• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Aaron Fraudgers' numbers are nearly identical to his 2011 numbers at this point, I hear.

This without Greg Shillings and with a functionally retarded Tight End.

Bow before your one true Godgers.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
They actually lost to the Cardinals. At home!

Well that was fluke

You always have those here and there

The Pats = Finesse

They sure aren't playing like it

Struggling to keep the lead, forcing throws, defense shows up at certain point/times

Rorschach

Haven't drafted one in years, there's no depth. Actually felt they should take one in the past draft if the right guy was there. Really though, it doesn't matter. No matter who they draft, nothing seems to change. Guy will play well for a year and then realize what he's in store for.
I thought with taking Dareus last year and then spending a fortune on Williams, that DE would not be on the table. Do you think the Bills would ever take a QB? It's the new hotness! Then again they did just pay one...

mr2xxx

Banned
What Cam said is no big deal, his issue is the body language and how he says the things he says. Dude sounds like he needs his momma to come in and clutch him against her breast and feed him. He just doesn't come of as the type of leader to motivate when they need it most. Hopefully he matures but so far it's not looking like it.

No worries Kitty fans the Skins will put you out of your misery this week as Rg3 gets us his 4th win with a rag tag bunch of receivers.

Dragon

Banned
Even if you liked the Patriots, them being 1st in the clusterfuck known as the AFC Easy is not that impressive.

Yeah as if the NFC South is some powerhouse division at this point. Just because Atlanta is running away with it doesn't mean that TB and NO aren't just a little less shitty than your team. Then again if I rooted for the Panthers I'd deflect as much as I possibly could so I wouldn't have to think about what the hell went wrong.

They almost lost to the fucking Jets... THE JETS!

They also barely beat your team! Then again they were up 31-7 in that game.

Bowser

What Cam said is no big deal, his issue is the body language and how he says the things he says. Dude sounds like he needs his momma to come in and clutch him against her breast and feed him. He just doesn't come of as the type of leader to motivate when they need it most. Hopefully he matures but so far it's not looking like it.

No worries Kitty fans the Skins will put you out of your misery this week as Rg3 gets us his 4th win with a rag tag bunch of receivers.

We play y'all week 9. We got Chicago next week.

Did anyone hear more about the Chargers Stick'em deal? Sounds weird. Apparently it's not Stick'em spray but was describe by the ref that caught them as a 'sham-wow that was stick on one side'
The chargers aren't trying to hide it and sent some to the league. Seriously, fuck the chargers but I'm interested in what it was.

bionic77

Even if you liked the Patriots, them being 1st in the clusterfuck known as the AFC Easy is not that impressive.
I agree 500% man.

They need to fire Belicheat and turn over the records to the police so he goes promptly to jail. Then they need to bench Brady for a year and then trade him to the Jets a year or two after he has been properly humiliated backing up whatever garbage they have behind him.

And after that there are just a lot of questions. They are going to need an extra large suggestion box to get to bottom of this one.

I'm one of Woodson's biggest fanboys but he did not impress me much this season.

He looked like he had weights around his ankles when blitzing and Capers put him on the opposing teams best receivers far too often.

This will probably be good for the defense, get McMillian and the good Doctor some reps.

eznark

Banned
I'm one of Woodson's biggest fanboys but he did not impress me much this season.

He looked like he had weights around his ankles when blitzing and Capers put him on the opposing teams best receivers far too often.

This will probably be good for the defense, get McMillian and the good Doctor some reps.

I think it results in less zone, which is a great thing.

Bowser

How does this affect your Super Bowl guarantee?

Unaffected, 11-5, wild-card, Super Bowl run on the backs of rookie 5th round CB Josh Norman, 7th round CB/midget Captain Munnerlyn, and 2nd-year 5th round CB Josh Thomas.

I'm already booking my hotel in Nola.

Canuck76

Banned
Rivera presser right now, he is essentially the de facto GM with authority on all personnel changes, said Panthers have made no decisions on any of the coaches at this point, but that major changes are coming. Follow live here: http://www.wcnc.com/live-stream/pop-up-no-ads/Watch-Live--Panthers-press-conference-175250131.html

Geez everybody needs to settle down. Sounds like everybody there bought into the hype and forget that outside of QB this team is hot trash.

It's take time and a few good drafts to get back into it. Seriously everbody needs to chill out, Cam needs to just be a QB and not Jesus Christ

eznark

Banned
I hope to God you are right, it would be.

This is a Chad Clifton type situation where Newhouse was the better option.

I hope McCarthy realizes he's better with the young guy.

The way the national press guys are freaking out about this is pretty amusing. I swear Schefter and Glazer haven't actually watched a football game in a decade.

The way the national press guys are freaking out about this is pretty amusing. I swear Schefter and Glazer haven't actually watched a football game in a decade.
Brian Billick called Nick Perry a tremendous young rookie yesterday, so yeah, that tells you how much they know.

jmdajr

I'm amused...
Houston Texan Antonio Smith can’t keep ninja act sheathed

The ninja assassin held back after his first sack of the game. Antonio Smith knew he didn’t have time to do his full post-sack celebration, in which he pantomimes revealing a ninja sword and then sheathing it, after his first sack of the game. “The ninja is very wise in his ways,” Smith said. “The ninja knew that they run hurry-up offense, so if he sheathed his sword 15 yards down the field, he was going to have to run back and run another play. I just decided to wave off the sword.” But when he sacked quarterback Joe Flacco again on the next play, he couldn’t hold back.

Bowser

Rivera as GM (even in the short-term)?

Not sure if want.

Get the feeling it's "in-name-only", an excuse for the end of the season for when he's fired. JR will say Rivera was given control, couldn't get the job done, and we needed a fresh start.

Alternatively, Rivera may have gone to JR and said the personnel doesn't match the scheme and JR responded by giving him personnel control with 10 games to prove his schemes work. I'd be more skeptical (and frankly, more frightful) of that.

Not sure if it was posted or not but Romeo has officially put Brady Quinn in the driver's seat in Kansas City:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

HC Romeo Crennel on QB Brady Quinn: "I want him to be the starting QB without looking over his shoulder. There's going to be no quick hook."

Top Bottom