• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

UberTag

speaking of bills, my cousin who is a bills fan is betting me that they'll have a better record than the Steelers :me
Your cousin isn't a Bills fan.
True diehard Bills fans aren't nearly as delusional and expect the team to finish 2-14 this season.

Cowboys punter Brian Moorman is hurt, Romo might now be holder for field goals. This team...sigh. Maybe they'll sign a third punter to the roster now.

Gif time incoming!

Hey!

TerrellOwens.jpg

Fox318

Why do you Bills fans even watch the team if you don't even have a little hope?

Are you just hoping that Fitzmagic throws a ball in the owners box that kills Wilson?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Why do you Bills fans even watch the team if you don't even have a little hope?

Are you just hoping that Fitzmagic throws a ball in the owners box that kills Wilson?

People who blame Wilson need to look to see how utter shit we were without him. We at least have (had) a glimmer of hope with him dusting around.

I'd scream if I found any kind of sexual in my bathtub.

Who wouldn't? Although if Emma Stone would randomly be in my bathtub I would be cool with it I guess.

But that's not the point, I don't care about the joke, like I said he probably doesn't mean any harm with it, but why would you even go there? You know people will blow it up and there is no positive outcome possible.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JV stats are nice but unfortunately the Texans aren't in NFC varsity level competition.

Can't wait to see him pick off your pussy QB :D

UberTag

I give the Bills shit but behind the Browns they are the one team I'd love to see good things happen to.
At least the Browns have a nice young core of promising receivers.
Unfortunately, they're all hurt. Except for Greg Little who can't catch.
Jordan Norwood just went down for the count.
Perhaps Terrell Owens should be tweeting the Browns' head office for a job.

Sanjuro

Who wouldn't? Although if Emma Stone would randomly be in my bathtub I would be cool with it I guess.

But that's not the point, I don't care about the joke, like I said he probably doesn't mean any harm with it, but why would you even go there? You know people will blow it up and there is no positive outcome possible.

I'm sure many athletes have the "I don't give a fuck, I'm _____ _____" mentality.

He probably isnt that smart.

LJ11

Tell that to LJ

Your exchange with WW is pretty funny, because if you've actually read my posts in the past I don't blame Ralph for everything. Also recall WW hating/blaming most of this shit on Wilson in the past.

I'm pretty pragmatic, three years ago I was pretty optimistic, there's no reason to be optimistic right now. Wilson is an impediment because coaches/GMs want ownership stability, they also don't like owners who meddle. Ralph can no longer meddle, he barely gets out of bed, but there's no stability at the top and that keeps top coaching talent away.

Edit: Ralph is probably a better owner right now than he has been in years. He just cuts the checks, and lets the football guys do what they do, but it's a shame he couldn't hire a decent crew during the last search. Bad reputation and age/succession plans kept the better options away.

I literally just did a search for what the fuck "gangnam sytle" means since I keep seeing it everywhere and I had a buddy say he was winning something "gangnam style" at a poker game last night.

I just watched the video and well.....yeah. Ok. My age is showing....

squicken

Your exchange with WW is pretty funny, because if you've actually read my posts in the past I don't blame Ralph for everything. Also recall WW hating/blaming most of this shit on Wilson in the past.

I'm pretty pragmatic, three years ago I was pretty optimistic, there's no reason to be optimistic right now. Wilson is an impediment because coaches/GMs want ownership stability, they also don't like owners who meddle. Ralph can no longer meddle, he barely gets out of bed, but there's no stability at the top and that keeps top coaching talent away.

Edit: Ralph is probably a better owner right now than he has been in years. He just cuts the checks, and lets the football guys do what they do, but it's a shame he couldn't hire a decent crew during the last search. Bad reputation and age/succession plans kept the better options away.

If that Browns can sell for $1B, how can Wilson's estate not be able to raise the money for the estate taxes with a partial sale and then keep the team in the family?

squicken

Mike Sando always has the coolest stats. The Rams have run the fewest plays of any non-bye week team, and actually lead the league in percentage of throws in the 1Q. The plan was to try and shorten games with the run, but it's clear they are using a quick passing game to do so

edit: damnit dp

more

Andre Johnson and Justin Blackmon have the highest drop rates in the league. Andre drops almost 20% of catchable passes

bionic77

I literally just did a search for what the fuck "gangnam sytle" means since I keep seeing it everywhere and I had a buddy say he was winning something "gangnam style" at a poker game last night.

I just watched the video and well.....yeah. Ok. My age is showing....
That video is hilarious.

If you don't like it you are racist.

Also welcome to 3 months ago!

Tom Penny

Mike Sando always has the coolest stats. The Rams have run the fewest plays of any non-bye week team, and actually lead the league in percentage of throws in the 1Q. The plan was to try and shorten games with the run, but it's clear they are using a quick passing game to do so

edit: damnit dp

That is the exact opposite plan of the Patriots offense.

Top Bottom