• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Having pictures of guys being taken off on carts in your slide show. Shameful. No wonder Dirtbag bailed on the Saints.

Bowser

Has anyone ever explained why I'm 3rd? I've been here for 10+ god damn years! SHOW ME SOME RESPECT.

Me too brother...me too. But I don't post as much as some of these young guns nowadays...I guess you could say I...lost my smile

images

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is the second straight chart I've been left off the Niners' side. Should I post more about Namath vs. Marino? I think I should.

Hell, Nameless isn't on there either. For the longest time SF was just him, method, FMT, Corran, you, and me.

Wrayfield

This here be the new allegiance chart.

http://i.imgur.com/jj51w.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Add The_Darkest_Red to the Dolphins list whenever you update it next, please.

[quote="youngwerther, post: 43042365"]Put me down as a fan under the "Brent" category.[/QUOTE]

Are you German or do you just like Goethe? Always meant to ask you that.

Nori Chan

The one he has now is pretty good. Not sure if the new one is an upgrade.

Also I slept through my class today. Fuck.

Yeah but it's a tradition of greg doe.

Shitty face rodgers if they lose

Happy Rodgers if they win. It's why Greg is one of my fav packers gaf.

cdyhybrid

SuZsA.jpg

75eUg.jpg

It's not too late to stop this Rex. You know what you have to do.

PIT @ TEN

KC @ TB
IND @ NYJ
CIN @ CLE
DET @ PHI
OAK @ ATL
STL @ MIA
DAL @ BAL
------------
BUF @ ARI
NE @ SEA
NYG @ SF
MIN @ WAS
GB @ HOU

DEN @ SD

Milchjon

Are you German or do you just like Goethe? Always meant to ask you that.

Must be the former, as the latter is impossible.

Gah, I'm still waiting for the day when someone will finally explain to me the idiotic plot and shit moral of Faust II. Worst thing I read in school.

Wrayfield

Must be the former, as the latter is impossible.

Gah, I'm still waiting for the day when someone will finally explain to me the idiotic plot and shit moral of Faust II. Worst thing I read in school.

Yeah, but I think our memories are clouded by school days when we didn't care about that shit but were forced to read it. Now, I find them enjoyable every now and then.

Top Bottom