• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

cajunator

Banned
This horseshit by that roided-up asshole Roman Harper:
nfl-10-14-art-g1ueggmv-1sports-saints-panthers-22-ch-jpg.jpg

Asshole launched clearly after Smith was within the endzone.

Yeah I remember saying to myself "Roman you dumbfuck thats going to piss him off"
I just hope you guys dont just assume that Saints fans are "OK" with dirty defensive play. bountygate itself is a shaky as fuck allegation, but the plays on the field that I can see have been occasionally dirty. I dont think anyone will dispute that. But I would actually prefer a slightly dirty defense if it meant not giving up 500 yards of fucking offense every game.

Talon

Jabari Greer, Roman Harper, and Michael BlowncoverageonVernonDavis have been consistently dirty players with the Saints. Guys that pretend to be tough with shit after the whistle after getting beat on plays.

I will freely admit that the our o-line was dirty as fuck when Harvey Dahl was still around with shit after the whistle, but now we've got a bunch of timid fat men.

cajunator

Banned
Jabari Greer, Roman Harper, and Michael BlowncoverageonVernonDavis have been consistently dirty players with the Saints. Guys that pretend to be tough with shit after the whistle after getting beat on plays.

I will freely admit that the our o-line was dirty as fuck when Harvey Dahl was still around with shit after the whistle, but now we've got a bunch of timid fat men. Dunta Robinson and Asante Samuel have been tackling well this year (shock of all shocks), and I can see divisional foes getting tired of their spearing act.

Im not going to pretend they arent. Although I dont know about Jabari. He doesnt seem that bad. Roman definitely is. the funny thing is, the suspended players were actually the guys on defense who werent dirty. Fujita was a decent classy linebacker. Hargrove was trying to turn his life around, Jonathan Vilma was the leading tackler and a stand up guy, and Will smith is just a big dumb defensive end. None of them were really the "dirty" Saints players.

Talon

Im not going to pretend they arent. Although I dont know about Jabari. He doesnt seem that bad. Roman definitely is. the funny thing is, the suspended players were actually the guys on defense who werent dirty. Fujita was a decent classy linebacker. Hargrove was trying to turn his life around, Jonathan Vilma was the leading tackler and a stand up guy, and Will smith is just a big dumb defensive end. None of them were really the "dirty" Saints players.
Greer starts shit after plays as much as Roman does. Him and Roddy do not like each other.

eznark

Banned
Don't you even dare comparing that troll to magnificent Tom, or I'll go all POP GAF on ya.

Before the estrogen treatments and plastic surgery Tom Brady looked like your normal cro-magnon football playing American man, not a pretty boy douchebag Eurotrash soccer clown.

brady-michigan.jpg

cajunator

Banned
All about those records, baby! In 10 years, nobody will know you got destroyed by the 9'ers in the playoffs, but some random announcer will mention your name when a new guy breaks the record. Losing games is okay, if you set a record.

What? that game was hard fought and close the whole time. It took the last 40 seconds for the Niners to finally win the game.
In any case, at least we aren't eli's bitch.

eznark

Banned
Hmm...if I were a NFL QB, I think the one instance where I'd ask for a flag is if I got hit while sliding.

Then you are an asshole.
you should ask for a flag every single opportunity you can because it's absurdly obvious that flag begging works

As if you needed any others, one less reason to watch ESPN:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

A warm welcome to Frank Caliendo, who is joining ESPN's Sunday Countdown as a contributor (want to see his Chris Berman imitation).
Couldn't stand the guy on Fox...

Top Bottom