• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

wienke said:
Also Matt Ryan's face shopped on. As the Cowardly Lion. As Galadriel.
heh, I actually edited that in after giving it some thought shortly before you posted, yeah. :jnc

EDIT: just noticed the cowardly lion part. LOL.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

This is the better picture.

BL should be jumping from the rooftops now that Lewis is gone.

Does anyone in that organization have the balls to tell him he's done?

Just missing the U mad sign in the background. I saw it on NFLN last night...LMAO!!!

Losing Ngata and Webb hurt so bad. But losing Ray is going to help, just as long as they keep him giving inspirational speeches and leading group prayer. He's a 99 in motivation.

I fully expect Arian Foster to run for 300 yards next week. It's not like we were doing anything to stop the run WITH those guys anyway. Our only hope is Joe Flacco.....so, we're fucked.

effzee I dont know what to say. You just want them to run no matter what and I watched that game and no way would handing the ball to Shady have helped things. He was dancing the second he got the ball. That is why they limited his carries. A few plays it looked like there were holes but he doesnt trust the OL, and rightfully so, and so he cuts the second he gets the ball and gives the defense a chance to swarm to him. Turning 1st and 10 into 2nd and 12 isnt going to help them run out the clock. The OL is terrible, they cant run block at all. Eagles were moving the ball way better through the air then on the ground. If Suh doesnt deflect that 3rd down pass the Eagles win and no one is saying they didnt run enough. Vick had 2 horrible passes, and a bunch or really good passes, but there is so much wrong right now that they cant have the bad passes. Once Peters got hurt this team wasnt going to go far, so be happy at least Reid will be gone and they can totally blow up the team and start over. Maybe they will be good in 3 or 4 years.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Y'all just arguing and shit, I'm just sitting here in shock that Mario Williams got a couple of sacks.

I didn't even have to use my AK. Today was a good day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Then the Jets will win 6-0

I would take Sanchez being benched and the Jets winning in embarrassing fashion over the Patriots with Tebow under center 7-0 (one rushing TD by Tebow).

It would be humiliating for the Jets but somehow, I think they would take the W over the Pats at any price.

Smokey

Losing Ngata and Webb hurt so bad. But losing Ray is going to help, just as long as they keep him giving inspirational speeches and leading group prayer. He's a 99 in motivation.

I fully expect Arian Foster to run for 300 yards next week. It's not like we were doing anything to stop the run WITH those guys anyway. Our only hope is Joe Flacco.....so, we're fucked.

Is there a reason you will be stepping foot in my city on Sunday besides your infected birds dumping on reliant stadium?

Fox318

I would take Sanchez being benched and the Jets winning in embarrassing fashion over the Patriots with Tebow under center 7-0 (one rushing TD by Tebow).

It would be humiliating for the Jets but somehow, I think they would take the W over the Pats at any price.

The Jets have TWO HILLS!!!!

eznark

Banned
Well, the best laugh you'll get is Rodgers scoring a TD, role-playing his hotdog championship belt, but only to be called back for offensive holding.

You're the most oddly bitter Dolphins fan ever. You've never even been relevant long enough to be anyone's rival, is that why you are trying to drum up some animosity here?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, 82 yards is pathetic.

Stop posing in front of the camera for magazine covers, and start learning to throw some footballs, dirty Sanchez.

I think it's abundantly clear that if he was capable of learning, he would have.

The only thing he has shown is that he's trying to be a cheap Joe Namath knockoff, who was an awful QB in his own right.

Dragon

Banned
When you run the ball like the Jets did you don't need the pass.

Pats should have run the ball more but McD is to smart for that.

The Patriots had back to back weeks of over 250 yards rushing and Brady still averaged about 300 yards passing. The Jets passing attack is dogshit. Don't try to gloss over that fact at all.

Talon

Meh, let Bretti puff his chest. I'm just happy we've shown the resiliency to win despite being so inconsistent/bad in the last three weeks. The Bye comes at the right time. Need the offense to be as consistent as it was in the early going.
Probably be the score the Falcons lose by in the playoffs too.
A Browns fan talking trash.

How's Liverpool doing?

mkenyon

Banned
Reposting this because thread moves at the speed of light between the second series of games and SNF.

Just wanted to come in here and share a story.

I've had Seahawks season tickets since the 04 season. In that time, I've missed maybe 5 total games.

Patriot fans there were the worst behaved, rudest, and angriest group of fans I've ever seen. More so than even Oregon fans.

Highlights:

Drunken dude stumbling down the stairs falls into a lady, pushes her, and yells "Watch where you are going you f------- c--t!"

Dude behind me screaming obscenities towards the fans when pats do well. 4th quarter, actually yelling at some teenage kids to "shut the fuck up" when they are cheering in excitement.

Angry fans nearly knocked my wife over on the stairs leaving the game because they have vaginitis from the loss.

Seriously, you made Raiders and Steelers fans look classy.

Also, 12th man shut down Brady 4th quarter. Loudness approached 05 NFC West championship game levels.

*edit*

Also, most gracious and respectful fans are Packers. You guys rock.
I used to hate on Cowboys and Steelers fans as well as kind of recoil from Raiders fans. I was more surprised than anything. Although the Pats have a bit of a sordid history in the recent past, I never pegged them for one of those teams that people just flock to because they played as them in Madden and became fanboys.

Fox318

The Patriots had back to back weeks of over 250 yards rushing and Brady still averaged about 300 yards passing. The Jets passing attack is dogshit. Don't try to gloss over that fact at all.

They why then with a lead, away, in the rain, and in the 4th quarter are the Pats passing?

Josh McDaniel's shouldn't be allowed to coach a pee-wee team.

Dragon

Banned
They why then with a lead, away, in the rain, and in the 4th quarter are the Pats passing?

They weren't gaining yards on the ground yesterday. I think they were averaging around three yards a carry. I don't agree with some of their clock management yesterday but I don't think the reason they lost the game was not running the ball.

Sanjuro

Jets fans are obsessed with bashing offensive coordinators. Can't bring yourselves to question the greatest coach of all time.

Fox318

They weren't gaining yards on the ground yesterday. I think they were averaging around three yards a carry. I don't agree with some of their clock management yesterday but I don't think the reason they lost the game was not running the ball.

When you have the lead you don't give up on the run.

Woodhead was hot yesterday when he had the ball why not run it with him more?

Sanjuro

We lost the game because we didn't score the most points.

It is what it is.

Top Bottom