• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

TheFatOne

Dennard hasn't looked that bad.Wilson has been ok.Theyre still rookies so who knows how they end up.

But Chandler is a stud though.Anderson had 10 sacks last year,Chandler already has 5 so far.

The problem is the DE opposite of him has been useless. Although Ninkovich has improved the last few games. Dennard has been pleasant surprise. He isn't horrific, and he actually turns his head around even when he gets beat. I think McCourty has to be moved to safety opposite Wilson. Not because McCourty has been terrible, but he is the best option at that spot. At this point roll the dice with Ras-I and Dennard as the starting corners. Have McCourty, and Wilson be the safeties. At the very least McCourty has good speed, and he can prevent the 50 yard plays(in theory). To be quite honest I wouldn't mind having Slater or Edelman try playing safety. I mean they can't be any worse than Chun/Gregory.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcons get the bye.
Two weeks of being 6-0.

U5Hk4.gif

LOL this is excellent

also this:
image.php

lulz-1.gif

ZetaEpyon

Oh god, I am almost beside myself!

Get a call from my uncle... "So, back in 1988, I signed up for four seats on the Packers season ticket waiting list..."

Long story short, after nearly 25 years, he got the notification that seats are available, and wanted to know if I wanted in. Obviously, this question really needed no answer, so it's looking pretty likely that as of next season, I will be a Packers season ticket holder.

I cannot even explain how I feel right now.

Narag

Get a call from my uncle... "So, back in 1988, I signed up for four seats on the Packers season ticket waiting list..."

Long story short, after nearly 25 years, he got the notification that seats are available, and wanted to know if I wanted in. Obviously, this question really needed no answer, so it's looking pretty likely that as of next season, I will be a Packers season ticket holder.

That's awesome. I'm glad something will come out of this terrible season for you.

Sell GAF your extra tickets for games you cant make

filler

Banned

Constipated?

bionic77

Just had some Popeyes and can deffinetly say Popeyes chicken > KFC.....except for KFC chicken wings that is
Popeyes is pretty fantastic.

I like the way my wife makes fried chicken more but we rarely have time for that.

Fuck now I want fried chicken.

I think the only people horrible enough to hate fried chicken would be Pats fans. Even Raven fans love it (the difference being that they steal it at knifepoint unlike most people who pay for it).

Seda

How'd he get the avatar anyway. I mean....he's a Patriots fan.....but he had some sort of bet on the Chargers/Broncos game......and he's left with a Jags avatar? huh

avatar bet with godslay on the chargers/broncos game

I should have stuck you with a Ray Rice avatar after our game. You love that guy. Ravens did their part, I just never made the bet.

Also, I saw you say the Ravens aren't scary anymore and you're not worried. Hey, I agree with you. But I keep wanting to think the Patriots are good, but you keep losing games.

Now, you want scary?

68666B68-5D26-4701-868E-EAD77456B1E8-5698-00000121438AA1FA.jpg

squicken

iKwQOJfpuD7aA.JPG

I kind of feel like this is a nice summation of the Rams offense. In addition to Bradford's issues, they have WRs that just can't beat press consistently. No receiver is a yard downfield, while Wake is already 5 yards in the backfield. This is what really kills them in the RZ. They don't pick up blitzes well and the receivers don't win off the LOS

i1h5mqT2AXgRF.JPG

This is the sack that I thought was a bit worse than it was. It took a 63 yard FG and made in 66 yards. But it's not hard to see why. First read was to the offensive left in the slot. Pettis is obviously stuffed. Second read is Richardson who has an LB all over him. 3 step drop, first read stuffed, second read stuffed, sack. Whenever they bring in the new QB they better bring in WRs that can beat press man or that QB is going to look like crap too

GB brutalized the WRs last year. They basically played them like they did HOU where the DBs never turned an ran b/c they knew the WRs couldn't beat the press and get deep before the OL gave it up. The Rams can get yards, but they are always going to struggle to get points with the current offensive roster

Top Bottom