• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Fox318

Why don't the jets just use tebow as a fullback? Horrible horrible play calling and coaching.

Predicting complete firing across the board from QB to coaching next season.

Only job that is in question this year is the GM.

His free agency and cap management isn't bad but his draft picks have not been what they needed to be.

Fantomex

Yea, this game deserves every bit of support it gets, it feels seems so fresh, yet feels so old. It exceeded my expectations.

Loving it so far.

And I think you've nailed all the QB's, can't really think of anymore, lol.

What about me Fantom, he has to put up with Cutler, but we're only supposed to win 4 games this season, and we drafted a bust QB. :-(

I would be honored to be added under the Colts

I'll add you bruh.

cajunator

Banned
This here be the new allegiance chart.

jj51w.jpg

If you insist on leaving that shithead dirtbag on there, may as well add truly101 and rurounizel to the Saints list since they actually post during games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
a singletary-led niners team. if vince young played against this niners team he would kill himself on the field instead of just threatening to do it in private

Same against this Texans Squad. No way would he have been able to take off in OT like he did against that shitty Houston D. Watt would have grabbed his leg and thrown him to the ground.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just curious GAF, how many more Colts fans were there here when Manning was with us?

Only Colt fan that ever really talked was Luke. I honestly don't recall many when Manning was playing. Maybe I just blocked it all out, them being the Colts and all.

Fantomex

Anybody whos missing on the list should PM me. I'll add them. Pats fans I be forgetting for some reason though. I should get it checked out. JK.

Matrix

Don't get me wrong I agree.

Nothing is worse than moving a sports team.

It's not only that. He kept the uniforms and kept Oilers name for two fucking seasons. It was like an extra crap on the city of Houston.

5 years of no NFL football cause of that piece of wrinkled crap.

It's not only that. He kept the uniforms and kept Oilers name for two fucking seasons. It was like an extra crap on the city of Houston.

5 years of no NFL football cause of that piece of wrinkled crap.

I feel you pain with Al taking the team back to Choakland and and Lams leaving

Spinluck

Only Colt fan that ever really talked was Luke. I honestly don't recall many when Manning was playing. Maybe I just blocked it all out, them being the Colts and all.

Lol, I see. Just curious after seeing how depleted Titans GAF was.

They did have like a 13-3 season 4yrs ago.

The Colts are a horrible fucking team that cost Manning 2 extra Superbowl rings.

Correction, the Colts were a horrible fucking team after Jim Caldwell, the worst NFL coach of all time, took over.

I blame him for the lack of 2 additional rings and Peyton's neck injury. I blame him for it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcZhoZoWOE

Caldwell was a terrible coach and only got to the Superbowl because of Manning, and Bill Pollian eventually became terrible at evaluating talent. The organization shit the bed, and it all went to hell. And having no viable back to Manning was the beginning of the end.

The coaching was pure shit, and Garcons potential TD drop was ass, but Manning deserves some blame for that second Superbowl. He threw a pick 6 when he had a guy wide open in the middle of the field. Good back and watch it, Collie was good for 20yds, and Porter was clearly sitting on Wayne's route. The Saints blitzes actually got to him, and he called a bread and butter play that him and Reggie Wayne have ran like 1000x. As if the Saints didn't have 2 weeks to prepare for plays like that.

Our team was built for regular season success, and it never translated well in the playoffs. Manning has had great playoff games, that we've lost on special teams or defense. Not to mention all those terrible games in Foxboro in the snow (the day in the life of a dome team :-/), some of the darkest days of the Manning era I say. Manning played like shit those games too, but so did the ENTIRE offense. Edge was probably the biggest choke on the offense and was nothing like his regular season self, and Harrison disappeared in some big games as well.

Ironically, the year we won it all, Manning had some terrible games in that playoff run aside from the 21-3 comeback against NE. The defense is mostly what carried us, and Bob Glassman Sanders staying healthy throughout that run was big. If not for Manning struggling against San Diego and Romeo Crennel coached defenses, I think we might've had more SB appearances.

Btw, the neck injury was sustained in 2006, the same year they won the SB. It was against the Redskins, on probably one of the dirties unflagged hits I've seen on a QB.

squicken

Huge news, everybody.

I'd like to present to you,

*drumroll*

THE EVIDENCE!

Gregg Williams is crazy. does he really think after all this snitching that he's going to ever coach again? The only thing I think might be at play is that he knows his career is over, but is doing it to keep his son out of it.

He's 27 and calls the Rams defense, and is doing a damn good job

Fox318

Gregg Williams is crazy. does he really think after all this snitching that he's going to ever coach again? The only thing I think might be at play is that he knows his career is over, but is doing it to keep his son out of it.

He's 27 and calls the Rams defense, and is doing a damn good job

Maybe he wants to try and get a league job?

I agree this is for his son but don't you think that his son will still be hurt by his fathers sins?

squicken

Maybe he wants to try and get a league job?

I agree this is for his son but don't you think that his son will still be hurt by his fathers sins?

It's all really obscure. He's not made available to the press and no one knew he'd be calling the defense until the TV cameras showed him doing it during the second game.

I know this is probably strange to most people, b/c you live in towns with competent media. But in STL they have some loser as the beat writer for the paper, and then every other person there covers the Cardinals. So no one tries to figure out what's really going on.

I don't think it hurts the son. He's so young it's not like he'll be a HC candidate for awhile. And in 3 years no one will remember

Top Bottom