• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Watching this episode of A Football Life. If Deacon Jones played today, Goodell would suspend him every other week.

I literally just did a search for what the fuck "gangnam sytle" means since I keep seeing it everywhere and I had a buddy say he was winning something "gangnam style" at a poker game last night.

I just watched the video and well.....yeah. Ok. My age is showing....

I just said the same thing two weeks ago in this thread. I was labeled a racist.

Racist.

Rorschach

Sign of a crappy team once you turn to Madden for victories!

That's not true.

Anyway, I'm glad the Raiders are doing well, but this Moore injury is going to hurt them big time. Thankfully, he'll be back in time for playoffs. Hopefully, they can seal a division championship and a first round bye.

Bowser

I literally just did a search for what the fuck "gangnam sytle" means since I keep seeing it everywhere and I had a buddy say he was winning something "gangnam style" at a poker game last night.

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY

Don't worry, I'm 24 and I think it's fucking stupid.

I think I could write a thousand words just on horrible Blaine Gabbert splits from this game. On first down: 3-of-10 for 8 yards with no first downs, one sack, and a pair of pick-sixes. Second down: 6-of-12 for 66 yards, but only one first down, plus a sack. Red zone: 1-for 3 for 4 yards, with those 4 yards coming on third-and-15. Worst of all, though, is to simply list what Gabbert did in the second half: 7-of-15 for 22 yards, the two pick-sixes, two sacks, and no first downs. He had one successful play in the second half: a 6-yard gain on first-and-10. Seriously, that’s the best he could do. I should stop picking on this man, but I can’t resist a few season totals. Through five weeks, Gabbert is tied for 23rd in pass attempts, tied for 27th in pass completions, 30th in completion percentage (out of 33 qualifiers), and second in failed completions.

http://footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2012/week-5-quick-reads

Jesus Christ.

Fox318

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY

Don't worry, I'm 24 and I think it's fucking stupid.

http://footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2012/week-5-quick-reads

Jesus Christ.

image.php

DMczaf

It's the Macarena for these dumbasses in 2012, don't worry about it.

A couple of things:

-YouTube layout switched over. Shit is ugly. Why isn't it centered?

- That Nas/Amy Winehouse song is the hotness.

- No bake cookies are amazing.

Nakazato

Well, Gabbert needs to go. Hard to evaluate Mularkey when he has a fucking awful QB though.

yep.

The Gm
Gene "Drafting Small school players makes me the smartest person a the table" Smith
needs to go as well

The fans are getting restless. 2 of my best friends have season tix the have had them at least 7 years or so are about to get up on the team they just can keep taking year after year of torment.

To be honest... One of those pick 6's were on Blackmon. Dude ran a lazy route he just didnt give a fuck. There's a big question in my mind if Blackmon has already even up on the team.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Your exchange with WW is pretty funny, because if you've actually read my posts in the past I don't blame Ralph for everything. Also recall WW hating/blaming most of this shit on Wilson in the past.

I'm pretty pragmatic, three years ago I was pretty optimistic, there's no reason to be optimistic right now. Wilson is an impediment because coaches/GMs want ownership stability, they also don't like owners who meddle. Ralph can no longer meddle, he barely gets out of bed, but there's no stability at the top and that keeps top coaching talent away.

Edit: Ralph is probably a better owner right now than he has been in years. He just cuts the checks, and lets the football guys do what they do, but it's a shame he couldn't hire a decent crew during the last search. Bad reputation and age/succession plans kept the better options away.

See, the two of us are really the only "regulars" around here. You're the pragmatic one. I'm the emotional one. You get banned for shit outside of this thread. I get banned for suggesting Scott Norwood's wife prefers the company of other gentlemen.

It's the yin and yang of Bills-GAF.

Top Bottom