• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

One thing I can't stand about Tarantino movies. There's always at least one scene in which the characters go on about trivial things for like 20 minutes too long.

Fox318

See, the two of us are really the only "regulars" around here. You're the pragmatic one. I'm the emotional one. You get banned for shit outside of this thread. I get banned for suggesting Scott Norwood's wife prefers the company of other gentlemen.

It's the yin and yang of Bills-GAF.

You are also the one that wants to see the Bills in la :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nm- stupid ass clutchfans forums with bs news it seems .______.

One thing I can't stand about Tarantino movies. There's always at least one scene in which the characters go on about trivial things for like 20 minutes too long.
Disagree.

Can't recall every instance but they are good breaks in the action/they aren't what's expected.
Plots tend to be extremely linear to the point of "this is obviously a movie".

Also the character moment with Mr. Pink about tipping is amazing and sets you up for the rest of the movie.

Just hope its entertaining. I didnt like IB or KB so much. But I love Pulp Fiction and RD

I personally didnt enjoy Kill Bill much at all but I see why some folks did.

I LOVED Basterds though.

Those are the best scenes!

I really get why some folks dont like QT's stuff but I love it.

Those are usually called the best scenes.

I know Tarantino fans love them but I think they're a waste. They often go way beyond what's necessary to convey the message of the scene.

Don't know how many times I've watched something and knew exactly where he was going with it in the first 5 minutes but had to wait another 15 minutes for the scene to catch up.

MechDX

AlanBurge "I grew up a Packers fan, but I am no longer a Packers fan.” - J.J. Watt #texans about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite p.

AlanBurge "it’s putting a lot of my friends and family in a tough spot fandom-wise," J.J. Watt #texans about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Cant wait for Watt to sack Rodgers for his 4th time with tears in his eyes : "Im sorry based Lombardi!'

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8487929/ben-roethlisberger-awarded-touchdown-pass-stats-change

Also, a play from Week 4 takes away a sack from Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt against the Miami Dolphins. Clay Matthews of the Green Bay Packers now leads the league in sacks with with eight, 1/2 more than Watt.

Now youve done pissed JJ off!
hulk_smash_loki.gif

Sanjuro

I know Tarantino fans love them but I think they're a waste. They often go way beyond what's necessary to convey the message of the scene.

Don't know how many times I've watched something and knew exactly where he was going with it in the first 5 minutes but had to wait another 15 minutes for the scene to catch up.

Oh, pull the watch out of your ass.

MechDX

If the Texans dont beat the Pats on Dec. 10th then I will still think the Pats suck.
But Ill always have a soft spot in my heart for you and Dutch! <3

Kiryu

Seahawks Vs Patriots is my game of the week. Patriots have 1# Offense and Seahawks have 1# Defense in the NFL. It is going to be good to watch. (Lol GB vs HOU)

Im not going to watch 49ers and Gaints game but It will be... dirty/penalty/fighting game to watch.

Seahawks Vs Patriots is my game of the week. Patriots have 1# Offense and Seahawks have 1# Defense in the NFL. It is going to be good to watch. (Lol GB vs HOU)

Im not going to watch 49ers and Gaints game but It will be... dirty/penalty/fighting game to watch.

lol maybe in yards allowed. i'll let you guess who the #1 ppg (you know, the thing that actually matters) defense is in the NFL

PmLrO.jpg

Goddammit squicken!

Outside of the final result and the fact that it was rigged, that Super Bowl really was a fantastic game. So many big time plays and huge momentum shifts.

Shame Kraft, Belichick, Justin Timberlake, and Tagliabue conspired to give the Pats the game.

Still amazing to me that Jake went to school down the street from where I grew up and went to my University and he played in a super bowl. I know he was a shitty Panther when he got there but he was a Saint first and he's still loved around here.

Jake wasn't even that bad (pre-TJ surgery). He led us to two NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl in a period of three years and made the Pro Bowl in that span too. Unfortunately his career really ended with that freak injury that led to the Tommy John surgery in 2007 (in the middle of arguably the best season of his career too). When we went to a more slightly more conservative offense in the Davidson era where less was expected of the QB, you could still tell that Jake's effectiveness had been reduced. Even in 2008, where we went 12-4 and got a bye in the playoffs, Jake had a couple of disastrous games in the regular season (the home game against Detroit and the game at Oakland stick out) and the Cardinals playoff game is...infamously terrible.

I feel bad for Jake because he's a good guy who gave his heart out for the Panthers and got a raw deal with the TJ surgery. But in this league, where there's a million back-up QBs just waiting in the wings, if you can't produce, you're going to get replaced with someone who can. And for the Panthers that somehow ended up being Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen :(

Why did GB not score more on Seahawks Defense than 49ers Defense did??

1. we played GB in green bay, not in san fran
2. packers offense had 2 scores against us. they had like 4 scores against you.

not like it matters. seachickens are a last place team and nothing more. you can fight with the other losers for the wild card scraps in the NFC west. niners gots this division on lockdown bruh

Top Bottom