• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

It's criminal how few people play the DS and 3DS.

Mario and Kid Icarus have already justified the price of the system. Hope they can keep it up. Can't wait for Layton, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem and hopefully something new as well.

Though the 3D is only good for slow games like Mario. I can't use it in Kid Icarus. Too much action and shit going on.

Code of Princess has been pretty good, and Layton 5 in a couple weeks whoo

edit: and since I ended up at the top of the page:

New GAF Survival League since the old one is done already

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

League ID: 38617 (yahoo)

Quote for the password:

Sorry for the repeated announcements

Mario and Kid Icarus have already justified the price of the system. Hope they can keep it up. Can't wait for Layton, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem and hopefully something new as well.

Though the 3D is only good for slow games like Mario. I can't use it in Kid Icarus. Too much action and shit going on.

No interest. I'll just play Orbital and Jetpack Joyride on my S3.

My son wants a Vita for Christmas, though.

Godslay

Banned

Mario Tennis is damn good as well. I rarely play with the 3d on after getting the xl. It seems to be more blurry and 'break' with the slightest movement.

JABEE

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/17/paul-ryan-confuses-colt-mccoy-with-brandon-weeden/

During his visit to Browns practice on Wednesday, Ryan confused Brandon Weeden, who went to Oklahoma State, with Colt McCoy, who went to Texas.

“I think he saw the red [practice] jerseys and got us mixed up,” Weeden said, via the Associated Press. “But he’s got more important things on his mind right now than me and Colt. It was a good laugh.”

Paul Ryan can't tell the difference between Colt McCoy and Weeden. I guess they don't get Browns games in Wisconsin.

Troll

Banned
Seriously though, Seattle is going to win tomorrow and Friday morning at work will be priceless. These SF nut riders won't know what hit em!

Tom Brady is a shittalker who hides behind the officials when things go south.

tumblr_m97fwpdRhr1qkvuyto3_500.gif

Troll

Banned
Alright I'm throwing this out there one last time before the game.

What I'm looking for.

Someone who actually thinks that the Niners will win tomorrow.

What they must be willing to do.

Avy bet me. Loser wears the avy of the others choosing for a month. That's four weeks in NFL time!

cajunator

Banned

Its a fun system but I cant even see the 3d effect.
After beating the mario and Icarus games I havent played with it much.
Might track down zelda oot 3d so I have an excuse to play it again.

Bowser

Yes, indeed. The Carolina Panthers this year have an absolutely insane offensive split by down. The Panthers are one of the league's best offenses on first down, and horrible on second and third down.

This is not because of two or three fluky plays. The Panthers have three plays over 35 yards (66, 51, and 40) but they also have two losses of -12 yards and -9 yards. They have made 45 percent of needed yardage on 48 percent of first downs, which is third in the NFL behind San Francisco and New England. Cam Newton is completing 71 percent of his passes on first down, 56 percent on second down, and 41 percent on third or fourth down.

Perhaps part of the problem is that the Panthers have forgotten that they employ running backs on third down. Panthers running backs have only three carries on third down all season -- two on third-and-1, and one on third-and-2. They have thrown only four passes to running backs on third down (NFL average is seven, and that includes the six teams with one fewer game played.)

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/extra-points/2012/carolinas-absurd-offensive-splits

Amazing. We average a shade over 7 yards on 1st down but have to be in the top third of the league in three and outs.

And I love the last bolded quote. The team with $50 million guaranteed tied up between 3 RBs has "forgotten that they employ running backs on third down." Just fucking wonderful.

cdyhybrid

thats one ugly annoying dude. All that shit he spewed to brady is so damn moot. Even if brady started it, dude needs to learn how to win and not brag in the opponents face, fucking bitch. Crack head hoe. Wonder if he said this shit to kolb and bradford. Pussy.
U mad bro?

bionic77

Its a fun system but I cant even see the 3d effect.
After beating the mario and Icarus games I havent played with it much.
Might track down zelda oot 3d so I have an excuse to play it again.
No interest in replaying OOT again.

I still have an unopened copy of Uncharted 2 and Xenoblade to play! With my schedule portables just work better.

I don't think 3DS can match the DS (easily won last gen for me) but it is looking to be a nice system.

And as for the 3D effect there is a trick to focusing your eyes. I have no problem with it but a lot of times I turn it off anyways.

cajunator

Banned
No interest in replaying OOT again.

I still have an unopened copy of Uncharted 2 and Xenoblade to play! With my schedule portables just work better.

I don't think 3DS can match the DS (easily won last gen for me) but it is looking to be a nice system.

And as for the 3D effect there is a trick to focusing your eyes. I have no problem with it but a lot of times I turn it off anyways.

I cant see the 3d. My eyes physically are not able to see the effect.
I have one weak eye and zero stereoscopic vision.

Top Bottom