• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Alright, this long week should do the team a lot of good in getting rested and healthy. Bills will make a good opponent for us to bounce back. Rest, home (8-0), and a struggling Bills with patched OL should make for a Cardinals win. Now if the Giants can just beat the Niners again, we'll be back in business.

On another note, Ryan Williams out for season again.....SIGH. Now both backs are out and if our run game was laughable with the crap run blocking before, it will be non-existent now. Good thing we haven't relied on it for our wins but we need it to help a sub par offense. At least Beanie will be back for the last stretch. I think I read the way the IR rules work, he has to wait until our game against STL to come back even though he should be ready to go two weeks before.

PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN @ SD

No you won't. There is no way you are winning the division. That ship has sailed my friend. But I can respect your optimism as I used to be like you. Hoping that some fluke victories meant something. Ignoring a lack of talent and god awful coaching. However, in the end it amounts to 6 or 7 wins

xnipx

It's funny that Houston fans are so cocky seeing as how they were a Sanchez benching away from losing to the jets. When is the last time they beat the ravens btw??

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's funny that Houston fans are so cocky seeing as how they were a Sanchez benching away from losing to the jets. When is the last time they beat the ravens btw??

That's good lol

No you won't. There is no way you are winning the division. That ship has sailed my friend. But I can respect your optimism as I used to be like you. Hoping that some fluke victories meant something. Ignoring a lack of talent and god awful coaching. However, in the end it amounts to 6 or 7 wins

I don't really expect to win the division, but I do expect to get in the playoffs. Niners losing helps the cause. Nothing fluke about our wins. We need to go back to what we were doing first three weeks with the 3 steps to get the ball out quickly so the OL doesn't get abused and we'll be just fine. I just have to hope the coaches see the obvious.

Just saw you said lack of talent. HAHAHAHAHAHA right, buddy. Unless you mean the OL, I won't try to defend that.

exarkun

Flashbacks of a victory? I'm pretty sure we won that game. You can shut down Flacco, we can still win.

You want to see that shit, you can come find me at Reliant. I'll be there well after the game celebrating in my murder of Ravens fans.

Yo didn't invite trouble. I'll come make sunday evening into a suge night. Hopefully Jacoby can catch you when i drop you.

effzee

The Eagles D has stopped the other team and held the lead in all 3 wins this year.

But in two of those wins there was a missed FG and an offensive PI which was questionable.

I definitely see the D playing better than last season but there is a real lack of turnovers and sacks right now. And it hurts them in big moments or just in general because while the O turns it over the D never helps out by forcing turnovers.

Detroit scares me simply because they are coming off their bye and will be desperate to save their seasons after two terrible losses. And Reid going into a bye week is terrible compared to coming out of a bye week.

Vyer

Cushing news is fucking depressing. Dobbins is decent, but damn that's a big loss. Hopefully Sharpton comes back quickly.

Matrix

Cushing news is fucking depressing. Dobbins is decent, but damn that's a big loss. Hopefully Sharpton comes back quickly.

Don't worry, our cockiness will get us fans through this.

I think Sharpton is like 3 weeks away or maybe more. I'm not even sure since he's coming off a major injury.

MechDX

Cocky?

Heh

No shit. I dont get it.

One calls us fickle, the other cocky and now one calls us fat.
Don't worry, our cockiness will get us fans through this.

I think Sharpton is like 3 weeks away or maybe more. I'm not even sure since he's coming off a major injury.

Sharpton can be brought off the PUP list after the Packers game. Then he gets 3 weeks on IR before being activated.

I don't really expect to win the division, but I do expect to get in the playoffs. Niners losing helps the cause. Nothing fluke about our wins. We need to go back to what we were doing first three weeks with the 3 steps to get the ball out quickly so the OL doesn't get abused and we'll be just fine. I just have to hope the coaches see the obvious.

Just saw you said lack of talent. HAHAHAHAHAHA right, buddy. Unless you mean the OL, I won't try to defend that.

you have no line, you have no RB's, you have no QB. that is what i like to call a lack of talent.

and how does the 49ers losing help you get a wildcard spot? cards, rams and seahawks are all basically the same team. i'd say MAYBE one of the three could get in as a wildcard. i'll give you my honest opinion on the rest of your schedule:

Vs. Bills - W. i'm iffy on this one, i think it's going to be a close game. i would pick the home team, so the cards get a win
@ Vikings - L. nope
Vs. 49ers - L. lulz
@ Packers - L. i don't think you can hang with them. maybe they only put up a couple TD's on your D but that is more than enough
@ Falcons - L. brutal 3 game stretch for the cards. no, they aren't beating the falcons and especially not in atlanta
Vs. Rams - W. you get one back!
@ Jets - L. probably going to be a close game, again to the home team it goes!
@ Seahawks - L. I don't think you can win @ seattle
Vs. Lions - W. I'm being extremely generous here. in a normal circumstance i think you get beat by detroit but i think the lions will have given up on their coach at this point in the season
Vs. Bears - L. no chance here unless jpout serves up a bunch of taints.
@ 49ers - L. we'll probably sit our starters but i think our backups will blow you out

so, 7-9. not a bad season but completely front loaded

Greg

did anyone pick up LBP Vita? I think it's time for me to play something other than Hot Shots and PS1 games.

I have cablevision/optimum and thus, no FOX. As a Giants fan, I haven't had to worry about that until now. How can I watch the rest of the games legitimately? Preferably free as I don't care to order directv and the like...

Matrix

texans should sell to Bud Adams.

That's a low blow, even coming from a Jets fan.

It's bad enough your team had to take Cushing down with them.

Nori Chan

I'm guessing the guy with the tattoo is a Manning fan and hates the patriots. So he has Mannings 18 and the 1 showing how the patriots choked a fat dick

Matrix

Its not like they were targeting him.

Injurys are part of the game sadly.

Oh I know all about injuries lol I was actually more offended by your Bud Adams comment.

Top Bottom