• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Seda

Cutler is better then any QB we had in....like ever. No one in the world, or atleast in Chicago, thinks his off and on field persona matters when he help win games.

Perhaps, you might just not be a bears fan, or perhaps you prefer shittier journeyman QBs we were dealt with for an entire decade.

Clearly you're new to NFL gaf

Novid

Banned
Pop-GAF really shit up that Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime thread in record time. I'm impressed.

Also congrats on coming out as a Jags fan, Gata. You're safe here, don't feel uncomfortable.

they tend to do that way too often... they make anime gaf look normalized...

So the Packers sent me something while i was deployed but it didnt get there till after i left. No idea what's inside but now its stuck in Afghanistan :(((

Clearly this was sent to me because i am part owner and not because a family member requested it!

shake-gbp.png

Cagey

Banned
Has Geno Smith been declared a baller NFL prospect by any pro scouts yet, or is this just a case of projecting Dat Dude With Big Numbers to be the best by virtue of his collegiate performance?

Wes

venison crêpe
Based on his performance this season I think Geno is widely seen as a Top 10 prospect but has the best upside out of all the QBs and thats why he's put at #1.

The main draw from this crop of collegiate players is that it is stacked at the top with defence talent.

If 2006 NFL gaf is long gone, then I guess hating your QB and picking against your team on a weekly bases is the new normal.

Is that how it works new NFL gaf?

Patriots will lose to the Jest, Tom Brady sucks at football, Ryan Mallett aka Bledsoe 2.0 should be in the HOF already.

Seda

If 2006 NFL gaf is long gone, then I guess hating your QB and picking against your team on a weekly bases is the new normal.

Is that how it works new NFL gaf?

I meant clearly you don't know me. Also, I picked the Bears to win against Rams and Jags. I support Cutler, obviously. But I don't like the douchenozzle.

And I truly believe the Bears are not nearly as good as the record indicates. Sorry.

Talon

Bit early to tell. There's a few that are currently graded late first round/early second round at the moment.

No one the level of Barron or Eric Berry.
I am excited for someone to waste a 3rd round pick on John Boyett.

Oh hey, racism in the NFL thread. Big surprise. Commissioner Ray Lewis does not get appointed, he gets anointed. Multi-teamers will be the first against the wall.

So the Packers sent me something while i was deployed but it didnt get there till after i left. No idea what's inside but now its stuck in Afghanistan :(((

Clearly this was sent to me because i am part owner and not because a family member requested it!

shake-gbp.png

You're not dead! Progress we can believe in!!

ari

Banned
I meant clearly you don't know me. Also, I picked the Bears to win against Rams and Jags. I support Cutler, obviously. But I don't like the douchenozzle.

And I truly believe the Bears are not nearly as good as the record indicates. Sorry.

You didn't pick us against the colts? Dallas was a toss up so i give you that, and the packers is a bad match-up for us because of our cover 2 type system.

The bears our 4-1, did you honestly see the bears as a 2-3 team or something? I don't even think packers fans believed that. In fact, some here even have us going 7-2 before we meet the Texans or Niners down the road.

There is no doubt that the Giants and Green Bay would absolutely obliterate us in terms of match-ups. The Niners and Patriots would give us go and possible win....Hell, i would even say the saints would score an obscene amount of points on us because the bears has a history of shitting the bed against wide spread offenses with this cover 2 type defense. That being said, 4-1 is exactly where the bears should be.

I easily predict a minimum....an absolute minimum, with all players healthy, that the bears would finish 10-6. The fan in me believe a 12-4 record tops judging on how other teams on our schedule is shitting the bed.

KingGondo

Banned
Yep even worse.

Now as we enter week 7 I think it's about time we turn to Browns Superbowl coverage:

LpIwI.jpg

PWar6.jpg
I'd be cool with Mingo--awesome name and huge upside.

It's a damn shame that Clowney isn't coming out this year. Now that's a guy worth tanking for.

Seda

I easily predict a minimum....an absolute minimum, with all players healthy, that the bears would finish 10-6. The fan in me believe a 12-4 record tops judging on how other teams on our schedule is shitting the bed.

I hope so.

Fox318

Steelers need to trade for Chris Kluwe. He is the only person who can stop Tebow and Woody on their rise to world domination.

Which team doesn't have the privilege to be registered on your list? The Ravens? The Giants?

Well to be honest, I don't have any interest for any team besides the Pats. But my most hated team is the Jest, with the Giants just behind them after that the 'Go fuck yourself'-tier with The Fins, those murderous assholes from Baltimore and the goddamn Steelers.

Unlike most I don't really hate the Cowboys since they've been irrelevant as long as I've been watching football and there is no real history between the Pats and Dallas.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yep even worse.

Now as we enter week 7 I think it's about time we turn to Browns Superbowl coverage:

LpIwI.jpg

PWar6.jpg

How is Tyler Wilson only on one of these mocks?

You're really going to put that much blame on him for how the Razorbacks are doing?

Top Bottom