• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Kusagari

OK Jags fan

Keep telling yourself that

Your fans scream superbowl bound, yet your tied in your division with teams that should second thoughts to you

We lost to good teams
NE (Pretender to SB), Texans (Contender to SB), Falcons (Contender to SB)

Beat - Steelers, Raiders, soon to be Chargers on MNF

So we will be even record-wise, not a big fucking deal 31-21

Peyton beating the Chargers?

Bwahahahahahahaha

Love to hear that...

Patriots Fans
Cry me a River.

Yes, love to hear how a bunch of drunk dicks at a football game shoved his wife, news like that fills my heart with joy.

you're still the idiot for not calling it indoor!!!
I guess people use "arena soccer" in the southwest and mexico but fuck them

and i was born in the 80s! i know gaf doesn't believe it but people here liked football before brady came along

That's a lie, all Patriots fans were born in 1995 and are not from Mass. Unlike all other sports fans, born and raised in the city of their respective teams.

Beat - Steelers, Raiders, soon to be Chargers on MNF1

I have never had dreams of grandeur

Okay.

Sanjuro

I do like the Thunder as a matter of fact. And the Celtics will be fine.

Irrespective of what happens for the Championships, I am a proud Boston sports fans.

All the teams make it to the playoffs every year and we did win more than a few championships in the last 10 years.

Hopefully we can continue that.

P.S. The RedSox did suck this year though :(

You're not even in Boston-Age, you bastard.

Fantomex

you're still the idiot for not calling it indoor!!!
I guess people use "arena soccer" in the southwest and mexico but fuck them

and i was born in the 80s! i know gaf doesn't believe it but people here liked football before brady came along

That's a boldface lie! If you we're a Patriots fan you would of moved on to another team when Bledsoe was your QB.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jesus we got lucky

Fantomex

I do like the Thunder as a matter of fact. And the Celtics will be fine.

Irrespective of what happens for the Championships, I am a proud Boston sports fans.

All the teams make it to the playoffs every year and we did win more than a few championships in the last 10 years.

Hopefully we can continue that.

P.S. The RedSox did suck this year though :(

At least we're finding some common ground here. Admitting the celtics will suck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ummm wtf

christ JJ stinks now

Top Bottom