• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

lastflowers said:
Texans are winning tonight. Sorry packers fans. We have to prove we're real after last week's close game.
Picking the Pack by 6. I think the Packers right the ship this week and make a statement of their own against a good Texans team. So much back and forth stuff with Finley and Rodgers commentary about practice is a recipe for a team that going to come out determined and with something to prove. I think they'll put it together offensively tonight against a good Houston defense.

TheFatOne

Manning:

JVbdFl.jpg

Brady:

eEffXl.jpg

I don't understand two things from the first picture. Why is there a picture of Tebow Crying, and why is there a picture of Jim Rome? Makes no sense.

Edit: Just noticed the crying baby under the Brady pic lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

OK Jags fan

Keep telling yourself that

Your fans scream superbowl bound, yet your tied in your division with teams that should second thoughts to you

We lost to good teams
NE (Pretender to SB), Texans (Contender to SB), Falcons (Contender to SB)

Beat - Steelers, Raiders, soon to be Chargers on MNF

So we will be even record-wise, not a big fucking deal 31-21

OK Jags fan

Your fans scream superbowl bound, yet your tied in your division with teams that should second thoughts to you

We lost to good teams

You're not going to beat the Chargers.

Kiryu

Just wanted to come in here and share a story.

I've had Seahawks season tickets since the 04 season. In that time, I've missed maybe 5 total games.

Patriot fans there were the worst behaved, rudest, and angriest group of fans I've ever seen. More so than even Oregon fans.

Highlights:

Drunken dude stumbling down the stairs falls into a lady, pushes her, and yells "Watch where you are going you f------- c--t!"

Dude behind me screaming obscenities towards the fans when pats do well. 4th quarter, actually yelling at some teenage kids to "shut the fuck up" when they are cheering in excitement.

Angry fans nearly knocked my wife over on the stairs leaving the game because they have vaginitis from the loss.

Seriously, you made Raiders and Steelers fans look classy.

Also, 12th man shut down Brady 4th quarter. Loudness approached 05 NFC West championship game levels.

*edit*

Also, most gracious and respectful fans are Packers. You guys rock.
Love to hear that...

Patriots Fans
Cry me a River.

ATF487

Also known as Indoor, who's the idiot now? Do you google? You chowdaheadfromtrunningbornafter95cameraplacingbandwagonjumpin bostard?

you're still the idiot for not calling it indoor!!!
I guess people use "arena soccer" in the southwest and mexico but fuck them

and i was born in the 80s! i know gaf doesn't believe it but people here liked football before brady came along

OK Jags fan

We lost to good teams

The AFC East doesn't have a team with a losing record. Best division in the NFL, clearly.

Go Dolphins.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great start .____.

Just wanted to come in here and share a story.

I've had Seahawks season tickets since the 04 season. In that time, I've missed maybe 5 total games.

Patriot fans there were the worst behaved, rudest, and angriest group of fans I've ever seen. More so than even Oregon fans.

Highlights:

Drunken dude stumbling down the stairs falls into a lady, pushes her, and yells "Watch where you are going you f------- c--t!"

Dude behind me screaming obscenities towards the fans when pats do well. 4th quarter, actually yelling at some teenage kids to "shut the fuck up" when they are cheering in excitement.

Angry fans nearly knocked my wife over on the stairs leaving the game because they have vaginitis from the loss.

Seriously, you made Raiders and Steelers fans look classy.

Also, 12th man shut down Brady 4th quarter. Loudness approached 05 NFC West championship game levels.

*edit*

Also, most gracious and respectful fans are Packers. You guys rock.

The citizens of the Earth salute you for taking out the Pats. Thank you!

I do. Not so easy to win when Bellicheat doesn't have cams everywhere huh? Oh and by the way ill let you know ahead of time, Celtics will suck this year. Ride or die on those KG old knees. Might as well start rooting for the Thunder or see if Boston has an arena soccer team.

I do like the Thunder as a matter of fact. And the Celtics will be fine.

Irrespective of what happens for the Championships, I am a proud Boston sports fans.

All the teams make it to the playoffs every year and we did win more than a few championships in the last 10 years.

Hopefully we can continue that.

P.S. The RedSox did suck this year though :(

Top Bottom