• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Slo

Watch America's new team!
VIKEBIKE!

Vikings-fan.jpg

Kiryu

PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN
@ SD

cajunator

Banned
Just watched the Cleveland Browns football life special. Or rather the bill Belichick show.
It makes me think back to 2005 and how we almost lost the Saints to fucking San Antonio.
I think New Orleans would have rioted.

It's all about Dat Ultimate Team

Haven't tried that yet either.

I picked up FIFA 13 and NHL 13 today for 70 bucks and playing these two you realize how much effort is actually put in to these games. But then when you play Madden 13, it's good and everything, but its lackluster compared to those two.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Haven't tried that yet either.

I picked up FIFA 13 and NHL 13 today for 70 bucks and playing these two you realize how much effort is actually put in to these games. But then when you play Madden 13, it's good and everything, but its lackluster compared to those two.

I think ultimate team has been out on the last 2 versions but this is the first time I play it.

since I preordered it from game stop I get 1 free gold pack a week for like 24 weeks. I thought it was like some magic the gathering card game lol

It's actually quite fun. You can play the cpu or online, auction house is cool for selling and buying players.

I watch obscure leagues so I get good players cheap.

did anyone pick up LBP Vita? I think it's time for me to play something other than Hot Shots and PS1 games.

I did. It is amazing. Even better then the console versions. The challenge areas that you unlock work so well with the touch screens. I would say it is the best game on the Vita so far. Near works great with it as well.

brentech

I think ultimate team has been out on the last 2 versions but this is the first time I play it.

since I preordered it from game stop I get 1 free gold pack a week for like 24 weeks. I thought it was like some magic the gathering card game lol

It's actually quite fun. You can play the cpu or online, auction house is cool for selling and buying players.

I watch obscure leagues so I get good players cheap.
yea, I got that deal from GS as well. Been playing UT and club with my ps3 folk. Basically only modes I've played so far with a few others thrown in here and there.

Top Bottom