• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

bionic77

Ugh why are all my clients such cunts?
Thats the price you pay for selling meth to sconis.

On the plus side it has allowed you to live a luxurious lifestyle (by sconi standards) and afford things like a double wide trailer, brand new and pimped out F-150 and a hot russian mail order bride/whore.

cajunator

Banned
Thats the price you pay for selling meth to sconis.

On the plus side it has allowed you to live a luxurious lifestyle (by sconi standards) and afford things like a double wide trailer, brand new and pimped out F-150 and a hot russian mail order bride/whore.

Please don't ever get banned.

Rorschach

Hate to say it but Drew Stanton is a nobody at this point. Tebow has a following or circus if you want to call it that. They call for him to be the starter, and as we saw in Denver it can be deafening especially if the team and QB are struggling. Stanton just doesn't have that power or backing.
Isn't that the point of that article? If Stanton was told that, then why not Teebs?

cajunator

Banned
Tebow will probably start pretty soon. If not, I think Rex's job might be in jeopardy.
They cant keep rolling with Sanchez playing that badly.

jmdajr

Went to KFC (official sponsor of Thursday Night football). Ordered Grilled chicken, open box... Not grilled.

Should have checked my order...

JCizzle

This Giants-Niners game is going to be a fucking battle, I can't wait to watch it. I hope the Niners plan to focus on distributing to WRs as a mea culpa for last years shit showing from the WR corp. I'd also love to see Aldon get in a groove again.

Greg Jennings out against Houston:

Jason Wilde
@jasonjwilde

The #Packers have ruled WR @GregJennings OUT for @SNFonNBC against the #Texans.

JCizzle said:
I'd also love to see Aldon get in a groove again.
Aldon and Justin Smith vs Will Beatty at LT will be one of the key matchups of the game. Beatty has been stellar since being inserted at LT. Easily the Giants best lineman so it should be interesting to see his performance against a very, very good Niners front line (especially Smith who's just a monster and will likely get plenty of double teams).

KingGondo

Banned
So seems it's official that Josh Cooper will be put on the active roster.

Also let's not forget that Sunday will mark the birthday of Brandon Weeden. Optimism is high for me right now...
I was surprised Cooper didn't make the roster in the first place. It's not like there's any WR depth anyways and having someone who's familiar with Weeden out there should help.

Cooper thrived in the slot and over the middle in college, seems like he'd fit in well there with Gordon on the outside and Trent to dump it off to out of the backfield.

Speaking of which, I'd really like to see Richardson get 20-25 carries on Sunday.

Fox318

Damn thats worse than when the Jets drafted a QB and Traded for one and it turned out neither of them could throw!

IKIBm.png

Greg Jennings out against Houston:

Aldon and Justin Smith vs Will Beatty at LT will be one of the key matchups of the game. Beatty has been stellar since being inserted at LT. Easily the Giants best lineman so it should be interesting to see his performance against a very, very good Niners front line (especially Smith who's just a monster and will likely get plenty of double teams).

Only because he holds! Kevin gilbride has exposed him!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh in an accident....

I think this means the Lions lost the Bye week.

Much ado about nothing IMO. Press looks for any little thing to stick on Suh. The guy Suh supposedly sideswiped is a "huge Lions fan" but doesn't recognize Suh one, if the not the, most recognizable player on the Lions? And he just wants his car fixed, yet goes crying to the media about it?

Sounds like someone who is ready to jump on a lawsuit at any moment. Suh donates enough to charity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IDtLRvPWfg

In other Lions news Jahvid Best will hopefully be cleared by doctors to start playing again today. Fingers crossed, if he does get cleared, he'll play against the Bears on MNF.

Much ado about nothing IMO. Press looks for any little thing to stick on Suh. The guy Suh supposedly sideswiped is a "huge Lions fan" but doesn't recognize Suh one, if the not the, most recognizable player on the Lions? And he just wants his car fixed, yet goes crying to the media about it?

Sounds like someone who is ready to jump on a lawsuit at any moment. Suh donates enough to charity.

In other Lions news Jahvid Best will hopefully be cleared by doctors to start playing again today. Fingers crossed, if he does get cleared, he'll play against the Bears on MNF.

Suh is a dumb fuck

jmdajr

Jets fans thrilled!

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday at Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. This of course being the same location as WrestleMania 29.

jmdajr

There are no grown ups talking. Niners talk on the field and the giants cry to the media about no one picking them and petitioning the refs before the game for calls!

hmmm.. what say you about this..

New York Giants offensive coordinato Gilbride implied that defensive end Justin Smith has a tendency to hold.

"Smith is a beast on the inside," Gilbride told reporters, SFGate.com writes. "He's strong, he does as good a job of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place.

"He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder."

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Niners talk on the field
Punt-Return-Touched-e1327286296507.jpg

kyle-williams-fumble.jpg

jmdajr said:
hmmm.. what sau you about this..
That's what he was talking about with the Gilbride comment earlier.:) I'm just giving him some playful shit about it and the game.

I actually agree with him. It's useless to bitch about calls that don't get called, anyways. Smith is plenty fantastic at what he does without holding which is why I mentioned Beatty and the lines ability to control him will be a key to the game.

Panthers fans:

Do you still have Jimmy 'Crunchy' Clausen?

If this whole Cam Newton thing doesn't work out...

And he might have absorbed some of this greatness:

645488.jpg

bionic77

Please don't ever get banned.
Nothing ever lasts forever.

If a Bradyphile or Jordaphile ever becomes a mod I suspect I will be permabanned shortly thereafter. And I might get myself banned if something catastrophically (I won't front, I let Apple spell this mofo for me) evil occurs, like the Pats winning another Superbowl or Michael Jordan becoming part of my family. All I can promise you is that is that day comes I am going out in a blaze of glory.

eznark

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Punt-Return-Touched-e1327286296507.jpg

kyle-williams-fumble.jpg

That's what he was talking about with the Gilbride comment earlier.:) I'm just giving him some playful shit about it and the game.

I actually agree with him. It's useless to bitch about calls that don't get called, anyways. Smith is plenty fantastic at what he does without holding which is why I mentioned Beatty and the lines ability to control him will be a key to the game.

2 fluke fumbles doesn't mean we didn't beat that ass!

And why doesn't our DC whine about all the holding the giants did against our line? Oh yeah he's not a whiny bitch

bionic77

2 fluke fumbles doesn't mean we didn't beat that ass!

And why doesn't our DC whine about all the holding the giants did against our line? Oh yeah he's not a whiny bitch
We were down to our 5 worst lineman last night and lost in large part to a fluke special teams play, but only bitches whine about that shit because when you are the better team you can't let the game be that close so that it comes down to dumb chance like that.

Man the fuck up and admit that your team lost to a team that was garbage in the regular season and that Steelers are likely to follow the same formula this year.

Come to grips with it and beat your gf/wife/husband/bf and take it out that way or cry it the fuck out the way real men do after a horrible loss to an inferior team.

Nothing ever lasts forever.

If a Bradyphile or Jordaphile ever becomes a mod I suspect I will be permabanned shortly thereafter. And I might get myself banned if something catastrophically (I won't front, I let Apple spell this mofo for me) evil occurs, like the Pats winning another Superbowl or Michael Jordan becoming part of my family. All I can promise you is that is that day comes I am going out in a blaze of glory.
Brady wins another Super Bowl and Evilore announces that the entire mod staff has been replaced by Pats fans.

cdyhybrid

Don't worry guys, Chris Clemons is going to end this silly Patriot thing by breaking one of Brady's nails on Sunday. Brady will miss two seasons to recover and retire shortly after returning in 2014 and throwing 10 picks in the first three games.

Top Bottom