• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Smokey

I can't decide which team self loathing is worse in this thread....Packers fans or Texans fans.

Either way it's disgusting.

Says the guy who completely disappeared when his team went to crap, but by a miracle is somehow active again.

Only thing Bears got going for themselves is the hand me downs from Denver

Funny how Bitchassness always breeds in Chicago

Spreads out like a cancer and needs to chemo'ed out by the league by getting together and curb stomping it back to the origin

Packers are to busy "Discount Double Checking" their paychecks and riding that Old Spice smell of victory

joshmcdaniels4.jpg

jmdajr said:
I thought salt caused high blood pressure, not diabetus.
Yes. Salt causes hypertension. Though I'm not sure saying "So much salt in here, the thread has hypertension"

....works.

You could replace salt with sugar so that the analogy fits but really that's just weird.

Smokey

JJ Watt needs only 4 more tipped passes at the LOS to set the all time record.

Dude is going to kill that record.

mr2xxx

Banned
Wow its getting salty in here.

FMT it is called the statute of limitations and this was already ruled upon by a Federal court. You are prohibited from discussing any SB title that occurred 8 or more years prior to the current season unless your team is in possession of at least 6 Superbowl titles. The court went on to rule that the Patriots were cheating devil spawn and that any championships won prior to the Superbowl era have little to no value (in the dissent one of the Judges found that the prior championships should be recognized at least as much as high school championships, however no one could agree on what division). The Judges also thought that Ray Lewis was our generation's OJ Simpson.

Damn You just pissed of your Philthy neighbors not allowing them to claim thier two NFL championships. As much as it sucks to be a Redskins fan it's always fun laughing at the Eagles lack of 'chips.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm moving to Houston from Dallas in January as well :\

It's crazy that it seems that you can go from incredibly nice and expensive to horrible crime infested hole in a few city blocks. Dallas on the other hand has one simple rule: Don't move to south or southeast Dallas. Or near Harry Hines boulevard from what I've seen.

exarkun

Not sure exactly. A buddy lives there now and I might move in with him... lemme see if i can find the address.

December of this year.

No time to party man so it doesn't matter too much if the area is 'happening' (street cred -1)... Going to be at UH studying all damn day for sure :(

Probably die from all the chemical run off from down the street! dat dow chemical

lol, UH? Studying? Thats an oxymoron.

Cushing being lost for the season suuuuucks. But I don't now if the chop block was illegal though, since he was relatively in pursuit. Slauson should apologize since that shit is not nice.

Also, fuck the cowboys. Start running the ball you fucks.

edit: Congrats Wienke! We should have beers before you move!

I'm moving to Houston from Dallas in January as well :\

It's crazy that it seems that you can go from incredibly nice and expensive to horrible crime infested hole in a few city blocks. Dallas on the other hand has one simple rule: Don't move to south or southeast Dallas. Or near Harry Hines boulevard from what I've seen.

*bro fist*

Houston Gaf is being taken over by Packers Age! We should play a pickup game of basketball to determine rights to the city.

!

Engineering student most likely so i know my ass will be locked up at school :(

LJ11

You think without guys like Mike Lombardi blowing Tim Tebow and turning him into a media phenomenon the Jets trade for him?

I think the media inflates contracts, affects negotiations, picks sides and favors them in labor disputes, covers for "nice guys" and skewers shit heads which impacts their free agent value. They can create a sense of urgency where none exists (Flynn/Smith/Manning) and impact the status of draft picks with a clever hint or dropped phrase.

Urban Meyer is the guy who turned Tim Tebow into a phenomenon. If Tebow played for Charlie Weis the dude would be working a Verizon kiosk right now. Also helps that he's a good looking guy in a Christian nation.

Not sure why any fan should care about meaningless titles that are handed out every other week.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Cushing being lost for the season suuuuucks. But I don't now if the chop block was illegal though, since he was relatively in pursuit. Slauson should apologize since that shit is not nice.

Also, fuck the cowboys. Start running the ball you fucks.

edit: Congrats Wienke! We should have beers before you move!

No one on the Texans will cry about the chop block. It's what makes their running game work. If Kubiak came out against it, he'd be vilifying his own team.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
*bro fist*

Houston Gaf is being taken over by Packers Age! We should play a pickup game of basketball to determine rights to the city.

Engineering student most likely so i know my ass will be locked up at school :(

I hear U of H is a rough, rough neighborhood.

Is Rice any better I wonder? I'm looking at applying to both for an accounting PhD.

MechDX

No one on the Texans will cry about the chop block. It's what makes their running game work. If Kubiak came out against it, he'd be vilifying his own team.

Texans ZBS cut blocks are from the front so you can see it which makes them completly legal. The block on Cushing came from behind when the RB was already being pulled down.

Big difference.

Middle top:
cushing-cheap-shotted-10-8-12.gif

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN @ SD

Last Week
9-5

Overall
47-20

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Texans ZBS cut blocks are from the front so you can see it which makes them completly legal. The block on Cushing came from behind when the RB was already being pulled down.

Big difference.

Middle top:
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/cushing-cheap-shotted-10-8-12.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

Damn hadnt seen that. Dirty as fuck

Mrbob

Much better to just not post when your team does poorly.

Says the guy who completely disappeared when his team went to crap, but by a miracle is somehow active again.

Lies. I stuck around for the entire Caleb Hanie melt down last season and turned to Texan fandom as my salvation. You better hope this doesn't happen again Smokey!

It's a bye week maybe I should bust out my GO TEXANS avatar once more.

effzee

Shady will put up 150 and 2 TDs guaranteed.

The game is on the road too. The Lions have zero chance to win.

I wouldn't be that confident. Lions are coming off of their by after back to back losses.

I expect a much better effort from them.

Vick is not going to finish the game.

Well that is a possibility. I actually don't know much about what is going on/wrong with the Lions.

Is it the lack of defense? Stafford not playing well? How is the OLINE?

I will say that no matter what you guys will have a shot to win. Eagleas offense is so out of sync right now that I am actually more afraid when they are at the goal line than I am when they are about 20-30 yards out. Vick hasn't thrown a pick in 3 games so he will be extra careful to not fumble but throw at least one INT.

Defensively we might keep it close but if it comes down to our D having to make one huge stand or force a turnover forget about it.

Fantomex

So many people moving to Austin and Houston lately, I mean, that many people can't be from Cleveland. What's with this mass exodus?

MechDX

So many people moving to Austin and Houston lately, I mean, that many people can't be from Cleveland. What's with this mass exodus?

Texas economy hasnt been hit nearly as bad as the rest of the country, lower unemployment and lower cost of living.

Top Bottom