• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

squicken

What was that whole thing about?

He restructured some deals so the cap hit accelerated into the uncapped season. The thing is, there was no cap. The owners had colluded to have a double secret salary cap in violation of the law and CBA.

After the new CBA was ratified and the union abandoned any right to collusion litigation, Mara came out and was real salty about Snyder and Jerry "cheating". So they both got a big salary cap reduction

Levyne

Banned
man, the vikings was pretty much unstoppable that year, would've beat the breaks off the colts if the saints didn't bounty gated farve.

good thing i guess...:/

I went to the Viking-Bears game at Soldier field that year :)

ari

Banned
I went to the Viking-Bears game at Soldier field that year :)

That was the game.....

not the steelers game of that year, not the lions onslaught of that year, but when jay cutler was perfect in that game. that monday night game where the vikings was suppose to beat the shit out of the lackluster defenseless beaten down bears. That game made me have a raging hard on for cutler to this day.

fuck the haters, cutler gonna win us a super bowl within the next 3 years. BOOK THAT SHIT YO.

Miroku

That was the game.....

not the steelers game of that year, not the lions onslaught of that year, but when jay cutler was perfect in that game. that monday night game where the vikings was suppose to beat the shit out of the lackluster defenseless beaten down bears. That game made me have a raging hard on for cutler to this day.

fuck the haters, cutler gonna win us a super bowl within the next 3 years. BOOK THAT SHIT YO.

Hope so, then I can change my avatar to a happy Cutler.

That was the game.....

http://youtu.be/zhdUwvcXwZE

chvkF.jpg

Thoughts on the Juan firing...

And it has continued into this year. Now yes statistically they are ranked 9th for points allowed and 8th for yards allowed.

Yikes, that's pretty damn good. They fire a top 10 defensive coach, who was only responsible for losses that were field goals as the time ran out?

Any other news on what he will do next?

ari

Banned
Good Cutler is amazing.

Why can't he be Good Cutler all the time. :(

Balance of the universe?

Dude is unbeatable when he have over 270 yards(odd number) and over a 90 percent QBR.

meh, that cutler sighting only show up once or twice every year though. Most memorable was the chargers game of last year, 2010 seahawks playoff game, and the 2010 eagles beatdown where he had 4 touchdowns in only 7 passes (think thats a record.)

If that Cutler shows up every game, a superbowl isn't without reach.

P.S...Even with the Bears wayfarer fans around these parts. How is the Bears not a threat to anyone? This team looks really fucking good. I really believe in my heart that, besides the shitty match up with the packers and patriots on offense/defense. We are an underrated team.

Balance of the universe?

Dude is unbeatable when he have over 270 yards(odd number) and over a 90 percent QBR.

meh, that cutler sighting only show up once or twice every year though. Most memorable was the chargers game of last year, 2010 seahawks playoff game, and the 2010 eagles beatdown where he had 4 touchdowns in only 7 passes (think thats a record.)

If that Cutler shows up every game, a superbowl isn't without reach, even with the wayfarer fans around these parts.

if alex smith plays every game like he played against the bills we'll win a superbowl!

if peyton manning plays every game like he did in the 2nd half against the chargers the broncos will win a superbowl!

if robert griffin III Plays every game like he played against the saints the redskins will win a superbowl!

if matt ryan plays every game like he played against the chiefs the falcons will win a superbowl!

if erron rodgers plays every game like he played against the texans the packers will win a superbowl!

if mike vick plays every game like he played against the redskins in 2010 the eagles will win a superbowl!

see how this works?

TheFatOne

It's so sad. For many years all I wanted was that the Pats would draft a stud DE. Now all I want is an average safety or corner. Was listening to sports talk radio earlier today or yesterday and one of the callers talked about the idea of bringing Mangini back as a defensive backs coach. The sad part is for a second I almost bought into that. So sad

It's so sad. For many years all I wanted was that the Pats would draft a stud DE. Now all I want is an average safety or corner. Was listening to sports talk radio earlier today or yesterday and one of the callers talked about the idea of bringing Mangini back as a defensive backs coach. The sad part is for a second I almost bought into that. So sad

Dennard hasn't looked that bad.Wilson has been ok.Theyre still rookies so who knows how they end up.

But Chandler is a stud though.Anderson had 10 sacks last year,Chandler already has 5 so far.

Top Bottom