• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

nhgcd.jpg

Bowser

This is why Bucs fans > Panthers fans. No Bucs fan would ever root for the Eagles against anybody except perhaps the Raiders. And then I would just root for 1 team bus to catch fire and run over the other teams players before exploding. Not even if the Eagles play the Cowboys would I root for them.

lol wut? I'm definitely rooting for any team playing a division rival. So yes, go Eagles.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Everything about this game screams a Bears win.

Therefore, Lions will win.

edit: Green Bay PI calls ignored by officials to drop 50% due to Woodson injury.

Fixed for truth.

I remember watching Eli earlier in his career, and I witnessing some of the worst QB play I have EVER seen. I wondered how the fuck does he carry the Manning name? My Tebow, he was just awful. Every time I see him play, I'm still amazed at how far he's come ascending as one of the best in the league, it showed me that any young struggling QB could bounce back. Unless you're Mark Sanchez, then you're just a stagnant fuck.

Those years were rough.

LJ11

Per PFF

Kyle Moore has 10 QB disruptions on 48 pass rushes, Mario Williams has 23 QB disruptions on 224 pass rushes. LOL

Small sample for Moore, but I didn't understand why he wasn't activated and rotated in, looked pretty good when I watched him in preseason. Only dressed 3 DEs.

squicken

Per PFF

Kyle Moore has 10 QB disruptions on 48 pass rushes, Mario Williams has 23 QB disruptions on 224 pass rushes. LOL

Small sample for Moore, but I didn't understand why he wasn't activated and rotated in, looked pretty good when I watched him in preseason. Only dressed 3 DEs.

Should the Bills trade Stevie Johnson? Or do you want him there so the next guy has someone to throw to. He is rotting on the vine right now. Even David Carr got Andre Johnson the ball

Cam Newton continues to prove me right. The guy is the biggest fucking baby in professional sports. He's well on his way to being a locker room cancer if he isn't there already.

LJ11

Should the Bills trade Stevie Johnson? Or do you want him there so the next guy has someone to throw to. He is rotting on the vine right now. Even David Carr got Andre Johnson the ball
They can't, just resigned him so it's going to be a hit to the cap. If he wants out he can just start acting like a fool next season, less of a hit.

RBH

The Jacksonville Jaguars don’t have an official diagnosis for running back Maurice Jones-Drew’s foot injury yet. But they’re concerned it could be something very serious.

Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey acknowledged at his press conference today that a Lisfranc injury is a possibility. The Lisfranc injury usually keeps a player out at least a few months, which would make it a season-ending injury at this point in the season.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-drew-may-have-season-ending-lisfranc-injury/

effzee

My friend said that a team who plays at home after a bye has won over 90% of the time, so your GF did you a favor and probably got you tickets to one of the few wins in the Reid era. Not sure if that is true but Reid himself is 10-3 off the bye, so there is that.

Actually he is undefeated coming off the bye but this team inspires 0 confidence.

Plus ATL is also coming off a bye.

squicken

Only 8.7% of Fatford's passes have traveled 20 yards in the air. That's 30th in the league. Cutler is first with 17.3% of his passes. Ponder and RG3 are at the bottom with 5.3% and 6.9%, respectively.

Griffin is productive when he does go deep, hitting 46% of his deep passes. Ponder is not, hitting only 25%. So I'd hold off on getting too excited about Ponder, Vikings fans

MechDX

Schaub was so ahead of his time with his lisfranc injury

And now he is pissed. I fear for the rest of the league facing a pissed off Schaub!

Meanwhile at Arian Foster's house:

Arian Foster‏@ArianFoster

I need to quit pussyfooting around and buy an ass for my farm. And after that I need to take my bitch for a walk. #FCCapproved
Expand Reply
RetweetFavorite

Arian Foster‏@ArianFoster

Language is fun.
Expand

cajunator

Banned
Cam Newton continues to prove me right. The guy is the biggest fucking baby in professional sports. He's well on his way to being a locker room cancer if he isn't there already.

True.
I thought Jay Cutler was the biggest bitch in the NFL but it seems like Cam passed him up in a year. At least cutler is somewhat of a leader. He's just a douchebag. Thats different from a locker room cancer.

Nuh-uh, it comes out in 4 weeks.

Whats the big deal about this series? I never liked it much.
I did preorder Bayonetta 2 though. Cant wait to get my ass kicked in that game.
Never could beat the first one.

Slo

Only 8.7% of Fatford's passes have traveled 20 yards in the air. That's 30th in the league. Cutler is first with 17.3% of his passes. Ponder and RG3 are at the bottom with 5.3% and 6.9%, respectively.

Griffin is productive when he does go deep, hitting 46% of his deep passes. Ponder is not, hitting only 25%. So I'd hold off on getting too excited about Ponder, Vikings fans

:jnc

That's what I've been saying. Slant, curl, slant, slant, screen pass, drag route, slant, swing pass to Harvin, curl, slant, slant.

Top Bottom