• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

ari

Banned
Go play the packers at their home.
And? They ain't good this year. People need to let them go.

If the texans beat them, its fucking over for those bums with the bears might not losing until week 10, if not, week 11.

That being said, Seahawks fucking sucks. Watching them play is like watching a college team with decent defense play against shit teams.

The Russell experience passed its toll. Stop sitting on Flynn seabitches and let the dog loose.

cajunator

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0gsgyY_QW0

Watt 55" box jump at 285 lbs

Watt... yea I don't know how the hell he does this considering his size and weight. His athleticism is insane.

Thats seriously impressive, but if he lands wrong he's gone for the season. Not something I would want one of my star defenders to be doing.

i dont understand how such a good universe as the terminator, with its endless possibilities, has been turned into such dog shit after terminator 2. there were a few years there where i tried to convince myself that terminator 3 was ok and not god awful. but in my heart i know it sucked dick and i couldn't even fool myself for a short time with terminator salvation

I never saw past Terminator 2. should I just leave it at that?

Wait, Texans signed Ruud?!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOR THE 3-4?! HAHAHAHSDAFAHasfkasfjakgdsjgkgjlakgjjgkaggsa omg

Wait, the Texans signed him after we cut him? I mean, you guys did notice that we are the WORST against the run right? Why the fuck would you sign Rudd if he couldn't even make it on this defense?

Thats seriously impressive, but if he lands wrong he's gone for the season. Not something I would want one of my star defenders to be doing.

I never saw past Terminator 2. should I just leave it at that?

Wait, the Texans signed him after we cut him? I mean, you guys did notice that we are the WORST against the run right? Why the fuck would you sign Rudd if he couldn't even make it on this defense?

Life is better if you pretend the terminator series ended with 2

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait, Texans signed Ruud?!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOR THE 3-4?! HAHAHAHSDAFAHasfkasfjakgdsjgkgjlakgjjgkaggsa omg

The odds of him getting any real playing time are slim unless someone else gets hurt.

"Thats seriously impressive, but if he lands wrong he's gone for the season. Not something I would want one of my star defenders to be doing."

I believe that video was before the Texans even drafted him.

Milchjon

His avatar is beautiful, asshole!

Also, I just saw like the biggest Panthers fan ever in the train. She had like a Hello Kitty backpack, a jacket and shoes.

His avatar is the stuff of nightmares. I offered him a totally bitchin sunglassed version, but I guess he's staying true to his name.

Love ya, Troll. But seriously

Also, :jnc

Troll

Banned
His avatar is the stuff of nightmares. I offered him a totally bitchin sunglassed version, but I guess he's staying true to his name.

Love ya, Troll. But seriously

Also, :jnc

lol, hey, we can bet! I'll make a special exception just for you. An opportunity to be the hero in the WP thread...

One month of the loser using whatever avy the other chooses.

Milchjon

lol, hey, we can bet! I'll make a special exception just for you. An opportunity to be the hero in the WP thread...

One month of the loser using whatever avy the other chooses.

My heart and brain would implode if I had to root for Rivers.

Should've asked last week, man!

And? They ain't good this year. People need to let them go.

If the texans beat them, its fucking over for those bums with the bears might not losing until week 10, if not, week 11.

That being said, Seahawks fucking sucks. Watching them play is like watching a college team with decent defense play against shit teams.

The Russell experience passed its toll. Stop sitting on Flynn seabitches and let the dog loose.

We may have some slight QB problems and everything else folks have mentioned in this thread, but at least we aint the Jets.

Hammer24

Banned
The odds of him getting any real playing time are slim unless someone else gets hurt.

"Thats seriously impressive, but if he lands wrong he's gone for the season. Not something I would want one of my star defenders to be doing."

I believe that video was before the Texans even drafted him.

Well, Ruud does have his moments against the pass,
at least he did
, even if he can´t stop a run to save his life.

Gangnam style is like "Hey, let's take the macarena and make it dumber".

Same old schtick: stupid dance that even uncoordinated whiteys can do, wrapped up in a blanket of exoticism.

Gangnam style is like "Hey, let's take the macarena and make it dumber".

Same old schtick: stupid dance that even uncoordinated whiteys can do, wrapped up in a blanket of exoticism.

As an uncoordinated whitey myself, I would like to point out to you that both the Macarena and Gangnam Style are still impossible to me.

As an uncoordinated whitey myself, I would like to point out to you that both the Macarena and Gangnam Style are still impossible to me.

Yup. The draw of Gangnam style for me was the absurd music video. The song is catchy, but I dont ever listen to it without the video. The fact that Psy plays the whole video straight faced cracks me up.

Milchjon

I knew it was stupid to go the campus this early to study! Spent the last hour at the Starbucks and now I want to paint a Patriots cap on Tebow.

Stupid math.

What's your degree/major/whatever?

And I'm also sitting in a math preparation class at the moment, feeling like an idiot.

I thought we were nerds. This was supposed to be easy. Dammit!

Troll

Banned
Yup. The draw of Gangnam style for me was the absurd music video. The song is catchy, but I dont ever listen to it without the video. The fact that Psy plays the whole video straight faced cracks me up.

NkI2U.gif

What's your degree/major/whatever?

And I'm also sitting in a math preparation class at the moment, feeling like an idiot.

I thought we were nerds. This was supposed to be easy. Dammit!

Economics and Business Economics Bachelor with a hint of Econometrics (which was probably the dumbest decision I ever took to add that to it as well).

I made the stupid assumption that I was somewhat smart. I was wrong.

Milchjon

Economics and Business Economics Bachelor with a hint of Econometrics (which was probably the dumbest decision I ever took to add that to it as well).

I made the stupid assumption that I was somewhat smart. I was wrong.

Those who doubt their intelligence enough are usually the ones who make it through (assuming they have a certain level of intelligence, which I wouldn't doubt if you got accepted). You'll make it through.

Econometrics seems interesting. From what little I've seen when it comes to econometric models, they seemed like equal parts bullshit based on too many assumptions and HOLY FUCKING BRAINIACS. Never really understood them well enough mathematically.

How long has this Gangnam style thing been popular? Never heard of it before.

The GAF thread is from mid-August. AFAIR it all escalated pretty quickly after that.

bionic77

And TDKR is better if
you just accept the fact that Bruce Wayne died in that prison. He never made it out, and Bane succeeded with his plan to destroy Gotham. Rope on a stick back surgery? lulz.
You are crazy. Rises is one of the best 3rd movies I have seen in a trilogy. Most 3rd movies are trash. Rises gives an epic ending for the series. It's not as good as Dark Knight but let's not act like it is Spider-Man 3 either.

Chili

What are you talking about. Blaine Gabbert will never lead a team to the Super Bowl.

But Alex Smith will! It has the makings of an upset special, I can feel it already.

The 49ers-Broncos game was the last time I attended the International Series. It was putrid until the fourth quarter. Alex was out injured/benched (can't remember) and Troy started the game. We also bared witness to Tebow scoring a glorious touchdown - a moment which will never be wiped from my memory.

K-19

Banned
You are crazy. Rises is one of the best 3rd movies I have seen in a trilogy. Most 3rd movies are trash. Rises gives an epic ending for the series. It's not as good as Dark Knight but let's not act like it is Spider-Man 3 either.

lol. TDKR is the Nolan's worst movie ever. A stupid movie, with stupid vilains and a stupid moral. Stupid! We get teased like 4 years for an epic conclusion with all the bad aspects of the first two movies corrected. That not the case. We get SOME epic moment but they are overwhelmmed over the stupidity of this manechaeism, incoherence and caricatured characters. What the point? Batman is a symbol? Since the begin he is, we knew it, why the hell we needed of this movie? Nolan Batman never was a trilogy, TDK was the ultimate one. The sacrifice of batman at the end was enough to conclude. Thought that Nolan was an author, he is a pretentious dude who makes pretentious movie. Complete garbage, Nolan ruined my Summer.

Average movie, the 3rd movie curse cursed.

Milchjon

lol. TDKR is the Nolan's worst movie ever. A stupid movie, with stupid vilains and a stupid moral. Stupid! We get teased like 4 years for an epic conclusion with all the bad aspects of the first two movies corrected. That not the case. We get SOME epic moment but they are overwhelmmed over the stupidity of this manechaeism, incoherence and caricatured characters. What the point? Batman is a symbol? Since the begin he is, we knew it, why the hell we needed of this movie? Nolan Batman never was a trilogy, TDK was the ultimate one. The sacrifice of batman at the end was enough to conclude. Thought that Nolan was an author, he is a pretentious dude who makes pretentious movie. Complete garbage, Nolan ruined my Summer.

Average movie, the 3rd movie curse cursed.

:jnc

I liked it. It had more stupid bits than the others, but it was nice enough. But then again I'm not a huge fan of TDK, which IMO drags way too much on subsequent viewings, when the suspense is gone.

BB>TDKR~TDK

K-19

Banned
:jnc

I liked it. It had more stupid bits than the others, but it was nice enough. But then again I'm not a huge fan of TDK, which IMO drags way too much on subsequent viewings, when the suspense is gone.

BB>TDKR~TDK

TDK is the best superhero ever with the best vilain we'll ever have. I admit it is quite indegestible (the end) but GOD! so powerful! Epic moments (some incoherence and weird stuff okay), so well written, epic interpretation and nice twists. The movie really define what is Batman, he inspire people to make the good choice and he succeeded. That all, no matter to get futher.

Milch you should watch it again, you'll love it. Nolan movie are better to watch multiple times.

TDKR was the best movie in the trilogie and Bane was the best villain.

It's the truth.

Lol Bane is the worst vilain with the most STUPID repliques that cinema has given. He could had been the best, but he is just a average manga vilain. They should have resurrected Ra's Al Ghul.

Dutch, same thing that Milch, look at it again.

Top Bottom