• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Harbaugh had one good season and he is Walsh 2.0?

:lol NFL fans. Never change.

Harbaugh is riding the wave of a great defense he inherited and an somewhat manageable offense.

He reminds me of somebody, oh yes!

Omar Epps, Headcoach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

220px-Omar_Epps.jpg

As excited as I would be to have him back, I fear he won't last long. If he is activated, his first game back would be against the Bears on Monday night. And to be honest I doubt he'll last 4 quarters. :(

I wish he would retire.........

Harbaugh is riding the wave of a great defense he inherited and an somewhat manageable offense.

220px-Omar_Epps.jpg

Yeah harbs hasn't done much except turn Alex smith into the highest rated qb in the league and turn the 49ers into a powerhouse. And somehow he is the lowest paid coach in the division lololol

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah harbs hasn't done much except turn Alex smith into the highest rated qb in the league and turn the 49ers into a powerhouse. And somehow he is the lowest paid coach in the division lololol

We paid 50 mil for a pass rusher. We can pay that for Harbaugh. Plus, all the wings he can eat.

I'll be the coach.

OMG please sign me!

That would mean I would be on a field with Tom twice a year! I won't be able to slow him down (nor do I want to) but neither do the guys who play LB for the Bills now, so no loss there!

WW, I'll send you one of my jerseys.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
PUT ME IN THE COACH, COACH

...you want to be inside of Greg?

Greg, how does this make you feel?

OMG please sign me!

That would mean I would be on a field with Tom twice a year! I won't be able to slow him down (nor do I want to) but neither do the guys who play LB for the Bills now, so no loss there!

WW, I'll send you one of my jerseys.

No Germans allowed.

Milchjon

I wasn't aware that people liked him here except for Saints fans.

I liked him before bounty gate. I mean, it was always obvious he played with a huge chip on his shoulder which sometimes made him a bit of an ass, but I was rooting for the small guy.

Now, everything he says is bullshit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
As excited as I would be to have him back, I fear he won't last long. If he is activated, his first game back would be against the Bears on Monday night. And to be honest I doubt he'll last 4 quarters. :(

I wish he would retire.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldR7sCYKC9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4LRTPzNYH8&feature=related

I get depressed when I think about how much more explosive our offense would be with a healthy Best. Guy has unbelievable talent and hopefully he comes back for MNF and drops another 90 yard run on the Bears.

If something were to happen, the Lions should give him an honorary job somewhere in the organization just for being a tropper this whole time.

Spinluck

The NFL website is pretty much the worst website on the internet and a perfect example of how not to design a webpage that is easy and comfortable to use. Every page I visit I get a 'WATCH EVERY GAME LIVE WITH GAME PASS' ad screaming at me on top volume. This is aside from the face that I already have it and I'm signed in so it should pick that up.

And more importantly they seem to have ruined the stats portion of the site making it impossible to find what you are looking for. Just keep it simple, web designers.

Yup it is indeed ass.

And that video player is just terrible.

bionic77

220px-Omar_Epps.jpg
Tomlin won a Superbowl without cheating or looking like hobo.

Let me know when Belicheat can manage either of those.

I would think Pat fans would be a fan of Tomlin considering how sexy he is. Isn't that how you judge a players worth as a Pats fan? Why is it different for coaches?

Milchjon

I would think Pat fans would be a fan of Tomlin considering how sexy he is. Isn't that how you judge a players worth as a Pats fan? Why is it different for coaches?

Tomlin just doesn't have the Belichick swag.

Apart from that, he's the second least horrible thing about your organisation, behind Troy.

bionic77

Tomlin just doesn't have the Belichick swag.

Apart from that, he's the second least horrible thing about your organisation, behind Troy.
Looking like a hobo and of being a douche who fucks married women is swag?

I must be getting old. I thought it meant something else.

I get depressed when I think about how much more explosive our offense would be with a healthy Best. Guy has unbelievable talent and hopefully he comes back for MNF and drops another 90 yard run on the Bears.

If something were to happen, the Lions should give him an honorary job somewhere in the organization just for being a tropper this whole time.

Yeah he really torched the niners last year. What an explosive player

Just watched those videos and all I could say afterwards was "Damn!". He definitely would have made a difference in a few of the losses this year.

Like you, I hope he somehow comes back healthy and ready to destroy the league.

Yeah he really torched the niners last year. What an explosive player

He was effective as a receiver in that game. If you wiped the scat off of your Niners fanboy glasses you would have seen it.

How does it feel losing to Hasselbald?

Just watched those videos and all I could say afterwards was "Damn!". He definitely would have made a difference in a few of the losses this year.

Like you, I hope he somehow comes back healthy and ready to destroy the league.

He was effective as a receiver in that game. If you wiped the scat off of your Niners fanboy glasses you would have seen it.

lol no he wasn't. he got half his yards on one play and we put an end to his season on that play. he got shut down just like the rest of your sorry ass RB's did. but if saying "aww dang we'd be so good if only player X was available! that's the reason we are a joke right now! if only!" helps you sleep at night then i will allow it

Top Bottom