• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

I always wonder what happened to people to make them leave NFL GAF behind. Wasn't Tedesco! a Steelers fan? And the former Mr Snrub a Colts fan?

I still lurk (Mr. Snrub here) but work a lot of Sundays now...I miss a lot of live games, and these threads move so fast.

The Colts' Super Bowl loss crushed Mr. Snrub. He never reliably posted in here since.

ibn8T02ri3A04m.gif

Would you say it's easier for GB fans to see their team on an away game than a home game? I always hear stories about tickets to Lambo being impossible to get.

As long as you're willing to buy tickets second hand and pay those prices there's tickets available. That's the only way you'll get tickets at Lando since they are sold out for about the next 900 years or so (seriously).

Last year I saw them locally @ Metlife vs the Giants and in GB against the Raiders. I know someone who has Lando seats at the 50 yard line about 5 rows back so I just paid face value which I believe was $80 a ticket. Still considering going to Metlife this year but the shitty Giants winning the Super Bowl fucked up the price for tickets.

LJ11 said:
Rolle certainly played that way, dude didn't give a fuck and it cost him later in the game, but the damage was already done.

Giants were disciplined, think that was the biggest difference.
Rewatching the game right now and I'm only into the later part of the first quarter but there's some really interesting use of personnel I haven't seen much from Fewell thus far this yeart. He took to heart the questions about the defensive lines play it seems. He's got Adrian Tracy in at DE (blows up a Gore run early that Joseph cleans up), JPP being moved all over the line as usual, Kiwi playing a ton of snaps on the line instead at Linebacker, Paysinger in at linebacker more than I've ever seen him and a ton of Jacquain Williams as well. Definitely trying to put as much speed as possible on the field.

As long as you're willing to buy tickets second hand and pay those prices there's tickets available. That's the only way you'll get tickets at Lando since they are sold out for about the next 900 years or so (seriously).

Last year I saw them locally @ Metlife vs the Giants and in GB against the Raiders. I know someone who has Lando seats at the 50 yard line about 5 rows back so I just paid face value which I believe was $80 a ticket. Still considering going to Metlife this year but the shitty Giants winning the Super Bowl fucked up the price for tickets.

Can't wait to visit Lando field.

jmdajr

Texans age larry in STAFFORD goin off on dem boys on Kirby on 790 LOL

missed it

edit: saw this pic on the Sports 790 site.

2135_13503259205_zps7b6eea70.jpg

Was confused for a second. I thought to myself. "Texan cheerleaders don't show cleavage." But it's a Titan cheerleader.
Our women are much more conservative....like Kubiak.

bionic77

Can Packer fans please pool their fake stocks together and attempt a hostile takeover of the team so we can get the name of the stadium changed to Lando field?

Milchjon

missed it

edit: saw this pic on the Sports 790 site.

2135_13503259205_zps7b6eea70.jpg

Was confused for a second. I thought to myself. "Texan cheerleaders don't show cleavage." But it's a Titan cheerleader.
Our women are much more conservative....like Kubiak.

They're not called Titans for nothing

Canuck76

Banned
We should have a pool. Everybody post a Gruden praise sentence. Closest one wins.

God he's such a football nerd hahaha

"You know what Jaws? I couldn't go to sleep. I was just so excited seeing Peyton back on that first monday night game. Stayed up all night after the game watching film"

Milchjon

Just checked, Germany has 1.0 percent Afro-Germans or Black Africans.

The ironic thing is, that probably actually means we're less racist historically. No slave owners and colonists in Germany! (Well, not none, but way less).

And yes, by "less racist" I mean against Africans.

eznark

Banned

The ironic thing is, that probably actually means we're less racist historically. No slave owners and colonists in Germany! (Well, not none, but way less).

shutupjj10410.gif

Weren't people pointing to the multicultural German men's soccer team as "not really German" because they weren't all white?

jmdajr

November 7, 7:20 pm CST Green Bay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys W 45–7 Lambeau Field

Cheer up Texans fans. We did better than this!

Top Bottom