• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

jmdajr

FtSMm.jpg

That traitor!

Milchjon

Y'all are some weak haters. I know that you people dream about Tom at night and now question your sexual orientation, but overcompensation won't help you with that.

Milchjon said:
I know that you people dream about Tom at night and now question your sexual orientation, but overcompensation won't help you with that.
Says the man with Eli's chest in his avatar. We know who your true love is, Milch!

Fantomex

Only time Pats fans start coming out of the woodwork is when they play the Jets. It takes a team that's even worse than them for them to be confident again.

bionic77

Ez you named your son Russell right?
ez had a son?

Damn he was already neglecting his daughter. Now that he has a son to teach sports, hunting, carpentry, the art of moonshine and play videogames with I fear for the neglect that poor girl will go through.

Ez give her some pretend attention every once in awhile to keep her off the pole and/or out of the arms of a Bears fan (not sure which one is worse to you).

JABEE

ez had a son?

Damn he was already neglecting his daughter. Now that he has a son to teach sports, hunting, carpentry, the art of moonshine and play videogames with I fear for the neglect that poor girl will go through.

Ez give her some pretend attention every once in awhile to keep her off the pole and/or out of the arms of a Bears fan (not sure which one is worse to you).

Congratulations for ez. The kid will be a Bengals fan just like his Dad.

eznark

Banned
ez had a son?

This... Is a valid concern

Only time Pats fans start coming out of the woodwork is when they play the Jets. It takes a team that's even worse than them for them to be confident again.

?

If anything we're
I am
here way too much.

I can't hear you over my Dropkick Murphys and Family Guy.

IIIII'MMM SHIIIPPING UP TOOOO BAAAWWWSTTAAAAHHHNNNNN! WHOOOOOHHHHOOOOO!

I could go for some clam chowdah right about now!

Bread

Banned
There's no post count requirement to hate on the Patriots. It's our duty as Americans to remind everyone about what they've done to this once great country.
i wasnt talking about post requirements

all of the pats fans the guy is talking about have been here all year

Top Bottom