• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Packers Age needs to man the fuck up!!! It's going to be alright brothers!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!

it's not going to be alright :(

Slo

HarrisonEjection.gif

REF BRUTALITY!

There should really be a rule against refs putting their hands on people. If they're really delicate bitches that need to be protected on the field, then they should act like it.

KaYotiX

Banned
Texans on the road to 6-0! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They are on the road to 6-0.....too bad Green Bay will play out of this world and give the Texans thier first loss :)

If the Texans play like they did lastnight im not really worried.
im terrified

ALSO nice OP :)

verbum

Of the early games, Ravens vs Cowboys seems to be most interesting. I'm going to venture out on a limb and pick the Cowboys for the upset. The Ravens will see wide open spaces and think they can loaf like they did against the Chiefs. 16-12 Cowboys.

bionic77

Go niners.....

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!
See you in the Superbowl.

I will use up all of my Transformers the Movie quotes (the cartoon one, which is the only one that exists) on our way to victory!

Your team might have talent and a superior regular season record, but those things don't mean shit in the Superbowl! We are obviously this years shitty wild card to superbowl champ!

bionic77

Most of us are right here? Bucket, kayotix, wienke eznark have all posted recently. Where is Alligatorjandro?
He is a Pats fan so he is probably in Europe eating some rotten cheese in a cafe outside Paris and using his laptop to browse anti-American websites.

If he is not in Paris he is probably in Germany doing some things with his poop that would disgust even the most diehard Niners fan.

Milchjon

He is a Pats fan so he is probably in Europe eating some rotten cheese in a cafe outside Paris and using his laptop to browse anti-American websites.

If he is not in Paris he is probably in Germany doing some things with his poop that would disgust even the most diehard Niners fan.

I hope you'll get to set foot outside of your Pennsylvanian ghetto at some point in your life to see that the world isn't as bad as your twisted mind makes it out to be.

I hope you'll get to set foot outside of your Pennsylvanian ghetto at some point in your life to see that the world isn't as bad as your twisted mind makes it out to be.

Bionic is only allowed to go to work and home.His wife doesnt let him have fun.He has to sneak into truckstop bathrooms to browse GAF.

bionic77

Where are my fellow Flacco fans?
I am always here bro when it comes time to talk about Flacco.

Love me some Flacco and I have to say that is one sexy avatar you are sporting.

I have actually traveled quite a bit. Not as much as I would like, but life sometimes gets in the way. But I have never been to a place where it is ok to be a Pats fan. Then again I have never roasted in the fires of hell so I can't rule it out entirely!

crimzonflame said:
Where are my fellow Flacco fans?
http://www.priceisrightlosinghorn.com/

The_Darkest_Red said:
Tough decision for me between that and XCOM but I'm going with XCOM first and Dishonored at a later date. I think I'll pick up Retro City Rampage today as well, it looks great.
Went the opposite way for me. Decided to hold off on XCOM and go with Dishonored. Just played through the opening prison area and the game was made for little old me. It gets me in the same way Deus Ex gets me:D

KingGondo

Banned
The last few years of the H&H era they have made it a priority to not go out and try to sign or trade for big money free agents. We'll wait and see what Haslam will want to do.
Seems like Bowe would fit well. A veteran receiver would really help Weeden minimize his mistakes, especially one with the range and circus-catch ability of Bowe. Every bad thing Weeden does now is magnified because they rely on him so much.

On another note, I will personally fly to the Cleve next week and kick Shurmur in the balls if Trent isn't on the field on every third and short on Sunday.

squicken

Seems like Bowe would fit well. A veteran receiver would really help Weeden minimize his mistakes, especially one with the range and circus-catch ability of Bowe. Every bad thing Weeden does now is magnified because they rely on him so much.

On another note, I will personally fly to the Cleve next week and kick Shurmur in the balls if Trent isn't on the field on every third and short on Sunday.

You do not want Bowe. Questionable effort guy who will drop passes and isn't really fast. They need to keep their picks, and run the ball with TRich. Keep games close and try and get lucky at the end

You do not want Bowe. Questionable effort guy who will drop passes and isn't really fast. They need to keep their picks, and run the ball with TRich. Keep games close and try and get lucky at the end

He is averaging 19 carries a game. Shurmur out Reid's Reid.

KingGondo

Banned
I'll admit to not knowing much about him besides seeing his highlights.

At least WR is their one truly glaring area of need, they should be able to fill it nicely if they're smart.

I mainly just wish there was an otherworldly talent at the top of the draft this year like Clowney. Mingo seems talented, but Clowney is Peppers-esque.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Okay the 49ers are not a good team now or when Steve Young was playing. What? I hate the elite tag that they try and hold over guys like Eli but I'm not even asking for that. It's clear that the 49ers are going to win with their rushing game and defense, same as it's been since last year. Alex throws 30 times in game if he's lucky and gets little to no pressure. It's not his job to air it out over and over to try and get back into a game if they are in control and it's a close game. I don't think that's a fault. Suck his dick.

The Mormon is Young, you fool

Only shit SF49'ers have been relevant for the last decade is receivers catching a TD and crying their asses off they made a catch and are going to get paid
(Owens + Davis)

Why should I suck a dick of a QB who hasn't won shit

I give dap to Brady, Eli, Rodgers, Peyton, even that Rapist, they got their team to the promise land

SF have been paper champions since the late '90's

You will be irrelevant until you get that ring, you can still suck on the dead soul of Walsh + Montana and remember those glory hole years

You are blessed with a division that you should be winning every year in and out
Yet nowhere to be seen in the 'aughts, and became relevant due to a coach who does mean handshakes

Seriously only way anybody is going to pay attention to SF is "The Big One" happens and the epicenter is where your new stadium is

Top Bottom