• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

I've said it many times before. But this place is absolutely electric when the Pats lose.
Seriously... I can't leave. I can't talk about the Patriots though, I watched the game with my mother in-law (huge Pats fan) and needless to say she was not pleased with the outcome of that game. All around craziness in the NFL (and especially the AFC East) right now.

Bread

Banned
graverobber is the biggest hater, the amount of rage in his posts regarding pats-age makes me feel kinda bad for him

Bowser

Dat speed.
rg3-td-10-14-12.gif

SEC spe...

waitaminute

Milchjon

No news on Lloyd yet? Couldn't find anything on Twitter apart from the info that he wasn't in the locker room, apparently.

Would really suck. He may not like to get hit, as squicken claims, but he put his body on the line there. Would be sad to see him pay for it.

Fantomex

LOL, I think he is just busy with school. He is just not around much lately.

Hahahaha, boy you sure do know about football.

I do. Not so easy to win when Bellicheat doesn't have cams everywhere huh? Oh and by the way ill let you know ahead of time, Celtics will suck this year. Ride or die on those KG old knees. Might as well start rooting for the Thunder or see if Boston has an arena soccer team.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AJ please show up tonight.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No news on Lloyd yet? Couldn't find anything on Twitter apart from the info that he wasn't in the locker room, apparently.

Would really suck. He may not like to get hit, as squicken claims, but he put his body on the line there. Would be sad to see him pay for it.

Mike Reiss says he returned to the field.

ATF487

I do. Not so easy to win when Bellicheat doesn't have cams everywhere huh? Oh and by the way ill let you know ahead of time, Celtics will suck this year. Ride or die on those KG old knees. Might as well start rooting for the Thunder or see if Boston has an arena soccer team.

haha this isn't a thing you idiot!!!11

mr2xxx

Banned
What a great day, RG3 came through with a big day. Even the defense has stepped up in the past 2 weeks. Vikings are a tough team but couldn't handle Griffin when it counted, I doubt many teams can without injuring him.

Year 1: OROTY, no doubt.
Year 2: MVP
Year 3: Superbowl MVP

EDIT: Forgot to say SUCK IT EAGLES+COWBOYS. GIANTS U NEXT!!

No, we are all horrible fans. All of us.

I don't live in Boston, you don't live in Boston, Milch doesn't live in Boston.

We are all horrible fair weather fans. We are always here just for the good part and left after all the bad games without showing up anymore.

Eh!

That statement wasn't for just this game. It's more of a general statement about the state of the Pats defense. Pats defense made the plays today. The offense just really let them down.

I couldn't agree more. We all knew that we were shit defensively but the offense man, I am disappointed today. More than the other two losses this year. We had this game locked and sealed, if it weren't for our offense to do jack shit in the second half.

Oh well, bring on the JETS.

I can't agree with that for numerous reasons. The first being that the AFC is shit. But more importantly the AFC East is shit and we're the best of the shit.

I LOL'ed.

tom-brady-crying.jpg

FIND ME A PICTURE OF ELI CRYING? YOU CAN'T. ALL YOU CAN FIND ARE SUPERBOWL MVP PICTURES!

Can't because he has a crying face. That look on Eli's, always sad, upset and cry face.
Also nothing wrong in real men crying, LOL.

Kinda ironic how he loves the Seahawks today, looking at their ownership and his gaming preferences.

I don't know it any other way.

Hahaha I'm hoping to go back for vacation next year if flight prices stay low. I was looking couple weeks ago and it was only like $850 round trip nonstop with Lufthansa.

mkenyon

Banned
Just wanted to come in here and share a story.

I've had Seahawks season tickets since the 04 season. In that time, I've missed maybe 5 total games.

Patriot fans there were the worst behaved, rudest, and angriest group of fans I've ever seen. More so than even Oregon fans.

Highlights:

Drunken dude stumbling down the stairs falls into a lady, pushes her, and yells "Watch where you are going you f------- c--t!"

Dude behind me screaming obscenities towards the fans when pats do well. 4th quarter, actually yelling at some teenage kids to "shut the fuck up" when they are cheering in excitement.

Angry fans nearly knocked my wife over on the stairs leaving the game because they have vaginitis from the loss.

Seriously, you made Raiders and Steelers fans look classy.

Also, 12th man shut down Brady 4th quarter. Loudness approached 05 NFC West championship game levels.

*edit*

Also, most gracious and respectful fans are Packers. You guys rock.

Top Bottom