• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Fox318

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP
A team source says the #Dolphins are NOT currently in trade talks with the #Chiefs for Dwayne Bowe

Devin McCourty at 16? What the hell is this?

This shit again? Since you're a Dolphins fan and thus probably live in or near Miami, I'm gonna assume your one if those crackheads who's leaching of somebody else their internet, so I'll keep this short.

Please for the love of Tebow, go fuck yourself and drive your car into the swamp. I understand it must suck to live such a fucked up, drugged up existence and to watch your horrible sports team suck year in, year out (come to think of it, as a Dolphins fan you probably don't watch games, since all of you don't even bother visiting your games). But please keep your attempt at 'trolling' to yourself, nobody wants to read your horrible 'jokes'. People care as much about you as people from Miami care about the Dolphins.

Damn chill out brother!

Godslay

Banned
There's only two people on the list. Decker, and Karl Mecklenburg. Elway is on the waiting list behind Mutumbo and Tebow.

We had Adam Weber for the trifecta, but sadly he's moved on to a greater mission to replace Freeman and eventually return the Bucs to some form of glory.

Damn that Jacksonville avatar has some legs.

ari

Banned
richard-sherman-u-mad-bro.jpg

thats one ugly annoying dude. All that shit he spewed to brady is so damn moot. Even if brady started it, dude needs to learn how to win and not brag in the opponents face, fucking bitch. Crack head hoe. Wonder if he said this shit to kolb and bradford. Pussy.

Godslay

Banned
thats one ugly annoying dude. All that shit he spewed to brady is so damn moot. Learn how to win and not brag in the opponents face you bitch.

Wasn't Brady talking shit before the game? I thought that's how the story went.

ari

Banned
Wasn't Brady talking shit before the game? I thought that's how the story went.

yes, it is true, but do you see brady being childish and tweeting and saying that shit to the cameras? even Cutler and Ocho wouldn't do that shit.

bionic77

yes, it is true, but do you see brady being childish and tweeting and saying that shit to the cameras? even Cutler and Ocho wouldn't do that shit.
I remember Tammy taking a shit at Heinz field the one year when he ran in a TD. It isn't like Brady doesn't do the same thing. Brady talked shit and could not back it up. This fine gentleman from Seattle was just man enough to point it out to him.

Rorschach

Seriously, Harbaugh should get checked for rabies. I'm worried.
thats one ugly annoying dude. All that shit he spewed to brady is so damn moot. Even if brady started it, dude needs to learn how to win and not brag in the opponents face, fucking bitch. Crack head hoe. Wonder if he said this shit to kolb and bradford. Pussy.

Why is he an annoying crackhead hoe? Because he's black? And why bring up Kolb and Bradford? Are they the league tough guys?

I remember Tammy taking a shit at Heinz field the one year when he ran in a TD. It isn't like Brady doesn't do the same thing. Brady talked shit and could not back it up. This fine gentleman from Seattle was just man enough to point it out to him.

He knows to keep it on the field.Unlike those Seattle savages.

ari

Banned
Seriously, Harbaugh should get checked for rabies. I'm worried.

Why is he an annoying crackhead hoe? Because he's black? And why bring up Kolb and Bradford? Are they the league tough guys?

because he looks like a crackhead hoe...

lol, chris kluwe posing for OUT magazine..for a good cause i guess.

Godslay

Banned

Probably just some jawing during the game.

Also,damn you.

He shouldn't have said anything if he didn't want to be called out, is the way I look at it.

As far as the avatar, you played with Tebow mojo. It's a very powerful thing, and first time users will be burned. Bionic can attest to this. Good thing it was an avatar, versus a playoff loss.

sherman is a dumb fucking bitch. cant wait for alex to tear this sorry ass up just like he did last year!

Tom Penny

Reminds me of when Steelers Anthony Smith talked trash and Brady shit all over him.

Milchjon

What's your plan for your life after Brady retires? Did you make an appointment with your therapist yet to get you out of the hole he'll leave behind?

jakncoke

Banned
is anthony smith even in the league anymore

Tennessee Titans
On August 9, 2011, Smith signed with the Tennessee Titans. After playing in 13 games with zero starts and four tackles in 2011, Smith retired from the NFL.[6]

lol

beast786

Hey Brady look we won this regular season game.... HAHAHHA. All you got is some 3 Super Bowl rings, MVP stuff.... HAHA

bionic77

What's your plan for your life after Brady retires? Did you make an appointment with your therapist yet to get you out of the hole he'll leave behind?
It will be a holiday forever afterwards in my family. No more Brady!

Don't worry about me either. I will find somewhere else to direct my hatred.

bionic77

sherman is a dumb fucking bitch. cant wait for alex to tear this sorry ass up just like he did last year!
You are clearly insane and can't be trusted anymore. First your brotherhood with the Patriots and now you are slandering a heroic young man.

I don't know who you are anymore FMT. One good regular season and you lost your tenuous grip on reality.

bionic77

It's criminal how few people play the DS and 3DS.

Mario and Kid Icarus have already justified the price of the system. Hope they can keep it up. Can't wait for Layton, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem and hopefully something new as well.

Though the 3D is only good for slow games like Mario. I can't use it in Kid Icarus. Too much action and shit going on.

Slo

It's criminal how few people play the DS and 3DS.

Mario and Kid Icarus have already justified the price of the system. Hope they can keep it up. Can't wait for Layton, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem and hopefully something new as well.

Though the 3D is only good for slow games like Mario. I can't use it in Kid Icarus. Too much action and shit going on.

Lots and lots of people play them at my kid's elementary school.

Top Bottom