• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

:jnc

I liked it. It had more stupid bits than the others, but it was nice enough. But then again I'm not a huge fan of TDK, which IMO drags way too much on subsequent viewings, when the suspense is gone.

BB>TDKR~TDK

TDKR was the best movie in the trilogie and Bane was the best villain.

It's the truth.

I need to post in here more. I like how you guys think. But, I dont know how well I could stomach the constant shitting on my poor, poor Lions.

cajunator

Banned
I need to post in here more. I like how you guys think. But, I dont know how well I could stomach the constant shitting on my poor, poor Lions.

The Lions are currently a hell of a lot more dangerous than they were the last decade. If people are making fun of them, then they are relevant.

Milchjon

TDK is the best superhero ever with the best vilain we'll ever have. I admit it is quite indegestible (the end) but GOD! so powerful! Epic moments (some incoherence and weird stuff okay), so well written, epic interpretation and nice twists. The movie really define what is Batman, he inspire people to make the good choice and he succeeded. That all, no matter to get futher.

Milch you should watch it again, you'll love it. Nolan movie are better to watch multiple times.

Lol Bane is the worst vilain with the most STUPID repliques that cinema has given. He could had been the best, but he is just a average manga vilain. They should have resurrected Ra's Al Ghul.

Dutch, same thing that Milch, look at it again.

Oh, I've watched it like 3 or 4 times due to other people. The soundtrack is nice.

The Lions are currently a hell of a lot more dangerous than they were the last decade. If people are making fun of them, then they are relevant.

Oh I know, I lived through the complete waste of Barry Sander's talent. Then the 0-16 year. Mat Millen was really the worst thing to happen to Detroit sports...just thinking about it pisses me off. The current team has potential, but I knew last year was more luck than actual talent. We relied on the other teams completely falling apart, and making the playoffs was a wonderful but not deserved accomplishment.

cajunator

Banned
Oh I know, I lived through the complete waste of Barry Sander's talent. Then the 0-16 year. Mat Millen was really the worst thing to happen to Detroit sports...just thinking about it pisses me off. The current team has potential, but I knew last year was more luck than actual talent. We relied on the other teams completely falling apart, and making the playoffs was a wonderful but not deserved accomplishment.

True but the pieces are there for a solid foundation.
At least your Lions have something to build around and a good QB to make it work.

True but the pieces are there for a solid foundation.
At least your Lions have something to build around and a good QB to make it work.

Oh yeah, it is nice to have hope again. I just want the rebuilding years to end, but our flaws are pretty apparent. I was against Stafford initially, why draft someone that high, and for that much money, when the O.Line is just going to let him get crushed. But he has turned out to be better than I thought.

I hadnt seen this posted in here yet, sorry if it was already discussed.

Bradshaw rips Brees:

"I was a little upset that he went to the NFL to get Payton and everybody back to watch him break a record," Bradshaw said. "I'm like, 'Are you kidding me?' I never would have gone and asked for them back … I thought it was disrespectful to the San Diego Chargers … So break it, go ahead. Hell, you're throwing it 50 times a game … I'm just against stuff like that. I just don't believe in doing stuff like that."

"I'm not much on that stuff … I'm not into records, fellas. I'm just into winning football games. [The Saints] hadn't won a game … I'm not into records, I'm into winning Super Bowls … These things aren't important. We lose sight of why we play. We play to win and to win championships, not to break records."

Good for Terry for saying this. I hated the way Brees acted on the field when he got the touchdown. It was weird seeing a player on an 0-4 team, that was losing at the time, celebrate like that.

WedgeX

Banned

Bradshaw rips Brees:

Good for Terry for saying this. I hated the way Brees acted on the field when he got the touchdown. It was weird seeing a player on an 0-4 team, that was losing at the time, celebrate like that.

I love Terry. So much.

Wrayfield

Bradshaw rips Brees:

Meh, that record means little anyway. In a league with three (?) 5000 yard QBs, this is irrelevant. Dude had not much to celebrate so let him. I think most of us dislike Brees, certainly after Bountygate and his reaction so it's easy to hate on this. Me, I just don't care. Brees lost all credibilty to me.

Terry's got a point, but he's also stupid as fuck. His heart is in the right place tho...

cajunator

Banned

Bradshaw rips Brees:

This is sort of ridiculous because Terry always had a defense to bail his ass out. He had the Steel curtain. Brees has the jello wall defense. Not even remotely comparable to say "Brees should get more SB rings". This is a team sport, and Brees is only one part of the puzzle to get a Saints win. Brees is paid to score points and get touchdowns and lead the offense. He does it better than most. However, last I heard the Saints WON that game, so this is kind of an empty insult, and Im honestly surprised that Terry said it. To his defense, he was probably drunk.

In any case a lot of why Brees loves to break records is because as he was growing up people said he couldn't do things. He was too short, his arm strength was too weak. He wants nothing but to prove everyone wrong as well as to himself that he can do it. thats the kind of guy he is. And no, he doesnt put himself before the team. When has he ever not congratulated everyone who is a part of his records for helping him to get them? He has to throw to receivers. He has to hand off to backs. He has blockers and linemen. Even the defense (in previous years) contributed to getting him the ball back and helping him to succeed. He doesnt just push them aside Cam style with that superman bullshit. He always speaks of his accomplishments as a team accomplishment.
I can understand people getting upset because he makes a big deal about a record, but the guy has a super bowl ring. What else does he fucking have to do to prove that he's not just a "me" player? I mean seriously go listen to ANY speech he has ever made as a Saint and try to find one where he heaped all the praise on himself. Just one. You wont find one.

Look Im not saying the guy is perfect and I wish he didnt emphasize the records so much, though I understand it. I just dont understand how this whole thing started about it being all about him when the first thing he did when he got the record was go to the sideline and high five every single player and coach that was a part of it, because he knows that it required a lot of help to do. I guesS Im just getting sick of this shit when there are so many other QBs who really are "me first" players and even demonstrate it on the field and in the press.

eznark

Banned
Kind of goofy to fall back on "this is a team sport" when... "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Bradshaw rips Brees:

What else does Brees have though? He plays for the dirtiest sports franchise in the modern era that also coincidentally is on the back end of relevance. His career is tainted by his vociferous defense of scumbags who paid each other to try and end careers and his Iraqi-Defense-Minister unbelievable disbelief that such a thing could possibly be going on in his locker room.

He needs to stat whore in hopes that if he puts up gaudy enough numbers people will remember that not only was he a douchebag of the highest order, but he played football in a garbage stat era too.

cajunator

Banned
Kind of goofy to fall back on "this is a team sport" when... "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

What else does Brees have though? He plays for the dirtiest sports franchise in the modern era that also coincidentally is on the back end of relevance. His career is tainted by his vociferous defense of scumbags who paid each other to try and end careers and his Iraqi-Defense-Minister unbelievable disbelief that such a thing could possibly be going on in his locker room.

He needs to stat whore in hopes that if he puts up gaudy enough numbers people will remember that not only was he a douchebag of the highest order, but he played football in a garbage stat era too.

Drew cant help what the announcer says. Its not like the super dome/Saints announcers dont do that all the time to begin with. I seriously do think you guys dont understand how NEw Orleans works or what that team does for the morale of the city. You can shit on what Im saying all you want because I seriously dont give a fuck anymore, but the simple truth is you dont understand. Period. It has nothing to do with "unique culture" or whatever bullshit dirtbag spewed out. It has to do with this being a losing franchise for 40+ years and finally getting a team and a quarterback thats worth a fuck and enjoying every last second that this era lasts. Maybe those of you with great franchises that are consistently excellent might find this to be trite, but whatever. You will have glory days in a few years, so go back to celebrating your championships, and let New Orleans and the gulf South enjoy what weve got until its gone.
If I have to defend this team and this QB alone, so be it. Im on my own. whatever.
but Im standing my ground here.

eznark

Banned
Guy takes the time to beg the league to allow his scumbag buddies to break their indefinite ban but you think he can't control what the announcer says?

Show me the evidence.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Brees is a stat whore in the same way all QBs try to be. It's not his job to run the defense, it's his job to run the offense. And modern offense is all about the passing game. And of course he defends his team, if he didn't people would drag out the tired "under the bus" cliche.

Payton is a piece of garbage though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Oh, and Bradshaw rips every QB these days. He's got old man nostalgia glasses on. Of course he didn't care about records in his day. It's factual that on any other team he would've been forgotten by now. Only by virtue of the defense he had does anybody remember Terry Bradshaw.

RBH

drewQ.jpg

Scott Fujita lashed out at NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Wednesday, saying that Goodell’s actions in the Saints bounty case have been detrimental to the league. Now Saints quarterback Drew Brees has weighed in, saying he feels the same way.

“I agree with everything Scott Fujita said in his statement,” Brees said on NFL Network’s NFL AM. “I thought it was a strong statement, but certainly very true.”

Although Goodell reduced Fujita’s suspension from three games to one, reduced Anthony Hargrove’s suspension from eight games to seven and allowed Jonathan Vilma to collect his pay for the first six weeks of the 17-week season, Brees suggested that Goodell didn’t go far enough, and that the suspended players should keep fighting.

“This could go on for a while, because, certainly, our players are not satisfied with some of the things that Commissioner Goodell has claimed or said,” Brees said. “It seems like so much of his suspensions have been based upon speculation and rhetoric and maybe the testimony of some pretty unreliable sources. So that’s the unfortunate thing. It seems like his decision changes quite a bit, or at least the reasoning behind what his decision is. So that’s the disappointing part of it for all of us. Now that we’re in the middle of the season, we just want to play football, we want to focus on winning games. It’s been a tough road, but we’re really just trying to compartmentalize this, block it out so we can focus on the season.”

Brees is making the media rounds this morning, and he also said on ESPN’s Mike and Mike in the Morning that he’s angry about the suspensions handed out to Saints head coach Sean Payton and assistant Joe Vitt.

“This whole bounty thing, for the most part, is just a big sham,” Brees said. “The fact that our coaches are suspended for part of the year or the entire year is pretty ridiculous.”

This is sort of ridiculous because Terry always had a defense to bail his ass out. He had the Steel curtain. Brees has the jello wall defense. Not even remotely comparable to say "Brees should get more SB rings". This is a team sport, and Brees is only one part of the puzzle to get a Saints win. Brees is paid to score points and get touchdowns and lead the offense. He does it better than most. However, last I heard the Saints WON that game, so this is kind of an empty insult, and Im honestly surprised that Terry said it. To his defense, he was probably drunk.

In any case a lot of why Brees loves to break records is because as he was growing up people said he couldn't do things. He was too short, his arm strength was too weak. He wants nothing but to prove everyone wrong as well as to himself that he can do it. thats the kind of guy he is. And no, he doesnt put himself before the team. When has he ever not congratulated everyone who is a part of his records for helping him to get them? He has to throw to receivers. He has to hand off to backs. He has blockers and linemen. Even the defense (in previous years) contributed to getting him the ball back and helping him to succeed. He doesnt just push them aside Cam style with that superman bullshit. He always speaks of his accomplishments as a team accomplishment.
I can understand people getting upset because he makes a big deal about a record, but the guy has a super bowl ring. What else does he fucking have to do to prove that he's not just a "me" player? I mean seriously go listen to ANY speech he has ever made as a Saint and try to find one where he heaped all the praise on himself. Just one. You wont find one.

Look Im not saying the guy is perfect and I wish he didnt emphasize the records so much, though I understand it. I just dont understand how this whole thing started about it being all about him when the first thing he did when he got the record was go to the sideline and high five every single player and coach that was a part of it, because he knows that it required a lot of help to do. I guesS Im just getting sick of this shit when there are so many other QBs who really are "me first" players and even demonstrate it on the field and in the press.

I dont usually ever hate on Brees or the Saints but I lost a ton of respect for them when Brees was still passing in the 3rd quarter of that Sunday night game against the Colts a few years where the Saints wound up scoring 60+ against a helpless team. I actually dont begrudge Drew for being happy about breaking the record, but the way he was jumping around and celebrating just struck me as really odd. You always hear announcers killing guys for celebrating after a TD when their team is losing.

cajunator

Banned
Brees is a stat whore in the same way all QBs try to be. It's not his job to run the defense, it's his job to run the offense. And modern offense is all about the passing game. And of course he defends his team, if he didn't people would drag out the tired "under the bus" cliche.

Payton is a piece of garbage though.

Thats what Im saying. Brees has continuously helped make the Saints a top 10 offense in the league since he got here. I will agree that Payton is kind of an asshole and hes arrogant. Im not going to pretend he isnt. But he wins. If people want to call Payton a douchebag, fine, because hes much more of one than Brees or anyone on the Saints are.

Also, every QB wants to be great, and part of being great is breaking records and setting personal goals. If a QB doesnt want to break records and win theres something wrong with him. Do you see Brees cheering on the sidelines after an interception? Hell no hes fucking pissed. He goes through defense pictures and notes with coaches even when winning. He wants to score a passing TD on EVERY SERIES, and so should every QB. Its his job to try and do that. Now if the defense lets someone run down their throat for 200 yards a game or put up 90 yard TD passes, there's not much Brees can do besides try to motivate his defense to make a play. Hes not paid to coordinate defense. Hes paid to score TDs. And he does. A lot. To be honest, he shouldnt even give a fuck, with how bad that defense is, but he wants to win. But along the way he also wants to break records and be great.
Actually I think the reason people hate him so much is because he is good. If he was garbage nobody would give a fuck. Same reason people pick on Rodgers or Brady, who by the way are also happy to set records and do. Its the reason why these guys are so good in the first place.

eznark

Banned
Fucking Brees. Can't even enjoy his meaningless record for a week before whining again.

Must be something in the water in New Orleans

protip: do not drink the water in new orleans without boiling it. Place is a third world country at best.

It's not even an opinion. Bradshaw was an average QB on any other team. He's even admitted in the past. He's slowly forgetting that fact, however.
Dude, we remember Joe Pisarcik for a single play, even if he never won a game Bradshaw would have forever been remembered for the Immaculate Reception.

cajunator

Banned
I dont usually ever hate on Brees or the Saints but I lost a ton of respect for them when Brees was still passing in the 3rd quarter of that Sunday night game against the Colts a few years where the Saints wound up scoring 60+ against a helpless team. I actually dont begrudge Drew for being happy about breaking the record, but the way he was jumping around and celebrating just struck me as really odd. You always hear announcers killing guys for celebrating after a TD when their team is losing.

The Saints pulled Brees after the score was 48-3 or something similar. The last 14 points came off a turnover and just running the ball. they still let the Saints score again. Maybe they should have just taken 3 knees every series and punted the ball back to the Colts or something. Or how about asking the Patriots why they blew out Joe Gibbs Redskins or the titans in the Snow 59-0 or whatever. Now thats beating up on a team.
The Colts were a shit team but still an NFL team. the Saints that year were very good and scored high against good defenses let alone bottom of the league ones. 48-3 isnt even uncommon. Why not go bag on whoever just blew out the Bills by a similar score? Or anyone who runs the score up on the Browns? I mean shit, these are PRO PLAYERS not college rookies. they are paid to stop the fucking offense from scoring and to score points themselves. Its not LSU beating up on a small college school. If a team doesnt like whats being done, then fucking STOP THEM.

Or how about asking the Patriots why they blew out Joe Gibbs Redskins
That game was so funny. I remember Belichick talking about going for it on 4th down, something like "we're up 21, if we turn the ball over and they score then it's only a 2 possession game!"

But yeah, you play to win the game. If the other team can't stop you that's their problem, in my opinion.

The Saints pulled Brees after the score was 48-3 or something similar. The last 14 points came off a turnover and just running the ball. they still let the Saints score again. Maybe they should have just taken 3 knees every series and punted the ball back to the Colts or something. Or how about asking the Patriots why they blew out Joe Gibbs Redskins or the titans in the Snow 59-0 or whatever. Now thats beating up on a team.
The Colts were a shit team but still an NFL team. the Saints that year were very good and scored high against good defenses let alone bottom of the league ones. 48-3 isnt even uncommon. Why not go bag on whoever just blew out the Bills by a similar score? Or anyone who runs the score up on the Browns? I mean shit, these are PRO PLAYERS not college rookies. they are paid to stop the fucking offense from scoring and to score points themselves. Its not LSU beating up on a small college school. If a team doesnt like whats being done, then fucking STOP THEM.

I would say the exact same thing about any team that was still passing once the game was a blowout. Most coaches will just run the ball in that situation. I watched that Sunday night game and Brees was still throwing the whole time he was in. Do you not remember the backlash against Brady in the 18-1 year for throwing against teams in blowouts?

bionic77

To be fair to Brees teams with shitty defenses like the Pats, Packers and Saints often have to run up the score because their is no lead large enough for defenses that bad.

It does look bad when they are doing it at the end of games. I love when teams kneel down in the redzone to end a game instead of going for cheap stats.

cajunator

Banned
I would say the exact same thing about any team that was still passing once the game was a blowout. Most coaches will just run the ball in that situation. I watched that Sunday night game and Brees was still throwing the whole time he was in. Do you not remember the backlash against Brady in the 18-1 year for throwing against teams in blowouts?

Have you watched the Saints defense play? I dont feel comfortable with a thirty point lead.
Seriously.

cajunator

Banned
Damn I still need to see the TDKR smh at me

Yes, you do. Its a great movie.
Not my favorite in the series but its good.

Anyway I guess since its morning and I have nothing to do all day since Im off work until Tuesday night Ill just go watch the Avengers bluray.
Now that is a kickass movie.

cajunator

Banned
That game was so funny. I remember Belichick talking about going for it on 4th down, something like "we're up 21, if we turn the ball over and they score then it's only a 2 possession game!"

But yeah, you play to win the game. If the other team can't stop you that's their problem, in my opinion.

Not to mention that the Saints were on the losing end of those blowouts for many, many, many, many years. Its nice to be on the winning side of those games for once.
Well, not so much this year. vitt is coming back soon though so Im really interested to see what changes he makes and if it affects the teams motivation.

Now that I think back to it, wasnt the colts game just after the Saints lost TO THE RAMS? Yeah I bet the team was pretty pissed at that point.

All I remember is running up the score on Atlanta so he could break the single season passing record at home on MNF followed by them stopping the game to celebrate the record in the 4th quarter. "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Fuck the Saints! Hope we "piss" on their logo at midfield this year!

Yes, you do. Its a great movie.
Not my favorite in the series but its good.

Anyway I guess since its morning and I have nothing to do all day since Im off work until Tuesday night Ill just go watch the Avengers bluray.
Now that is a kickass movie.
Still havent seen the Avengers either :/ lol I have a long Movie backlog, I need to make a list or something

Not to mention that the Saints were on the losing end of those blowouts for many, many, many, many years. Its nice to be on the winning side of those games for once.
Well, not so much this year. vitt is coming back soon though so Im really interested to see what changes he makes and if it affects the teams motivation.

Now that I think back to it, wasnt the colts game just after the Saints lost TO THE RAMS? Yeah I bet the team was pretty pissed at that point.
If it wasn't for all of the bounty stuff I would probably be right there with you defending Brees. After all of that I'm really just not sure how to feel about him and the team, honestly. Do you think it's right and/or smart for him to encourage the affected players to push for lighter forms of disciplinary action? To me it just makes it look like his priorities are kind of screwed up. I'm not saying he has to crucify his teammates or anything, I just think he shouldn't take any sides in the matter and let it play out.

cajunator

Banned
All I remember is running up the score on Atlanta so he could break the single season passing record at home on MNF followed by them stopping the game to celebrate the record in the 4th quarter. "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Fuck the Saints! Hope we "piss" on their logo at midfield this year!

Wasnt that Carolina? Pretty sure it was.
Also you can piss on the logo all you want. Its just a logo on a field. Who gives a shit?

cajunator

Banned
If it wasn't for all of the bounty stuff I would probably be right there with you defending Brees. After all of that I'm really just not sure how to feel about him and the team, honestly. Do you think it's right and/or smart for him to encourage the affected players to push for lighter forms of disciplinary action? To me it just makes it look like his priorities are kind of screwed up. I'm not saying he has to crucify his teammates or anything, I just think he shouldn't take any sides in the matter and let it play out.

Honestly I dont. I think he should just let it go. But honestly I can see where hes coming from. these guys went through a super bowl together. they are part of the reason he has a ring. Its natural that he would defend them. Its kind of like if you know a friend did something wrong but you refuse to say anything to incriminate them. Brees has known most of these guys since they got drafted. They are like family. I would actually hope that ANY quarterback would stick up for their teammates, wrong or right. Thats why he wears the "C" on his jersey. Hes the leader. He has to defend his guys. Hell hes even defending players who arent even Saints anymore.
Believe me when I say that Saints fans wish he would shut the fuck up about it though. We definitely do. Whats done is done, just play ball and worry about it next season.

Wasnt that Carolina? Pretty sure it was.
Also you can piss on the logo all you want. Its just a logo on a field. Who gives a shit?

Nope, it was the Falcons.

Drew Brees set the N.F.L. record for passing yards in a season Monday night, breaking a mark that Dan Marino had held for 27 years, and the New Orleans Saints clinched the N.F.C. South title with a 45-16 victory over the Atlanta Falcons at the Superdome.

Brees had 307 yards and 4 touchdown passes, the last a 9-yard strike to Darren Sproles that set the record with 2 minutes 51 seconds remaining.

Yep, fuck the Saints, Brees, and Payton!

Wrayfield

Honestly I dont. I think he should just let it go. But honestly I can see where hes coming from. these guys went through a super bowl together. they are part of the reason he has a ring. Its natural that he would defend them. Its kind of like if you know a friend did something wrong but you refuse to say anything to incriminate them. Brees has known most of these guys since they got drafted. They are like family. I would actually hope that ANY quarterback would stick up for their teammates, wrong or right. Thats why he wears the "C" on his jersey. Hes the leader. He has to defend his guys. Hell hes even defending players who arent even Saints anymore.
Believe me when I say that Saints fans wish he would shut the fuck up about it though. We definitely do. Whats done is done, just play ball and worry about it next season.

The whole "what he says" is unnecessary. Everyone knows his opinion on this. Repeating it 100 times won't change anything but intensify the dislike. He sounds like a whining little bitch these days. There are times, as a team captain, when your team pays each other to end peoples' careers, to shut the fuck up.

cajunator

Banned
Nope, it was the Falcons.

Yep, fuck the Saints, Brees, and Payton!

Oh yea. Thats true. Brees had already passed it by the time of the Carolina game, which was last. Makes me wonder why Carolina was so bent out of shape though. they werep issed about osmething the Saints did before.
But whatever. yall are rivals and I hate your team by default regardless of what you do to us lol. As long as nobody makes it personal of course. I dont actually hate YOU. Just want to make that clear.

cajunator

Banned
I love leaders that whine that they're not being treated fairly instead of going out and winning games for your team

Hes won more games for the Saints than any other QB in Saints history has managed, despite having an awful defense most of that time. This year perhaps not, but it takes more than a great QB to win games without a head coach and a defense that gives up nearly historic levels of yardage.

The whole "what he says" is unnecessary. Everyone knows his opinion on this. Repeating it 100 times won't change anything but intensify the dislike. He sounds like a whining little bitch these days. There are times, as a team captain, when your team pays each other to end peoples' careers, to shut the fuck up.
That's kind of how I feel about it. I understand the desire to defend your "friends" or whatever, but at some point you have to realize that they did something really stupid and wrong and just shut up about it.

Talon

Drew Brees is a stat padding whore. People hated on the Pats when they did it; why do you think they'd exclude y'all.
Oh yea. Thats true. Brees had already passed it by the time of the Carolina game, which was last. Makes me wonder why Carolina was so bent out of shape though. they werep issed about osmething the Saints did before.
But whatever. yall are rivals and I hate your team by default regardless of what you do to us lol. As long as nobody makes it personal of course. I dont actually hate YOU. Just want to make that clear.
This horseshit by that roided-up asshole Roman Harper:
nfl-10-14-art-g1ueggmv-1sports-saints-panthers-22-ch-jpg.jpg

Asshole launched clearly after Smith was within the endzone.

Top Bottom