• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

SEA at SF

ARI at MIN
DAL at CAR
NO at TB
GB at STL
WAS at NYG
BAL at HOU
TEN at BUF
CLE at IND
-----------
NYJ at NE
JAC at OAK
PIT at CIN

DET at CHI

squicken

Pro Football Focus has a quick article with some observations of the 2011 draft class and their sophomore year in 2012. Nothing amazing but a few interesting statistical comments that may be of interest. It's broken down by division:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/17/32-observations-week-6/

Kind of wonder if 2011 was Aldon Smith's career year. Robert Quinn is a similar guy. If he just gets to rush the passer he's good. But as a 3 down player not so much

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Video proof of how Decker slipped on TD run.
krU4J.gif
Actually, did you guys see one of his gf's friends said it was because he has weak legs from fucking his gf all the time. AND then his gf actually said its because he has three legs.

Suggs blew his achilles right? If so he ain't doing shit this year. Demeco Ryan's blew it and did a longer recovery process than Suggs has and e wasn't himself last year till long after the one year mark of blowing his.

LJ11

Kind of wonder if 2011 was Aldon Smith's career year. Robert Quinn is a similar guy. If he just gets to rush the passer he's good. But as a 3 down player not so much

Smith made a living on that tackle/end stunt last year, J.Smith took doubles and Smith would loop inside with incredible speed. It sounds easy to do, but he's great at it, takes timing. Teams catch on, still a lot of developing to do.

Edit: Matt Barkley breakdown. Tyler Wilson 1. Tyler Wilson 2

Bowser

Suggs blew his achilles right? If so he ain't doing shit this year. Demeco Ryan's blew it and did a longer recovery process than Suggs has and e wasn't himself last year till long after the one year mark of blowing his.

Yeah. I think it was a partial tear though, not sure. Beason tore his achilles Week 1 last season and hasn't looked like his old self at all. He missed practice today with a knee issue. I almost want the Panthers to IR so he can focus on rehabbing and come back strong next year.

jmdajr

Actually, did you guys see one of his gf's friends said it was because he has weak legs from fucking his gf all the time. AND then his gf actually said its because he has three legs.

What? Man that's funny. Well he made up for it later in the game.

Fantomex

Guy is seriously weird.

I wasn't the one reading Dungeons and Dragons during lunchtime man. How can I be the weird one? Now that I think of it, you probably picked the Patriots as a chance to fit in. After All the Patriots were the bandwagon team since the Cowboys where a shill of their former self back then. Did it work out? I don't think so. I mean let's look at the Patriots super fans on here.

Dutch - Not even from this country, and claims to be a hardcore pats fan. A foreigner Pats fan! I mean your name is THE PATRIOTS!
Milchjon - What kind of self respecting human being would bare having that avatar? He's the internets version of BOOGER from Revenge of the nerds.
AlligatorJandro - I mean, dudes got a Jaguar avatar? Defender of Truth for a reason.

I mean do I continue?

squicken

Smith made a living on that tackle/end stunt last year, J.Smith took doubles and Smith would loop inside with incredible speed. It sounds easy to do, but he's great at it, takes timing. Teams catch on, still a lot of developing to do.

Edit: Matt Barkley breakdown. Tyler Wilson 1. Tyler Wilson 2

Barwin and Reed in HOU made their money on the T/E twists and stunts, but are not doing to much this year. Really relied on Antonio Smith, who just isn't the same guy as last year. People wonder about Barwin and Reed, but they are really high effort guys with okay skills.

Thanks for the Wilson links. Bradford missed a year and went #1. I think everyone realizes it's a lost year for Wilson and will just fall back on 2011 tape.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wasn't the one reading Dungeons and Dragons during lunchtime man. How can I be the weird one? Now that I think of it, you probably picked the Patriots as a chance to fit in. After All the Patriots were the bandwagon team since the Cowboys where a shill of their former self back then. Did it work out? I don't think so. I mean let's look at the Patriots super fans on here.

Dutch - Not even from this country, and claims to be a hardcore pats fan. A foreigner Pats fan! I mean your name is THE PATRIOTS!
Milchjon - What kind of self respecting human being would bare having that avatar? He's the internets version of BOOGER from Revenge of the nerds.
AlligatorJandro - I mean, dudes got a Jaguar avatar? Defender of Truth for a reason.

I mean do I continue?

Basically Patriots fans consist of bandwagoners, foreigners, and Floridians.

Narag

Those are all the fair weather pats fans, Everyone else has stuck it out through the dark times and confessed their favorite Bledsoe memory.

Dragon

Banned

I mean do I continue?

I don't even know what team you're a fan of, that's how much of a terrible poster you truly are. Go away.

jmdajr

That doesn't make any sense, Jaguars fan. The only thing that makes sense is your Jaguar fandom since you're from FL. Don't be ashamed of it. I know times are tough, but you gotta own it. Just wait for Tebow 2013.

But didn't say Rex say Tebow for 3 years?

jmdajr

Fuck, fuck, FUCK Erick Decker. This fucker alone caused me to lose my fantasy game this week. A big fuck you to the worthless Charges also.

Antonio Gates almost cost me my game. But luckily Rivers started recklessly slanging it like they the were behind 24 points instead of being ahead, and I got saved.

The discussion of completion percentage and where some CB's rank came up in a twitter post earlier from Bowser, I believe. Tt was referencing this chart. (I'm statistics-man today). It shows the top CB's at the moment according to the standard QB rating in the league:

(it's from Pro Football Focus by the way)

The discussion of completion percentage and where some CB's rank came up in a twitter post earlier from Bowser, I believe. Tt was referencing this chart. (I'm statistics-man today). It shows the top CB's at the moment according to the standard QB rating in the league:

Devin McCourty at 16? What the hell is this?

This shit again? Since you're a Dolphins fan and thus probably live in or near Miami, I'm gonna assume your one if those crackheads who's leaching of somebody else their internet, so I'll keep this short.

Please for the love of Tebow, go fuck yourself and drive your car into the swamp. I understand it must suck to live such a fucked up, drugged up existence and to watch your horrible sports team suck year in, year out (come to think of it, as a Dolphins fan you probably don't watch games, since all of you don't even bother visiting your games). But please keep your attempt at 'trolling' to yourself, nobody wants to read your horrible 'jokes'. People care as much about you as people from Miami care about the Dolphins.

This shit again? Since you're a Dolphins fan and thus probably live in or near Miami, I'm gonna assume your one if those crackheads who's leaching of somebody else their internet, so I'll keep this short.

Please for the love of Tebow, go fuck yourself and drive your car into the swamp. I understand it must suck to live such a fucked up, drugged up existence and to watch your horrible sports team suck year in, year out (come to think of it, as a Dolphins fan you probably don't watch games, since all of you don't even bother visiting your games). But please keep your attempt at 'trolling' to yourself, nobody wants to read your horrible 'jokes'. People care as much about you as people from Miami care about the Dolphins.

Uh oh the German's mad.

Fantomex

I think you need to calm down and not scare the children. We all just play around here, I believe FMT once put it as "We all hate any team that's not ours" or something like that. I would also encourage you to please edit your post so you don't get banned. I think you are a good dude, and you have as much a right as any to root for the Patriots. We all just joke around here. I mean have you seen FMT's posts? Just relax. You're 3-3 this year. But then again, that's as horrible a record as those horrible Dolphins fans so I get it.

I'd also like to add, that my "attempt" at trolling was quite successful.

Top Bottom