• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Mrbob

Bob knows that the Bears are not even close to the Packers level. He will stick around as long as the Bears are in the running for the playoffs.

It's a shame the Bears had to clown the Cowboys. I do miss the yearly beatings the Bears normally give the Eagles. Especially this season when Vick can't hold onto the ball. 6 ints and 4 fumbles would be the betting line.

Fox318

Jets fans are obsessed with bashing offensive coordinators. Can't bring yourselves to question the greatest coach of all time.

You think Josh McDaniel is a good coach? Ask squicken about what kind of a game planner he is.

We lost the game because we didn't score the most points.

It is what it is.

You lost because your pansy ass defense couldn't stop the worst QB in the league and your qb and your head coach think the only way to win football games is to score 83242423 points.

Seda

Packers are still going to win the division, and Bears will struggle if they hope to make the wildcard. If they do get in, it's one and done.

eznark

Banned
You think Josh McDaniel is a good coach? Ask squicken about what kind of a game planner he is.

You lost because your pansy ass defense couldn't stop the worst QB in the league and your head coach and your head coach think the only way to win football games is to score 83242423 points.

That was the best thing to come from the thread yesterday. Did anyone ever say what the combined records of those NFC West teams was?

Smokey

Just to watch them dump. And maybe sample some of the local cuisine. What do you guys have? Barbeque?

Taco trucks with authentic mexican food!

We have all kinds of food we are like one of the fattest cities in the country. Would explain why the Packers-age is so familiar with this town, or relocating here. Some good food in the hood. If I wasn't worried about you stabbing me The Wire style I'd take you

eznark

Banned
Taco trucks with authentic mexican food!

We have all kinds of food we are like one of the fattest cities in the country. Would explain why the Packers-age is so familiar with this town, or relocating here!

Oh look, more anti-American military hate from Texans age. I guess living in a dust bowl and eating cow pies has made you feel like you have a lot in common with Al Qaeda.

Meh, let Bretti puff his chest. I'm just happy we've shown the resiliency to win despite being so inconsistent/bad in the last three weeks. The Bye comes at the right time. Need the offense to be as consistent as it was in the early going.

People want to talk about how we have only played scrubs, but if every team sucks then what else is there?

bionic77

I would have settled for 82 yards passing and a win yesterday :(
I actually thought you were going to win yesterday. It was all set up for you but either the Giants have your number or your team peaked last year and are frauds this year. Leaning towards the latter.

Speaking of things that would be nice I wish my team was good at one thing on defense. I would even take average at this point!

Smokey

Oh look, more anti-American military hate from Texans age. I guess living in a dust bowl and eating cow pies has made you feel like you have a lot in common with Al Qaeda.

Our logo is a bull with the American colors. Can't get more patriotic than that. Your QB hates cancer patients. Who is more anti-American and closest to Canada?

That's right Wisconsin, the same state where The Weasel resides. That alone should be enough shame for you.

eznark

Banned
Our logo is a bull with the American colors. Can't get more patriotic than that. Your QB hates cancer patients. Who is more anti-American and closest to Canada?

That's right Wisconsin, the same state where The Weasel resides. That alone should be enough shame for you.

shit, my state is harboring a known terrorist!

I feel shame.

Talon

Rick Neuheisel doesn't live in Wisconsin...

Sanjuro

You lost because your pansy ass defense couldn't stop the worst QB in the league and your qb and your head coach think the only way to win football games is to score 83242423 points.

No and sort of. I already assumed Seattle would win. It's not that Belichick thinks we can outgun everyone, he thinks we can play conservative defense the entire way and force mediocre players to make mistakes. I don't agree with him, but we don't have any other options.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Pauly Shore?

It's a shame the Bears had to clown the Cowboys. I do miss the yearly beatings the Bears normally give the Eagles. Especially this season when Vick can't hold onto the ball. 6 ints and 4 fumbles would be the betting line.

I was really sad to see the Bears not on the schedule this year. Thanks for beating the Cowboys though. Vick can turn the ball over as much as he wants to if he keeps getting them the lead in the 4th quarter.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Which state proudly declares their right to secede at any given time? What state practically believes they're their own country?

Hint: It isn't Wisconsin

Sanjuro

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan?

You're the most oddly bitter Dolphins fan ever. You've never even been relevant long enough to be anyone's rival, is that why you are trying to drum up some animosity here?

Phins still beat the Packers during regular season.

And you're the one starting crap with your reply to my Flynn comment.

Tannehill is improving each game he plays. Hasn't thrown an interception in the last two games.

You're trying to compare a rookie QB to a benchwarmer like Flynn.

mkenyon

Banned
First home game I was at (Seahawks) against the Texans, I think it was their first season. Was a cold fall day, the dudes walking through the stadium selling concessions have hot chocolate. There was this guy sitting next to me from Texas, and he says, "What kind of fucking pussy state sells hot chocolate at football games?"

I looked at him and said, "I don't know, what kind of fucking state executes mentally disabled people?"

He didn't even know what I meant.

Sorry Smokey. Fuck Texas. (you're cool though)

eznark

Banned
Phins still beat the Packers during regular season.

And you're the one starting crap with your reply to my Flynn comment.

Tannehill is improving each game he plays. Hasn't thrown an interception in the last two games.

You're trying to compare a rookie QB to a benchwarmer like Flynn.

No, you are comparing the two, I simply stated a fact in response.

Smokey

He means me, because is a bitter man over never being able to close out Madden and NCAA games against me.

220px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg

Others in the thread are starting to recognize you for what you are.

Which state proudly declares their right to secede at any given time? What state practically believes they're their own country?

Hint: It isn't Wisconsin

This country was founded on independence and the great state of Texas believes in this value. It's a core American principle. Chalk another for American Pride.

First home game I was at (Seahawks) against the Texans, I think it was their first season. Was a cold fall day, the dudes walking through the stadium selling concessions have hot chocolate. There was this guy sitting next to me from Texas, and he says, "What kind of fucking pussy state sells hot chocolate at football games?"

I looked at him and said, "I don't know, what kind of fucking state executes mentally disabled people?"

He didn't even know what I meant.

Sorry Smokey. Fuck Texas. (you're cool though)

All anybody had to say was "which state produced George W Bush and Rick Perry" and the battle would've been won.

Talon

:jnc Rick Perry

All I know is that the Texans I spoke to all did some variation of a headslap when he came up.

Complain about Government spending. Use State Taxpayer dollars for travel during campaigning and refuse to pay it back when asked.
Become Governor of a state that has a balanced budget required in its constitution. Exceed the state budget.

Top Bottom