• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Sorry BroGhost but I hate Ohio

its a stupid state and name with 3 vowels in it
Broship.....
tumblr_mbngk6zUzn1rstddl.gif

I'll laugh when you take Geno and he turns out to be the worst bust since Jamarcus Russell.

Such is the luck of the Browns.

squicken

I don't believe in clutchiness, in the sense that players do better than they usually do when the pressure is on. But I do believe some guys crumble, so the trick to being "clutch" is simply not choking. The Cardinals are so good at not choking. Really have no interest in seeing any more of them or the Yankees

One strike away. If only the Nats could have had some way to find that one strike

Speaking of baseball how bout them Braves?

Grover Cleveland said:
Are you saying Cam's a bust?

Already? I know the dude's not been playing well this year, but to call it after 21 games is a bit premature.

From what I remember, Panthers fans were talking like they were going to the Superbowl before this season started, based on the merits of Cam. Dude had ya'll fooled.

Baseball is better played than watched anyways.
Baseball is all about the smell of grass, the creak of worn leather, the warmth of the dug-out, and the taste of chewing tobacco.

squicken

I do have a little respect now for the Stros. Them being so terrible just lets me watch the games. I used to loathe the Cards b/c of Lidge/Puljos. Now? Don't care. Just get to watch the games

I just don't see it. I've watched almost every pro game he had starting from his first game in NO 3 years ago.

Really the main way a QB fucks up is by turning the ball over, and granted he did pretty bad week 1 against the Lambs, Stafford takes care of the ball and doesn't throw INTs or fumble.

And the INTs will be fixed with time as he gets more under control with age. Happens to all the younguns.

4 games =! whole season. WR's have dropped more passes than any other corp this year as well (with POS Pettigrew leading the way with like 5 dropped TD passes).

so let me get this straight. when the receivers drop a couple balls its GOD DAMN RECEIVERS! STAFFORD CANT DO IT ALL!

but when calvin johnson goes up and catches a TD on a pass that has no business being caught (infact, with any other WR, would probably be intercepted) it's "gee whiz stafford is elite!"

doesn't work that way bruh. stafford is a middle of the road QB, nothing more

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I do have a little respect now for the Stros. Them being so terrible just lets me watch the games. I used to loathe the Cards b/c of Lidge/Puljos. Now? Don't care. Just get to watch the games

American league West here we come!

Saw the Nats/Cards game at work..Was for sure thinking the Nats were gonna win this one. then they didn't. I can't believe they choked that game away. The manager should have pulled the pitcher when there were guys on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Anyways, fuck Thursday night games. I don't think I've gotten one right since I started predicting the games lol.

Top Bottom