much? The post you originally responded to was just asking about Alex Smith and then you go off for several posts on a megarant, lol.

He asks to give Alexis props for doing Maximum damage to the FUCKING BILLS

Like that is a fucking accomplishment

Sanchez should be god tier then to no?

Top QB's who get respect have rings or proved themselves to be in the conversation

Just cause you have loud and raunchy fanbase doesn't make your team legit

He attacked me for gaining trophies, yeah I'm the one having meltdowns

I'm not even fighting FMT lol, I'm talking some lapdog named see5harp who magically appeared this season

MechDX

Bitch teams living in the past! We have only been ten years without a Superbowl appearance!! JNFC!!!

Im depressed

bionic77

Wow its getting salty in here.

FMT it is called the statute of limitations and this was already ruled upon by a Federal court. You are prohibited from discussing any SB title that occurred 8 or more years prior to the current season unless your team is in possession of at least 6 Superbowl titles. The court went on to rule that the Patriots were cheating devil spawn and that any championships won prior to the Superbowl era have little to no value (in the dissent one of the Judges found that the prior championships should be recognized at least as much as high school championships, however no one could agree on what division). The Judges also thought that Ray Lewis was our generation's OJ Simpson.

Smokey

Smokes!

I am moving to Houston... where to live? Found some nice apartments near the galleria... good idea/bad idea?

Sweet, when?

Certain pockets of the Galleria area can be kind of sketchy. Others not bad. In general stay away from the SW side if you can lol. It's also more expensive in the Galleria area $ per sq feet versus living further out. Positive is your down in a pretty happening area. Also have multiple freeways next to you for easy travel. Also get to avoid the worst, or 2nd worst, freeway in the country :hwy 290.

MechDX

Smokes!

I am moving to Houston... where to live? Found some nice apartments near the galleria... good idea/bad idea?

Great! Another displaced Packers/Bears fan! Texas is full of them.

Houston: Come for the job market, die from the killer humidity!

eznark

Banned
There you go, buddy. Let it all out.

f3091452-096c-11df-8947-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg

He asks to give Alexis props for doing Maximum damage to the FUCKING BILLS

Like that is a fucking accomplishment

Sanchez should be god tier then to no?

Top QB's who get respect have rings or proved themselves to be in the conversation

Just cause you have loud and raunchy fanbase doesn't make your team legit

He attacked me for gaining trophies, yeah I'm the one having meltdowns

I'm not even fighting FMT lol, I'm talking some lapdog named see5harp who magically appeared this season

No one believes Alex is a top 10 qb in the league but he also doesn't deserved to get grouped with Sanchez and kolb and whoever. Middle of the road qb who can have a decent game if he gets protection but otherwise plays not to lose.

Even if he wins a sb he won't get much respect. Look at how stacked our team is

AndresON777

shooting blanks

How hot is it over there right now? I know I look at the weather channel some times and even in october it's like 90 over there. It's in the 60's today in metro atlanta which is awesome.

MechDX

How hot is it over there right now? I know I look at the weather channel some times and even in october it's like 90 over there. It's in the 60's today in metro atlanta which is awesome.

Its nice today, mildy cooler than normal the past few days. July and August though...your lungs will boil

Smokey

82 right now
it was high 50's -low 60s on sunday morning

houston

beast786

No one believes Alex is a top 10 qb in the league but he also doesn't deserved to get grouped with Sanchez and kolb and whoever. Middle of the road qb who can have a decent game if he gets protection but otherwise plays not to lose.

Does't Sanchez has more playoff wins than Alex in all his career?

GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX,

can you please work on bears and packers.

Sincerely
Lions fan

Only thing Bears got going for themselves is the hand me downs from Denver

Funny how Bitchassness always breeds in Chicago

Spreads out like a cancer and needs to chemo'ed out by the league by getting together and curb stomping it back to the origin

Packers are to busy "Discount Double Checking" their paychecks and riding that Old Spice smell of victory

GraveRobberX

Yes but that dude said Alexis needs to be given love, go see see5harp comments

Like he needs to commended for destroying the bills

That's like me going show Pey Pey love, he destroyed the Raiders... I mean Da' Fuck?

I'd get my ass chewed out in this thread

Dude thinks Alexis being a SF QB and performing well is carte blanche to talk and try to jam his name

All I said was when he proves himself, we will get dap

For fucks the real SF QB is that back-up stud that is Captain Kap

What area exatly. Houston can go from nice area to bad area real quick.

Not sure exactly. A buddy lives there now and I might move in with him... lemme see if i can find the address.

Sweet, when?

Certain pockets of the Galleria area can be kind of sketchy. Others not bad. In general stay away from the SW side if you can lol. It's also more expensive in the Galleria area $ per sq feet versus living further out. Positive is your down in a pretty happening area. Also have multiple freeways next to you for easy travel. Also get to avoid the worst, or 2nd worst, freeway in the country :hwy 290.

December of this year.

No time to party man so it doesn't matter too much if the area is 'happening' (street cred -1)... Going to be at UH studying all damn day for sure :(

Probably die from all the chemical run off from down the street! dat dow chemical

Does't Sanchez has more playoff wins than Alex in all his career?

And Alex has more than stafford. And dilfer has more rings than Marino. If you are fucking stupid enough to base qb talent solely on playoff wins then its pointless to discuss it with you. Now I'll put you on ignore because you are disrespectful!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Its nice today, mildy cooler than normal the past few days. July and August though...your lungs will boil

We had a couple of days in july where it was 106 and 107. But those were record temperatures it's usually in the 90s. Not as humid as over there but I've never been to Texas

Dragon

Banned
Only thing Bears got going for themselves is the hand me downs from Denver

Funny how Bitchassness always breeds in Chicago

Spreads out like a cancer and needs to chemo'ed out by the league by getting together and curb stomping it back to the origin

Packers are to busy "Discount Double Checking" their paychecks and riding that Old Spice smell of victory

Isn't there a game you have to platinum?

I'm sorry you're content with using a 6 year old machine that gets 2nd grade ports, sub HD graphics, 20fps movement in games,PSN, and $60 games.

Aim higher.

Actually I play games on Steam all the time (TV Mode ftw), I'm just not an asshole.

MechDX

Lance Z looks at Texans options for Cushings spot:

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootba...e-texans-options-for-replacing-brian-cushing/

Here is what he considers viable trade options:
1. Tavares Gooden, ILB, 49′ers - Gooden is a terrific athlete, but he plays behind Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman so he won’t be starting anytime soon unless there is an injury. The 49′ers signed Gooden to a 1 year deal last year. I don’t know if the 49′ers would even consider moving Gooden since they are one of the best teams in the league, but if the Texans offered a 3rd rounder for their backup LB, they might have to take that deal. Gooden could also become a full-time starter next to Cushing in the future.

2. Brandon Siler, ILB, Chiefs - Siler is playing a backup ILB role with the Chiefs right now and was signed to a one year deal this past offseason. Siler spent 4 seasons with the Chargers, but only started 12 games. Siler probably isn’t good enough to make it into the starting lineup for the Texans, but he does have experience as an inside backer in the 3-4 and would provide decent depth at the position. I can’t imagine the trade price tag would be very high on a backup LB in the last year of his deal on a bad team.

3. Jonathan Vilma, ILB, Saints – Vilma isn’t the player he once was… not even close, but the Saints might be willing to move him for a very modest draft pick now that they’ve signed Curtis Lofton and have him playing in the middle. Vilma is undersized and is trying to recover from knee surgeries so I can’t imagine the Texans would be too worked up over landing him.

I dont believe they will trade for anyone but Gooden is interesting.

Smokey

No time to party man... Going to be at UH studying all damn day for sure :(

I graduated from UH 2 years ago. Lots of construction and stuff going on, school is really growing. It's also located in one of more suspect areas in town (3rd ward). Get at me on PM and we can talk it out!

Yes but that dude said Alexis needs to be given love, go see see5harp comments

Like he needs to commended for destroying the bills

That's like me going show Pey Pey love, he destroyed the Raiders... I mean Da' Fuck?

I'd get my ass chewed out in this thread

Dude thinks Alexis being a SF QB and performing well is carte blanche to talk and try to jam his name

All I said was when he proves himself, we will get dap

For fucks the real SF QB is that back-up stud that is Captain Kap

I think you can give Alex props without going all out. He plays well against shit teams and usually plays mediocre against top defenses

jmdajr

I graduated from UH 2 years ago. Lots of construction and stuff going on, school is really growing. It's also located in one of more suspect areas in town (3rd ward). Get at me on PM and we can talk it out!

It's close to Taco Palenque. Which is one of my hometowns restaurants. Laredo, Texas. It's like Taco Cabana, but good.

Mrbob

I can't decide which team self loathing is worse in this thread....Packers fans or Texans fans.

Either way it's disgusting.

Top Bottom