• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

TheFatOne

This rant would make more sense if it wasn't the offense that blew the game.

That statement wasn't for just this game. It's more of a general statement about the state of the Pats defense. Pats defense made the plays today. The offense just really let them down.
I don't mean to pile on but it kind of looks like Tom Brady is in decline. He's good enough and has enough talent around him to still smoke the bad teams. But he's kind of making lots of bad mistakes now in their losses

This is a fair assessment

PhatSaqs

Banned
Black Jesus does it again.

black-jesus-sacred.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
No, we are all horrible fans. All of us.

I don't live in Boston, you don't live in Boston, Milch doesn't live in Boston.

We are all horrible fair weather fans. We are always here just for the good part and left after all the bad games without showing up anymore.

Did you even read what I was referring too

Such fucking drama queens, just like yo' bitch ass Golden Boy

Hopefully, I will never have to witness that.

Yes we are.

And with the mismanagement we have been doing on field, offensively, defensively, clock management, coaching, I doubt if we will see the playoffs this year.

I can't agree with that for numerous reasons. The first being that the AFC is shit. But more importantly the AFC East is shit and we're the best of the shit.

Milchjon

I went FMT mode for that game

Hell I did avatar bet

I didn't bitch out, fuck I PM'ed you to inform you of my loss

At least I respect my team and put shit on the line here and there

I knew my team is still learning/building

I keep my shit in check, some of you had Tammy and the Tamponites winning before the season started

I have never had dreams of grandeur

You know, I'mma stop before this gets to serious. I just don't see how you have to go into full gloat mode when another team wins against the Pats after your own couldn't do shit.

I'm just salty right now, but whatever, can't change it.

It's all good.

Screw Tabris, though. That shit just ain't right

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Haha yeah. Where are all the 49er fans? There was some Junior Member last week that was trash talking me about 49ers being best team in the NFL and Manning didn't stand a chance.

see5harp

Drive-By

Wanted Dap for Alexis

I want to see him post

cajunator

Banned
Ravens are in trouble losing those two. Huge hit.

To be honest I kind of like seeing teams that have been bad the last half a decade or so turning it around and becoming possibly powerhouses. It keeps things interesting. The AFC has gotten kind of stale with the same 4 or 5 teams being relevant and the rest being perennial also rans. The NFC mixes it up a lot more.

Last place in the east baby! I knew Baltimore was going to be tough. Need to force more turnovers and for the love of god stop the stupid penalties and you have a chance.

But Dallas played hard and was in it I. The end. So that's a start?

Time to stomp on the hello kitties next week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans better fix their special teams fast and after seeing Jacoby pull that shit today.... UGHHHH

JCizzle

I'm a lost and lonely man. Alex has abandoned me for greener pastours found in NJ's lushious green environ. The only thing left is CK, who is a psuedonym for america's greatest superhero, Superman. He will lead the 49ers once Harbaugh comes to his senses and realizes the greatest team in American history needs a true hero to lead from the most pressurized position in sports, QB. CK is the split between medicority and true superiority!

Wes

venison crêpe
Has FMT commented on the 49ers performance yet? I think that's all we need now to top off the afternoon.

Top Bottom